Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A story for the broken girl

You wan't me to forgive you?

by ocean_soul 1 review

Yeah... this is the third chapter of story for the broken girl. What happens whn she gets back to school and meets Gerard again? (lol(i own lol evry1!!))

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-04-12 - Updated: 2008-11-16 - 713 words

0Unrated
The dark walls of Belleville High looked as if they we're about to cave in on the broken girl as she aimlessly pondered through them. Friends we're laughing and joking around her, but she remained in her own silent world. Her twin brother Danny was walking beside, his hand clutched at hers. She knew that it wouldn't be long until someone mentioned the overdose, but they'd probably laugh at it, "Oh my God, Gerard did that again, man that kid doesn't know his limits."
Kelly had laughed along the first time, but she realised that there was something more to his frequent overdoses than just a teenage kid pushing his limits.
Kelly's hair was firmly locked in place over her eyes, she hadn't botherd to shower, or wash for that matter, who was there to impress. Her eyes had ran out of tears to cry, and loving brother Danny had stayed up all night, caring and looking after his sister. They both looked a sight. Cheerleaders and Jocks kept lookind tham both up and down and laughing, eyeliner was smudged over both there faces and the baggy jeans and band hoodies and t-shirts they were wearing looked as if they'd seen better days.
Kelly finally lifted her gaze from the floor, and looked ahead. She couldn't make him out perfectly, but she knew it was him, the guy that had broken her heart again! Danny rushed forward, fist raised, to the guy. "You selfish little Bastard, I'm gonna smash your face in!" Danny's nothern English accent rattled around the corridor.
Kelly didn't hold him back like she normally would, she just watched as her twin brother swung a punch at Gerard, which sent him flying into the lockers. Everybody looked round at what was happening, while Danny hit Gerard a few more times in the stomach. "Don't you ever talk to or touch my sister again, you hear me." He shouted into his ear, as Gerard was left clucthing the side of his face, as blood poured from his nose.
Danny looked him up and down one more time, and spat at the floor. He turned to look at his little twin sister, who looked unmoved by what had just happened. He nodded at her, Kelly nodded back. He looked around at the gathering crowd, who now understood why no-one ever messed with the tough looking Northener. Then he looked at Gerard, he raised a finger to the long haired young boy, he then walked though the crowd as the people parted and started to desperse.
Kelly walked over to her locker which was situated next to Gerards, she didn't speak to the boy, just stared straight ahead. There was an awkard silence for a few seconds until Gerard finally spoke. "I'm sorry." He said quietly to the petite looking girl.
"No your not, you say that everytime why should I believe you." She spat back at him.
"You shouldn't believe me, thats why I love you, you stick with me no matter what."
"No I don't ,not anymore, not after you blaimed me again, you have to stop." She looked at the boy who was on the brink of tears and was holding a tissue to his smashed nose.
He looked away from her, "Do you remember that day in the summer vacation, when you tried to teach me how to horse ride, and your bitch of a horse bolted with me, and I ended up on the floor."
Kelly smiled in rememberance. The Ways and Kelly's Dad had saved up to take Kelly, Dan, Mikey and Gerard on vacation. "See it's memory's like that that make us friends Kels, I know I'm fucked up at the moment, but I am getting better, It'll all be worth it," He made a puppy dog face at Kelly, "can you ever forgive me."
Kelly looked at her friend ,who was unforgivingly hansome when he tried to be. "Promise your going to get help"
He nodded and opened his arms to give Kelly a bear hug, she fell into him.
"Ewww, Gee blood." She jumped back and wiped the back of her neck.
The pair started to laugh.
"Now lets get your face sorted out." Kelly muttered as she dragged Gerard the the medical room.
Sign up to rate and review this story