Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Competing For Gerard Way

Chapter 3

by ThisSUICIDE 7 reviews

Andria goes for another interview, but gets a shock she finds who interviews her.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-04-21 - Updated: 2008-05-28 - 2200 words

5Original
Credit to AshamedToRiseAndBe for giving me the idea for this chapter. (:

DISCLAIMER: I own nothing. Including My Chemical Romance and MTV. It never happened. It's all FICTION.


Chapter 3-
Not your average rock star;

Andria’s P.O.V

As soon as I got home I jumped around from excitement. I had never been so excited in my life to be honest. I had this weird feeling that I had a chance to get on the show; I guess my confidence took over me. I nearly fell over from all the jumping I was doing. I wasn’t thinking too much about all the other girls who were going to be on this show, because I felt like they were all fake. You know, not there for the right reason.

You probably thought I was crazy. You know, because of the fact that I’m jumping around like a loony. But, I had a perfectly good reason too. I had found out a few minutes that I had made it to the next casting call. Yes, there was yet another one. But, this time one of the members of My Chemical Romance. No, it wasn’t Gerard. But, Frank Iero was going to be there!

Yes, the Frank Iero was going to interview me. He was going to see if I was good enough to get on the show. Then after that, they were going to call me again and tell me if I made it on the show or not.

Time soon passes and I needed to get up early, so I got some rest. I entered my bedroom and jumped in my bed without changing. Excitement tends to do that to me. Before I knew it had fallen asleep.

--------------------------------------

As soon as I woke up I bolted out of my bed. I didn’t realize one of my legs had been tangled around my sheets and I fell straight to the floor.

“Ow…” I mumbled. My head had hit the floor hard, but falling over was something I did a lot. I looked over at the clock on the wall and it read 9. The interview with Frankie wasn’t for another hour and a half. I sighed with relief as I thought I was late.

I decided to get ready for the interview now, as I wanted to make a good impression. I opened my closet to reveal all of my clothes. I didn’t want to look like I was trying too hard, but at the same time I did, if that makes any sense at all. I grabbed the closest pair of black skinny jeans and threw it onto my bed. I then searched for a shirt.

“Should I wear a My Chemical Romance one?” I asked out loud. There really wasn’t any point of that as I lived by myself, but hopefully that would all change soon. I grabbed a white shirt that had random bits of writing on. Grabbing a black jacket, I literally ran to my mirror, which was a few feet away.

My heavy make-up was on my face; this look was what I usually had upon my face. So I guess you could say I could perfect it. After all the make-up was done, and not to mention my hair, I was ready to go. It took me about a half an hour to get ready all together.

I quickly walked out of my decorated bedroom and down the hall. The kitchen soon came into view but I soon realized I wasn’t in the mood to eat. I was way too excited. I felt the butterflies in my stomach, and I knew that they would be there for a while.

Time passed and I was driving off to the college again. I guess they had the interview in the same place because the tables were set up. I drove nervously there. As the minutes passed the college came into view. There weren’t as many people there as yesterday. The lines of ladies were outside, but there were about 50 there this time. I remember seeing tons more yesterday.

I got out of my car quickly, and closed the door even faster. I ran to the line and looked at all the other women trying to get on the show. There were short ones, tall ones, some even taller then Frank. I let out a small laugh at comparing the height of these girls to Frankie’s.

I knew this line would take forever, so I brought my iPod along with me. I out the earphones in, and of course I listened to My Chemical Romance. ‘Helena’ was playing and I smiled because I loved this song so much.

--------------------------------------

Frank’s P.OV

I had interviewed so many girls today. I knew none of them were right for Gerard. They would eventually break his heart. They’d most likely end up breaking up with him because he cut his hair the wrong way or something. There was only about seven girls left, and the next one I was interviewing was called Andria. I smiled; I thought she had a pretty name.

She soon walked in and I would call this woman breath taking. She was beautiful, without a doubt. But I couldn’t possibly like her, she was meant for Gerard, not me. He would be so angry if he found out. Maybe it’s just a crush. I hope it’s just a crush.

“Hey.” She said quietly as she stood in front of the desk in front of me.

“Hi.” I said just as quietly as her. Why was I nervous? “Um, so, your name is Andria, right?” I asked her. Of course her name is Andria, Frank! It says it on her damn registration form.

“Yeah, but most people call me AJ.” She said, her voice becoming a bit louder. I smiled at her and motioned for her to take a seat.

--------------------------------------

Andria’s P.O.V

Oh my God! I just told Frank Iero my nickname! I know, it’s no that nig of a deal. But still, I got to talk to him. I sat down slowly, being extra careful not to fall of my seat. That would be embarrassing, and it would hurt too.

“So, let’s start this interview, yeah?” He asked me and I nodded.

“Alright, well, you know Gerard’s a real sensitive guy, right?” He asked me.

“Yeah.” I told him uneasily.

“So, I don’t really want him getting hurt from all of this. He’s real sensitive when it comes to relationships.” He continued to tell me. I didn’t really know how sensitive he was, but I could tell he was somewhat along the lines of that.

"I would never want to hurt him." I told him honestly. I could understand that he cared about his friend. I mean, they have known each other for years, and obviously Frank was being a little over protective for Gerard's own good.

“I know, it’s just…I’m worried about him. His past relationships didn’t work out too well.” He told me and I nodded in understanding. “You know, I have to be honest with you…” He said.

Oh crap crap crap crap. Honesty? He was probably going to tell me that I didn’t make it on the show. “Yeah?” I egged him on, desperately wanting to know what he was talking about.

“I think you’d be right for Gerard.” He said. His eyes lowered onto the many pieces of paper in front of him.

I was shocked. I was right for Gerard. I couldn’t believe it! “Really?” I asked, I was still stunned and I’m pretty sure he could hear it in my voice.

“Intuition is guess.” He said, shrugging. I smiled bigger then ever before. “All the other girls here…They couldn’t handle Gerard, you know?”

“What do you mean ‘handle’?”

"His emotions, they wouldn’t be able to handle them. He’s more complicated then your average rock star.” He said giggling a little. You know that really cute girly giggle? Yeah I was lucky enough to witness it.

“And you think I could handle him.” I said quietly, not really comprehending what he was talking about.

“You look more stable in the head then the rest of the bleach blondes.” He told me, laughing. I remembered my encounter with that blonde girl yesterday, and I was still hoping she didn’t get on the show.

“I’m sure Gerard isn’t that messed up.” I said, slightly defending Gerard.

“Wait til you get to know him.” He said.

“Does that mean I’m on the show?!” I asked him quickly and loudly.

“What? Oh, the show.” He said sounding confused. “Are you sure you’re up for it?”

“Yes!”

“There’s gonna be cameras every where, including the hidden ones.” I didn’t really care about how many cameras there were, I just wanted to get on the show. It sounded like he was stalling, as if he didn’t want me to get on the show. But that would be stupid. Why would he want that?

“Anything you say, the whole world will know about it.” He told me. “This is international television were talking about here.”

“I know, and I can handle it.”

He sighed; I think he didn’t expect me to be this determined. “You’re very strong minded about this.” He said and I nodded, agreeing with him. “Much more then other girls.” He keeps mentioning the other girls here, like he was trying to scare me off or something.

“I can handle it.” I said, annoyance in my voice. He looked a little startled and my sudden ‘mood swing’. But I was allowed to be, I didn’t understand why he was being so…Protective of me going on this show. Fist he was being protective of Gerard, and now me.

“You sound like you’re too scared to put me on the show.” I told him truthfully.

“I just don’t want you to get hurt.” He said as he avoided my eyes. What did he mean he didn’t want me to get hurt. I was now officially beyond confused here.

“I don’t understand…”

“Look, Gerard…He doesn’t…Never mind.” Frank began, but stopped halfway through. I mentally rolled my eyes in my head at him.

“I think we’re finished here.” He said standing up and smiling brightly, forgetting everything just happened. I still sat down while he walked over to me. He had a booklet in his hand, it was pretty thick and he handed it to me.

“What’s this?” I asked flipping through it, but not reading any of it. I wasn’t really in the mood for it.

“It’s the contract for the show. I want you to read over it carefully.” He said pointing at. I noticed the ‘o’ on his finger from his ‘Halloween’ tattoo. “Then, if you agree to everything there then bring it back here tomorrow.” He said.

“Wait! There’s another interview.”

“It’s not really an interview. More like a meeting to cover everything that will be on the show. All of the finalists will be there.” He continued. “Then, you’ll give the contract to the creators or whatever, and then you’ll be on the show.” He said. On the show?! There was no possible way I could be on the show.

“I’m on the show?” I asked excitedly, getting up out of my chair. He nodded meekly, not really putting much effort into it. “Oh my God!” I squealed. I hugged Frank, and surprisingly he hugged me back. “This is so awesome! I get to meet Gerard! I don’t believe it!” I bet I sounded like a hyperactive fan girl right then and there. But, I didn’t really care. I clapped my hands together, well the booklet and my hand together.

“Yeah, you get to meet Gerard.” He said, emptiness in his voice, which I decided to ignore.

“Could you tell the next girl to come in so I can interview her?” he asked me.

“Huh? Oh, yeah sure!” I yelled running out the door, and soon realised I hadn’t even said thank you to Frank. I ran back in. “Thanks, Frankie.” I said smiling, which he returned.

“You’re welcome.” He told me before I ran out again. I saw the one massive line had formed into a much smaller one. Six girls were out there, who looked tired and hungry. Speaking of being hungry, I hadn’t had anything to eat all day I thought as I entered my car. I placed the bulky contract on the seat beside and drove off to get something to eat.



Like it? Hate it? Reviews, and maybe a rate, and I’ll love you forever. Soon there will be chapters in Gerard’s P.O.V which I hope people will like. Thanks for all the reviews before, and the rate, all you guys are great. (:

ILY all
Sign up to rate and review this story