Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This Is how We'll Be, Oh Glory.

Early Mornin

by xcandix 1 review

things get hectic and thank you for the review =) keep em coming.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-04-20 - Updated: 2008-04-20 - 1830 words

0Unrated
Maddy's Pov.


I woke up a bit disoriented, especially waking up in someone's arms, but that i realized that it was Brendon's and i became comfortable again. I snuggled back into his chest and held on to him tight. He was still sound asleep. His breathing was heavy and steady, it made me begin to drift off again. Then i head the front door open. It startled me a bit, but then realizing that it was probably just jade coming home from getting coffee, i rested my head back on Brendon's chest. I knew Jade probably wouldn't bug me since she knows i get practically no sleep. As i drifted off again i heard a knock at the bedroom door. I instantly shot up. Brendon sat up too, obviously awake now. I put my finger up to his lips and whispered,"Shh".


"Maddy you awake?" I heard some one ask softly," Maddy?" It was Pete. I had no idea what to do! I stuttered a bit and looked over at Brendon who was quite frankly looking horrified.


"Uh-uh um, Yea Pete i just got up. Is something wrong?"


"No I just have to talk to you about something."


"Um can you give me just a second, i just got out of the shower. Wait downstairs I'll be down soon."


"Oh sorry, no problem I'll just be raiding your fridge."


I heard his footsteps retreat back downstairs and took a long deserved breath. I looked over at Brendon.


"I'm going to go down and talk to him as quickly as can and try to get him to leave. In the meantime you can't make a sound up here. Okay?"


"Yeah, but hurry i wanna cuddle again." he whispered with a devilish smile.


"Oh I'm sure," I laughed. I got up with the sheet wrapped around me, but he pulled me back.


"Wait!" he demanded.


"What?" I laughed.


"I love you," he cooed into my ear.


"I love you, too," I whispered back. I quickly ran into my closet and through on a pair of dark jeans and a white t-shirt. I hurried out and went to leave my bedroom.


"Hurry back," he smiled.


"I'll try," i smiled back. I paced down the hallway and jogged down the stairs. Pete was at my kitchen counter eating leftover cheese fries. "You know they aren't mine, they're Jade's."


"Oops," he laughed, "she'll forgive me."


"So what did you have to talk to me about?" I asked trying to seem like i wasn't pushing him out and that i wasn't nervous that he'd find out Brendon was here.


"Oh, right. Today Ashlee and I were gonna just chill with Jon, Spencer, Ryan, and i think Brnendon but no one can find him. Travie and Pat are coming, too. Oh and Gabe!"


"okay?"


"Well we want you to come, silly."


"Oh."


"Listen, I know that you Ryan and Brendon don't have the most amazing history, but Ashlee will be there and you know she misses you to death, and Gabe hasn't seen you either."


"I guess I'll come. Where at?"


"Angels and Kings," he laughed, "where else?"


"No reporters and such like there were last night right?"


"No, no of course not" he assured me.


"Alright sounds good," i said as he finished up the cheese fries on the plate.


"Well i gotta get going, but I'll give you a call in a bit to let you know what time."


"Alright sounds good," i replied as he gave me a hug and let himself out. I let out a sigh of relief. I walked back up the stairs getting excited to crawl back into bed with Brendon. I happen to pass the den with Ella was fast asleep on her bed. I made my way down the hallway and opened the bedroom door to find absolutely no one there. Then i heard the shower running. I stealthily opened the door to the bathroom and giggled as i heard Brendon singing to himself. I opened the shower curtain a bit. When he noticed me he smiled.d


"Is he gone? Can we get back to our sensual love affair now?" he smiled.


"Sure," I laughed, " Can i join you?" He didn't bother answering he just picked me up and pulled me in with him. "Brendon!"


"What?" he laughed innocently.


"You could have atleast let me undress! Why did you pull me in with my clothes on?" I giggled.


"Um, because i wanted to undress you," he smiled as he began to peel of my soaking wet clothes.


"You're unbelievable," i smirked. When i was completely undressed he smiled and replied,"No you are." He gave me no chance to reply he just let his lips collided with mine and he pushed me into the side of the shower.


"Brendon," I laughed," we can't do this right now."


He sighed pulling a bit away from me," Why not?"


"Pete came because everyone is getting together tonight which means we have to get ready and we didn't even think that nobody knows where you are."


"I'm a big boy, I can handle myself." he defended.


"They are just your friends and are worried about you."


"i guess this means we really can't act like this in front of everybody." he stated.


"No, I never really planned on having sex with you in a shower in front of everyone," I laughed.


"I'm serious," he looked up at me with pain in his eyes. I felt really bad. I don't want to hurt him but i don't think that letting everyone know we are back together is the best idea right now.


"Brendon, I'm sorry. There's just too much at stake for me and more importantly for you."



"I don't care, I'll take my chances. It's not fair i get back all this happiness and get to share it with no one."


"Hey," I whispered," you get to share it with me."


"You right," he smiled.



"You know Pete didn't give me an exact time and I'm sure a few more minutes won't matter of you getting back to the hotel." I smiled devilishly.



"So what are you trying to say?" he smirked back.


"I think you know," I whispered into his lips before crashing mine onto his again.



Later on


After another hour i finally made my way back to the hotel. The guys were pretty angry that I hadn't even called them. When they all demanded to know where i was i didn't even know what to tell them. I ended up lying and told them that i met a girl and followed her back to her hotel. The response was highly unlikely, especially coming from me, but they all laughed and told me that it was about time. Unable to be interrogated anymore, i left the room and went out onto the balcony. Ryan followed after me.


"What's up," he asked.


"Nothing just tired," I replied.


"You look a bit distracted."


"Nah just out of it, i guess."




At Angels and Kings


It was hard watching Maddy from a distance all night. We were constantly texting but i wanted to wrap my arms around her and be able to let everyone know that she was mine and that i was hers again.



hey you! Why so glum? she texted me. I looked up at her and she flashed me a smile.



I want to be around you so bad right now. I think you've given me withdraws. i texted back, but was distracted by jon engaging me in a conversation about some movie. Gabe, Jon and I had been talking about the same thing for 20 minutes when i realized that i never checked to see if Maddy texted me back. I nonchalantly pulled out my phone, but saw that she never responded. I quickly looked back to where she was standing, but noticed that she wasn't there. My eyes hungrily scanned the room. It took me about 30 seconds to find her. She was standing at the bar talking to some one, but i couldn't tell who. Travie was there and he was blocking my vision of the other guy. After a few minutes Travis walked away and i it shocked me a bit to see who she was talking to. Ryan. I hurriedly texted her.


Maddy why didn't you text me back? What are you doing talking to Ryan? i sent it. I saw her glance down at her phone, but she didn't bother to check the text. I was getting really pissed so i walked away from Jon and Gabe and hid by the bathrooms. I dialed her on my phone and waited impatiently as she picked up.



Maddy's Pov.

Ryan finally walked away when Pete told him that he had to ask him something. I sighed a bit a relief. It's not that i didn't like Ryan, I just felt uncomfortable around him. My phone was buzzing annoyingly next to me. It was Brendon, probably angry that i didn't check his text. I picked up the phone.


"WHAT?!" I snapped in a whisper.


"Meet me by the bathrooms, now" he stated and hung up. Yep, he was pissed, but nonetheless i hopped off the barstool and made my way to the isolated bathrooms at the back of the bar. He was standing in the far corner, where practically no light shone.


"What's going on Bren?" i asked.


"Why didn't you answer my text, you knew it was me i saw you check you're phone."


"Incase you didn't know Ryan was standing there!"


"Yeah i noticed," he replied raising his voice.



"I didn't want to out us!"


"You still could have answered me! I mean what the fuck!??! I can't stand 12 feet across the room and pretend that we still aren't speaking to each other."



"I'm sorry Brendon, but that's how it has to be right now."


" I love how you can talk to him in public, but you can't talk to me."


"Because I'm not dating him, I'm dating you! I CHOSE you! i dont't want to hurt his feelings and i don't want people making a big deal about all of this right now. All the sudden reporters want to know my name and photographers catch photos of me with my older brother ( the one that is still alive). It's not fun! And i don't want anymore attention. I dont like it all, is that okay with you!?!" I could feel the warm tears fall to my cheeks and now i felt stupid. He just looked at me in shock and concern.


"I'm sorry," he whispered pulling me into a hug as i began to sob into his shirt," I had no idea you were under so much pressure."


"I'm sorry, I want people to know too. I just need time," i whispered into his chest. I was surprised he could hear me.


"It's okay," he cooed comfortingly," I'm here and we'll work it out."
Sign up to rate and review this story