Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A story for the broken girl

The last lights

by ocean_soul 1 review

errm... Gerard and Kelly go to a Nightwish concert

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-04-16 - Updated: 2008-11-16 - 551 words

0Unrated
"Oh my God, excitement." Squeled Simone as she jumped into the back of Kelly's Dad's unkept 4X4.
Simone was a beautiful red-head. She had killer looks, and looked even hotter in her tight jeans and red corset that she adorned for any concert that included guys.
"Oh my God ,you groupie!" Shouted Gerard as the car started it's noisy engine.
"Well, life after Grant." She replied, flirting a little bit with the good looking guy that was Gerard.
Grant was Simones ex-boyfriend, who was obviously the most stupid guy on earth. He had cheated on Simone, and the poor girl was left heart broken. Kelly was her only female friend, and the only shoulder to cry on. Kelly and Simone we're used to guys, they liked guys, they don't bitch, they don't steal your boyfriend, they don't rant on about one thing day after day and lastly they actually tend to care and listen, they respected the only two girls that were in there group of friends.
"So if Tuomas, started flirting with you, we would have to drag you away?" Asked Dan, to Simone.
"Well, only if I'm off my face, if not you can leave me." She replied.
Gerard raised an eyebrow, "No strings attached, Dan." He smiled
Dan laughed back, although last week he depised the same guy. Kelly had explained the situation to him, but he stil didn't trust Gerard that much. "He doesn't care about you when he's on Coke." Dan had said to her at the time.
"I'd fuck Tarja, damn she's HOT!" Kelly said while wafting cold air into her face.
Kelly always been open about my sexuality, although she does like guys too. "Yeah, well we all know that Kelly, your obbsession with her is scary." Danny muttered.
Gerard and Simone laughed, while Kelly stuck her middle finger up at Dan.
"We're nearly there kids!" Kelly heard from the front of the truck.
The group let out an exited scream. Kelly and the gang had been waiting for months to go see there favourite band Nightwish play in New York. Kelly turned to Gerard who was sitting quietly next to her. "Gee, you promised that you wouldn't drink or get high tonight, remember."
His hair fell over his eyes as he turned his head towards her, he flicked it out of the way to show his beautiful brown eyes. "Yeah,I remember, I won't I'll stick with you the whole time."
he looked into Kellys, big blue eyes and put her jet black hair behind her ear.
"Your really beautiful." He said to her.
"Shut up, Gee." She wafted his hand away from, her face and smiled.
"Okay, time to get out, I'll meet you here at 11, okay." Kelly's Dad broke the silence that hung around the truck.
"Yep sure, love you Dad." Kelly, planted a kiss on her Dads cheek as she jumped out the car.
She waited on the pavement as the rest of her mates piled out of the dark blue, messed up, truck. They we're all smiling. Simone was flirting with Dan, and Dan was smiling back, Gerard was laughing the fact that Simone was flirting with Dan, and Kelly was smiling at them all being happy.
Danny walked up to me, "Okay Kels were are we off too."

Sign up to rate and review this story