Categories > Original > Mystery > S.P.I.

Inside S.P.I Academy- Part I

by slywithit 0 reviews

Inside the Spy school...

Category: Mystery - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-02-13 - Updated: 2006-02-13 - 754 words

0Unrated
In a way, young Karlie Seag was correct. It was very likely that nosey Mr. Gracey was never going to find out about the true studies at S.P.I. The truth of the matter is that S.P.I is a school for very talented students, but they weren't studying courses here to better their own futures. They were there to save the future of America from being threatened, which included the everyday bad smugglers as well as the not so easy find mobsters. Students at S.P.I. were training to be spies. Well, not everyone. There were some students who were training specifically to be scientists; others weapon designers and computer hackers for S.P.I Academy. Next to the CIA, the students and staff at S.P.I were the first people to know about what was going down around the world.

S.P.I. students of all races and genders were accepted in at the age of eleven and were trained by other spies and professionals until the age of eighteen. At eighteen the students would graduate from S.P.I Academy and each young spy would have to decide in which direction they think would be the most beneficial for them. They could become an official junior S.P.I. agent and continue to build their reps or they could put the spy life behind them and in return become a "normal" person.

On the S.P.I. campus there are four dormitory buildings named The High Towers by the students. Like the students, teachers had the option of living on campus or finding am address that was relatively close to the school. A number of teachers agreed to stay in the dorms on campus. The High Towers stood in a row beside one another, each with a number on the front door. High Tower #1 was for the use of male students. High Tower #2 was for the use of female students. The other two dorms, #3 and #4 were like wise with female teachers in one and the male teachers in the other. Almost all the suites were taken in every High Tower.

The High Towers were no joke. From the outside they resembled many other brick dorms, but on the inside the dorms were like five star grand hotels. The ceilings were high and everything gave off a shimmering gold sparkle. Each High Tower had four floors of dorm rooms. The hallways were almost as beautiful as the lobby with pictures on the walls and fancy carpets. Though all these features were nice, nothing could top the dorm rooms themselves. Actually, the dorm rooms were more like house suites. Most of the rooms on each floor looked the same with their little refrigerator, a microwave, a long sofa, two bathrooms, a side bar and three queen sized beds, but no one complained. These rooms were truly pimped to fit the satisfaction of three spy students to each suite. This is one of the reasons why S.P.I. Academy has such a small amount of students. With a smaller population comes a greater reward.

Some of the faculty also lived in the teachers dorms. This includes some of the scientists who were always hard at work. They worked so often that it became too much of a hassle for them to leave and go home. Scientists in training usually spent most of their time after school in the laboratory, working on whatever interest them. That's when some bright bulb came up with the idea of having other parts of staff live on campus.

Next to the small laboratory station was located next to the cafeteria building. The cafeteria was about the size of a Sears store and was open almost 24/7. Most students agreed that the food was tasty and that it had a wide array of foods.

The students were very respectful of everyone for the most part. At S.P.I., there were extremely strict rules that everyone had to abide by. Anyone who failed to do so wouldn't live to see what disrespect really meant. S.P.I. naturally had a deferential atmosphere, but there was also politeness and a small hint of humor here and there. Some of the teachers were sort of laid back, but everyone has their rival teacher...or teachers. As for the students, among themselves they acted like teenagers. There were usually fowl words exchanged and nasty looks as well as laughter and joking comments between friends. What else would you expect?
Sign up to rate and review this story