Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Doushite

Chapter 2

by MasterBakatare-san 0 reviews

Title subject to Change SasuKag A mysterious woman interrupts the lives of Konohagakure. All marvel at her amazing gifts and powers, but what is she hiding?

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Sasuke - Published: 2008-04-13 - Updated: 2008-04-13 - 965 words

0Unrated
MasterBakatare
September 2007
Earth

MB: Meh... I'm in class (but don't tell anyone!) I hope you will enjoy this next installation of Doishite!


Doishite

Thoughts
Flashbacks

Chapter 2

Village
"Sooo... What mission did I take you away from anyway?" After a long, awkward silence, the woman asked the question that plagued her thoughts.

"Uh, well, actually, we were supposed to find these bandits from another village whom had been preying on women..."

"Oh! You mean those pervs a few miles back. Funny story... But, uh, I don't think that you have to worry about them anymore... I kinda... tricked them into falling into a trap, which sent them to the nearest village confinements. I guess your job is finished then." She shrugged and the team all sighed.

"HEY!! HEY!!" The boy clothed in bright orange jumped up and down in excitement.

"Yeesh. Baka."

The four figures walked into the building in front of them, slowly making their way to the Hokage's office. Kagome felt tears come to her eyes at the sight of the woman in the chair.

"Dear Tsunade..." She heard her voice waiver, "How long it has been! I rejoice for finding my long lost-"

"Oh shove it!" The woman known as Tsunade growled, "I'm not your freaking daughter already! I'm as much your daughter as Uchiha over there. Besides, I was over twenty when you found me!" She sounded angry, but soon enough, a smile surfaced on her face, "I may not be your daughter, but you were one hell of a mother!"

"Yes," Kagome grinned, "Those drinking parties were fun, I admit. And, I usually find people when they are most in need of a parent or guardian."

Team 7 was stunned. What was all this talk of 'mother' and 'drinking parties?' They watched as Tsunade embraced Kagome, who was at least a foot taller than her.

"I believe," Kagome whispered to her, "that Team Seven needs some 'motherly' guidance." Tsunade nodded, "The Uchiha," she continued, "is rather rude. Can be rather chatty..." The other woman began to laugh before Kagome pulled away, whacking her on the head.

"Oof!"

"I'll schedule something later..." Kagome pinched the bridge of her nose. "I just wanted to tell you that I would be a resident here for a while... From what I have... Seen."

Tsunade nodded seriously, having regained her composure once more, "Welcome to Konohagakure Village... Kagome-sama, please enjoy your stay!"

Kagome smiled, bowing low to her former 'daughter.'

She clapped her hands together suddenly, and turned to wink at team seven, vanishing in a burst of silver.

Tsunade sighed nostalgically, signaling for Kakashi to come over, "Meet me here after you have escorted your team to Kagome-sama's house for the rest of their training. I need to speak to you privately on some important matters."

Kakashi bowed, "Yes Hokage-sama" he turned to his team, "We're gonna go pay Kagome a visit!"

"She just left though." Sasuke grumbled, "Why do we have to see her again?"

"Just come with me..." Kakashi groaned, "But if you must know, it's for training."

"YEAH! Kago-chan's gonna train us?!? AWESOME! I'm gonna ask her if she would like to get ramen after!" Everyone stopped, staring at the blonde boy who blushed, rubbing his neck, "What? I just figure she might be hungry after... It's a possibility! And it's not like I like her like that! She's more my okaa-san than anything..."

Sasuke let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding. He inwardly cursed. What the hell was wrong with him!?! It wasn't like he liked the woman! The otoko figured that it was probably his raging teenage hormones that were finally acting up. He wondered why they were affecting him now, though... He was seventeen... Just passing the peak of his teen years.

Damn hormones... Leave me alone...

"Right, well, off to training then!" Kakashi gave Sakura the map and dismissed them with a wave of her hand.

Tsunade sighed, "I told you to escort them."

Kakashi shrugged, "They can handle it."

The Hokage nodded, "Now... Down to business..."

"What did you wish to tell me, milady?"

"Only that my adoptive mother, the one we know as 'Kagome,' has a much darker past than you think.

Kakashi grinned, "Like I couldn't have guessed that."

"Well, it's much worse than you could have imagined."

"How so?"

"She was in a hunting group much like your team, and I mean no offence when I say this: there was a perverted monk, worse than you from what I hear, a hotheaded Demon-slayer, a short-tempered half demon, a Kitsune child, and Kagome."

Tsunade paused, taking in a long breath before continuing, "They were looking for a jewel that contained immense power. My 'mother' had broken it and ironically, she was the only one who could really control it. They had to battle another half-demon named Naraku. She was known as Kagome then, as we know her as Kagome NOW. When she had completed the jewel, from what I understand, she was transported here, which is a completely different dimension from her original home. She won't tell me the origins of her strange tattoos, but from what I gather, it symbolizes her power."

Kakashi raised his eyebrows in wonder. How could all this be true?

Tsunade saw the look in his eyes and nodded, confirming that she had heard this all directly from Kagome, and not from another.

The ninja nodded appreciatively, knowing that she probably wasn't supposed to have told him that information.

END

MB: Okie... Somewhat short, but it's late, and I'm tired. I still have to write something for 'While my Guitar Gently Weeps' before I can sleep though... My dad will probably yell at me for staying up this late, so off go the lights!
Sign up to rate and review this story