Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What I knew, he was never to find out

That doesn't mean you're a crap kisser

by Bara_btw 1 review

Even though you people are hating on my story, I'm going to continue. This chapter switches it up a bit!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-04-12 - Updated: 2008-04-13 - 607 words

0Unrated
I walked Ryan to his locker and then continued on to mine. As I opened my locker, a small note fell out.

B,
Meet me at my house at 4. If anyone asks, it’s a tutor session.

I had to smirk. Bu then I really had to ask myself, would I really go? I had already snapped at Ryan this morning and if this continues, I could get worse. However, I was specifically told that I could get whatever I wanted. My mind snapped back at the sound of the bell. I grabbed some books, picked up the note, threw it in my locker and headed to my favorite subject, history.


“Ok, so who can tell me the exact day that General Giap launch his attack at Dien Bien Phu? Anyone….no….. Well I’ll pick someone. Hmmmmm….Brendon! Can you give us the answer?”
I looked up from my notes and scratched my arm while Mr. Hill stared at me, a worried look on his face.
“13th of March, 1954, sir?”
“Thank God for my star pupil! Yes that’s correct! Now if we look at the entire battle…”
My mind faded away. I loved History, but I really couldn’t be bothered at the moment. I was preoccupied with my own personal problems. I loved Ryan like he was my brother, but he couldn’t give me everything, especially not what I really wanted. As the bell rang to signal the end of the period. I already knew that this was going to be a long Friday.

___________________________________________________________________

Later – round 4pm:
I parked my car one street over and walked the rest of the way, just as I had always done. I couldn’t even believe myself. Passing over my best friend for a stupid secret. How pathetic!!! As I approached the two storey, white washed home, I looked at the garden. Beautiful pink roses were growing everywhere and I stopped and smiled at them. I heard the door open and I looked towards it. He was standing in the doorway, with a loose fitting shirt and jeans on. We just stared at each other for what felt a lifetime. He turned and walked back into the house and I followed, shutting the door behind me. I was barely in the house when he cupped my face and pressed his lips against mine. I was already angry at myself and I decided to take my anger out on him. I kissed back ferociously and I was able to push him against a wall, despite my small frame in contrast to his large one. His tongue found mine and he turned me so that my back was against the wall. His hands slid down and sat on my waist. He pulled back and looked at me while we gasped for breath.

“I didn’t think you’d come,” he said as he wiped a drop of sweat away from hid forehead.

“Well, you may be a dick, Michael, but that doesn’t mean you’re a crap kisser.” He smiled and pulled me into him. He gave me a worried look and I put my hand on his chest to comfort him. He smiled at me, and I smiled back. He grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs, towards his room. I sat on his bed, and he shut the door behind him…

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, short chapter! But I don’t really want to make this smutty. And yes, the title and summary are to be explained very shortly so don’t hate me for not getting to the juicy parts! Please read and review!
Sign up to rate and review this story