Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Buy your Love

Taking the Initiative

by Saphira 0 reviews

Sasuke is satisfied with his brother's choice. Itachi, not so much. [rated for sexual teasing]

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Parody - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-04-26 - Updated: 2008-04-26 - 754 words

-1Illiterate

“She seems to suit our needs. Thank you.” As the trainers worked out an agreement with Fugaku for her price, Sasuke mentally cheered. Itachi had only chosen her because his father did not want her, but as he looked over at her, he thought that it would not be horrible to have her around; at the very least, they could stop ordering take-out.



Chapter three


Itachi shut the door behind him. He had chosen a crazy woman… he thought. That was the only explanation. She had called him master as if she were some kind of… slave… He shuddered slightly, grabbing fistfuls of his hair and stroking back, calming himself. His body had reacted badly to the nickname. He clenched his fists tightly. He could still see the satisfied smirk on his father’s face when he had told him:

“Oh, did I forget to mention? I bought her from a company that sells virgin sex slaves.” Itachi had gritted his teeth and left the room, mentally cursing. Sasuke had a hungry look in his eyes, but Itachi did not care. Sasuke could have Amaya, as far as he was concerned. The words did not even make sense. How could a sex slave be also a virgin? It had to be some kind of very unfunny joke. As he looked down to his not-so-little problem, he groaned mentally. The first order he would give her would be for her to call him by his name.

============= ================ =============

Sasuke sidled up behind Amaya as she was cooking, his hands on either side of her waist. She looked back at him and smiled.


“Hello there.” She said in a chipper voice.


“Hello, Amaya…” he said, his voice soft, slightly deep, and erotic. He could see in her eyes the reaction, the instant flare of lust, and knew his father’s words were true. She had to have been trained; otherwise, the reaction would not have been so instant to so light a stimulus. She shifted in his hands, moving away to up a pan and put it in the oven. As soon as the oven door closed, he was behind her again, his hands on her breasts, his body against hers. She gasped lightly, biting onto her lower lip. Hands caressed plentiful breasts, the hardness of them visible through her shirt and making it clear she was wearing no bra. He teased her nipples from behind, his hands caressing, touching, and making her whimper and moan. In her ear, he whispered,


“Do you want more?” he asked, and receiving the trained answer of yes, he slid his hands up under her shirt and caressed her, his hot hands on her bare skin. She moaned more, slightly louder, and he grinned. Knowing his brother would be out soon, he quickly pulled his hands away, and she moaned in disappointment, nearly stumbling. “If you want more, come into my room tonight when everyone is asleep, and wake me with the best blowjob I’ve ever had in my life.” His mind flickered to his previous girlfriend; a stacked orange-haired girl named Lyanvis, and smiled. “You’ll have quite a task ahead of you. And you won’t get more until you manage it.” Amaya nodded at him, her tongue flickering across her parted red lips, breath quickened, and eyes full of lust so that he had to take a step back to control himself. Then he grinned even wider. “Do you remember the horniest you have ever been in your entire life? Not when you were cumming, not having an orgasm, but that pinnacle right before orgasm?” she nodded, and he smiled. “This is an order, Amaya. Every time you hear me say your name, or Itachi says your name, you will remember that, and feel it. Feel on that point of orgasm, but will be unable to cum unless I tell you to. From now on, you are not allowed to have an orgasm unless I say so.” Her breathing was faster, her eyes wild and dark. His voice changed from the seductive tone to one imitating her earlier chipper one. “Okay, Amaya?” Her eyes went even darker, and she moaned loudly-into his mouth, as he had had the sense to cover her lips with his own- and she pulled him closer, kissing him harder. After a long moment, he pulled away, and she slumped to the floor, staring up at him in lustful desperation. “Silently, Amaya.” Sasuke whispered. “Do not let it show.” He smiled and walked away.

Sign up to rate and review this story