Summertime, and the children are queasy.
(#) GryffindorDragon 2008-04-17 02:55:15 PMWhat happened to the sacking of Snape, Fudge, and Dumbledore? I guess that's not being followed? It looks like the Harem is going to be expanded?
Author's responseNope. I won't be following up on the firings of Snape, Fudge, and Dumbledore. I don't quite know where to go from there- too many loose cannons on the deck. You're welcome to, if you like.
- Umm, am I the only one who has noticed that the Halloween troll scene never happened? Yet you mention it in this chapter, in Hermione's parents' reminiscing.
Other than that, this is a really fun story, and I am enjoying it immensely.
Author's responseHmmm... you're right. I had the idea of writing this story in collaboration with another writer, but I never actually bothered to include the troll scene. They did encounter the troll in seeking out the Stone; does that count? ;)
Thanks for your praise, and another part should be out soon.
- 1) Have all the Bumblebore sycophants, who allow him to endanger all the students and breed dark lord, actually verified the the "blood" wards exist and work?
2) Can they explain how they help Harry when he is not locked up in Durzkaban--say, when he is visiting his wives?
3) Can they all justify keeping him in an abusive home for the protection he gets?
4) Do any magicals actually have any idea what the meaning of "justice," "a nation of laws," or "morality" means?
5) Will Harry get a backbone at some point and start to consider his life and his wives' lives and stop being a worm?
Good story, but I really wish these issues could be addressed. They certainly aren't in 99.999% of HP fanfics.