(#) lalalovexjeje 2008-04-23I am in love with story and cant wait for the next chapter.
OH, and i totally think gerard and egan are going to get together.... atleast i hope so!
Author's responseI am very glad to hear you say that.
And you have share opinions on Gerard and Egan's fate with alot of other readers. It's up in the air, definitely. She could go with Gerard or Frank or maybe a new character I introduce. It's like, who wants to see her fall in love with Mikey, you know? It's touch-and-go currently.
(#) uhmhiimemily 2008-04-23I like the connection between Egan and Gerard, a lot.
I can't look away from the screen while reading it.
Egan makes me "lol" at times. Haha.
Keep writing and I'll keep rating/reviewing!
Author's responseThere is a deeep connection there. They both experienced similar things, in essence. It's why they get each other the way they do, and why they can do things like that know-what-the-other-is-going-to-say thing. I love that you can't look away. It's like with people and their soaps, almost :]
It's a deal babe.
- i have a number of things to address in this post so i will be efficent and number them:
1) when is this story getting a title?
2) you are such a major debbie downer! your writing is fantastic so stop being negative. its pissing me off.
3) marcello? where do you even come up with that? hillarious.
4) some of the littlest scenes in this chapter have the greatest impact on the story. like when gerard and frank are talking in the bedroom. emotional.
i think ive run out of topics but i will probaly remember something later that i forget.
keep kicking ass!
p.s. i just want to clarify. im honestly not trying to be mean. i am strong on sarcasm and i hope i didnt offend you.
Author's responseNo, no, no, I got thick skin. And I am teh Sarcasm Queen. Keep it coming. Ahem.
1) I can't ever name things until I finish them. When I upload chapters, I have to go back and re-read, searching for title inspirations.
2) My apologies. I just have been feeling (Whether you think this is true or not) that I am not writing as well as usual. But I made a breakthrough tonight. Like I've said, Egan is me in many respects, and she's made a breakthrough. But to get that, you should probably read the next chapter.
3)It's from some movie I think...I just thought it was a great hero name :]
4) Yeah, alot of the time, small stuff does mean a lot. I hope I'm doing well with getting that through.
Keep thinking of topics, I'll keep thinking of answers. Thank you and goodnight.
Sign up to review this story.