Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Doushite

Chapter 1

by MasterBakatare-san 0 reviews

Title subject to Change SasuKag A mysterious woman interrupts the lives of Konohagakure. All marvel at her amazing gifts and powers, but what is she hiding?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke - Published: 2008-04-13 - Updated: 2008-04-13 - 1554 words

0Unrated
MasterBakatare
August 2007
Earth

MB: Hey you! Reader person! Hooray! I'm still working on like a JILLION other stuffs! This is gonna be one of six new fics I'm writing! All involving... KAGOME!!!! YAY!!!! (She deserves it... I mean, c'mon! Think about it!) (Fictions include: Hana-Kimi as weird as this may sound Kagome/Kayashima, Kagome/ Nanba; Naruto: Kagome/Sasuke; Ouran High School Host Club: Kagome/Nekozawa, Kagome/Kyouya; Yu Yu Hakusho: (as always) Kagome/Kurama) WAHOOO!!! I AM IN WAY OVER MY HEAD, BUT THAT'S OKAY!!! (I think...)

Doishite

Thoughts
Flashbacks


Chapter 1

Um?
A lone silhouette stood upon a mountain top, long hair flowing in the deep gale. The person breathed in the soothing night air, causing the wind to slow to a soft, floating breeze. It was obvious to any onlookers that they were obviously a female. There were many things that gave her away, her curvaceous figure and her long, soft ebony hair... Whichever gave her away was not as important as what this girl obviously was. The way she lulled the winds in such the way that made it known that the onna was a wind whisperer.

If anyone were to go closer, they would see the marks of Youkai royalty, akin to the Lord of the Western Lands, as well as tattoos strewn upon her chest, signifying the mark of an elemental. They would also see the marks of holy power and Youkai darkness all along her bare midsection.

Her head turned sharply, murmuring a name, which floated upon the gentle breezes, carrying her voice to the bearer of the name, striking momentary fear deep within his soul. "Itachi."

The figure slowly began to move, traveling in the direction of a village hidden within the trees.

In the Village
"DAMMIT! DON'T CALL ME THAT!" A teenager, dressed in amber, yelled at another boy, dressed in all ebony.

"Well... It is true Naruto-baka..." the boy retorted calmly.

"Naruto..." A girl whined, "Don't be mean to Sasuke-kun! You know that he's right!"

"Now, now children, please don't fight!" A man said nonchalantly.

"Yes... You wouldn't want to kill your teammates, now, would you?" A new voice cut through the conversation causing every one of the other persons to freeze. "What?" She asked, annoyed, "You're in my way! It was a straight shot to the village too!" Sarcasm rolled off her person. Suddenly, she blinked at them as if it was her first time seeing them, "Of course! You're Kakashi, Hatake! Hey, hey! I've heard of you." She looked at him in disgust, "Damn pervert. Typical Miroku, I'm guessing. Crap. I don't want to have to deal with that right now..."

Kakashi felt himself blush at the analysis, which was dead on. "Hi?"

The woman nodded in his general direction before moving her eyes toward the only female in the small group, "Haruno, Sakura... Nee... That is you. Pretty, but weak in comparison to your group." The speaker raised a stiff hand, stopping the obvious angry comment that was bound to come out of the subject if her little rant, "BUT, you are an exceptionally fast learner and where you are lacking in strength you make up for in balance... Kind of boy crazy though!"

Sakura gaped at this young woman's speech, clearly taken back that she had called her balanced of all things!

She flashed the girl a grin. "But, c'mon! Do you really think that he's cute?"

The girl nodded bashfully at the woman who only laughed gaily, knowing that she'd been there before. She frowned, almost seeming puzzled, as she sensed the next aura.

Piercing cerulean seemed to burn a connecting path as they traveled on to the next group member. "Ah... Uzumaki, Naruto! You were always my favorite! Then again, I have always been partial to kitsune, my son being one... So much power, and yet, you continue to borrow, nee? You don't need it! I could train you if you wanted... I hope that I haven't gotten rusty... I'm part Kitsune myself... Hm... Nice aura, very bright! Very pretty, almost like a light show... I could probably stare at you for hours... Aw... C'mon! I'm not that weird! Be happy again! Grey is such a dull color... I liked the fireworks better! Ah! There you go! Nice to meet ya!"

Naruto blushed and grinned. She was strange, but he liked this lady... A lot, "YO!! I'm... Err... well you know that already, but I'm gonna be the next Hokage of our village, and I love ramen!"

As ebony came into view, she knew who this was, "Uchiha, Sasuke. I hate your brother. You do too I take it; your aura turned a nasty pukish color when I mentioned him... Revenge I think."

Sasuke was almost disappointed that she'd read him so quickly. Moreover, what was the nonsense about her liking NARUTO of all people! Damn onna, she was supposed to fawn over him! Not that he was jealous or liked that kind of attention or anything...

"And you are all wondering who I am! 'Cept... You." She pointed at Sasuke, who immediately growled defensively. She only shrugged, "Anyway, I'm known as Akurei-hime... By my... Underlings anyway. You can call me what my... Old... traveling group used to call me..." They all looked at her expectantly, as it seemed that she was lost in dreams and foggy memories, "Ah, yes sorry! You can call me Higurashi, Kagome."

"E-excuse me," Kakashi finally cut in, "Higurashi-san. How is it that you can read 'auras' as you called them as well as minds? Is it not impossible? In addition, how is it that you knew our names? Was it the mind reading, or..."

His students all turned to him questioningly when he began to ramble, never seeing their teacher so... Talkative...

Kagome Higurashi, as she was now known, walked over to the man and put her hand on his shoulder. "Honestly? I... I've known you all since you joined the academy. Even you Kakashi!" She pinched his clothed cheek, causing Sakura to giggle, "I'm an immortal. Coincidentally, it's because of your brother." She cocked her head toward the Uchiha before quickly turning back, answering the rest of the questions that Kakashi had asked. "As for my... Heightened senses, it comes with being a walking contradiction of sorts." She winced slightly before elaborating, "I am a demon... A Kitsune/Inu in fact, with purifying powers. It's annoying. I am always battling with myself, you see, until I give into one side, although in this form, I can use both powers... Obviously, though, they aren't as strong as if I were using one of my... Complete forms, I suppose you could call them... But, if you don't believe me, I have proof." She pointed at her stomach and chest area, asking, "Would you like to see?"

The team looked at her warily before one responded, "Why should we trust you, and why do you trust us?" The one who spoke was the ever-quiet one, Sasuke... The one that Kagome wasn't so sure that she liked... Or trusted...

"And," She responded, annoyed with him, "Why shouldn't you? I'm heading to your village to ask the Hokage if I can be apart of the village after so long... Heck! I'm gonna be your neighbor!" Kagome pointed at Naruto, who pumped his fist in the air in victory.

"HA! Beat that Sasuke-baka!"

Sasuke only snorted in response, "Why the hell would I want to live next to that woman?"

Kagome laughed as Naruto stuck out at the other boy. "Anyway," she smiled, "Here's my proof." She unbuttoned the top robe she was wearing down to her belly button. What the group saw confused them.

"Tattoos? How the freaking hell does that prove anything!?!" It was, once again, Uchiha, Sasuke whom had spoken.

Kagome rolled her eyes. "These are symbols of power! Don't you know anything?" All of them shook their heads and she looked at the team, amused. "Well then, why don't I educate you on this. She buttoned her top so to stop Kakashi from staring.

She then drew a swirly symbol in the air adding some Kitsune magic to make it show. "That is the mark of my brother, the Western Lord of Makai, the demon world. Actually, Naru-kun, Kyuu-chan should have been put into Makai... Must have slipped past some how!" She made a second, sharper symbol in the air, ignoring their shocked faces. "This is the symbol of an elemental... As... Weird as that sounds... It's true. There are weirdoes that walk around who can control elements!" She made two figures in the air, "This one is the mark of a miko, or holy priestess, and that one," She made a strange 'v' looking character, "is the mark of demon powers."

They all gaped at her before Naruto broke the silence with laughter, "Kyuu-chan!?! You called him Kyuu-chan!?"

END

MB: SOO TIRED!! A little random humor at the end... I don't know if I will ever be able to get through these bazillion fan-fics I foolishly decided to write, but oh well... I will attempt to enjoy it... By the way, I'm gonna try to write a book! (inner thoughtsAren't I too young?inner thoughts) YAY!! I am a lame writer, so, I ask you to try to talk me out of it...
Sign up to rate and review this story