Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Abbey Road Medley

Come Together

by MasterBakatare-san 0 reviews

NejiKagome

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Kagome - Published: 2008-04-13 - Updated: 2008-04-13 - 727 words - Complete

0Unrated
MasterBakatare
January 2008
Room

MB: Hey, hey alls y'all! (Wow, that sounded weird when I said it aloud...) here is just a series of song fics! The songs are the tracks of the famous Beatles album, Abbey road! This one here is called 'Come Together.'

Disclaimer: Both the characters in this story and the song, 'Come Together' belong ONLY to their respective owners.


Here come old flattop,
he come grooving up slowly


Kagome creeped around a large Sakura tree, her sapphire eyes ever so watchful of her target.


He got joo-joo eyeball,
he one holy roller


She blushed as the boy turned around tensely. His pearly eyes seemed to glow in the daylight. He looked suspiciously in her direction.


He got hair down to his knee


His hair got longer. She thought happily. The boy just continued to glare her way. She sucked in a silent breath nervously.


Got to be a joker he just do what he please


He shrugged his shoulders and continued to walk. She smiled. He was supposed to be training with his uncle at the moment. She hopped along after him.


He wear no shoeshine he got toe-jam football


She frowned as she looked down. His sandals were already worn out! It had only been a few months too! She huffed angrily, knowing that he would make her buy the new shoes for him.


He got monkey finger he shoot coca-cola


He turned around tersely, and beckoned her to him with a jerk of his index finger. She sighed happily and ran to him. She liked how he always had long slender fingers.


He say "I know you, you know me"


"Kagome." The ninja stated gruffly.

"Neji-kun?" She thought he would be happy to see her.


One thing I can tell you is you got to be free


He looked hesitant, "I always wanted to know..."

She looked joyful, as usual, "Yes, Neji-kun?"

"Why do you hang around me? Don't you want to be free?" Neji looked apprehensive.

Kagome shook her head, "I am free with you, Neji. Don't worry about me!" She grinned at him brightly.


Come together right now over me


He looked positively radiant as he grabbed her, holding her body to his.


He bag production he got walrus gumboot


He placed a kiss on her forehead.

She blushed prettily.


He got Ono sideboard he one spinal cracker


"Anata no baka desu!" She chided playfully, "If I didn't like you I wouldn't be here!"


He got feet down below his knee


He smiled, letting her out of his gentle embrace, and looked at his feet.

She looked up, "Y'know," She began, "You have really bony knees..."

Neji glared, and whacked her lightly on the shoulder, which Kagome easily dodged.


Hold you in his armchair you can feel his disease


She rammed into him, catching him in a loving embrace once again. Pulling back, she touched his headband, knowing that right under it was the only thing keeping the boy from reaching his full potential.


Come together right now over me


She sighed, grabbing his shirt and resting her cheek on his flat chest.



He roller-coaster he got early warning


He pushed her away, the stoic mask once again placed on his face, turning back toward the area he was supposed to be in.

Damn him. Has more mood swings than a PMSing girl! She pouted before following him again.

He got muddy water he one mojo filter

She tripped and fell into a puddle of mud and he smirked. Kagome stuck her tongue out at him and blew a raspberry.

He say "One and one and one is three"

"Oji-san won't be very happy if he sees you there. He only likes it to be us when were training. He says that 'three's a crowd.'" The girl nodded, but continued to trail after him, ignoring his warning.

Got to be good-looking 'cause he's so hard to see

There was no doubt in Kagome's mind that she was going to get in trouble, but for her Neji, it was worth it. She loved him, and there was nothing that Neji no oji-san or anyone else could do about it.


Come together right now over me


OWARI

VOCAB
Anata no baka desu! - you're stupid!
Oji-san - Uncle
Neji no oji-san - Neji's uncle

(Ojii-san is grandpa, oji-san is uncle)
Sign up to rate and review this story