Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Buy your Love

The Meeting

by Saphira 0 reviews

Itachi meets his match. But was she made in heaven or in hell? [rated to be safe, rating will go up in later chapters.]

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Parody - Published: 2008-04-24 - Updated: 2008-04-24 - 937 words

-1Illiterate
“Yes, of course I will be, Trainer Kushner.” He smiled. Trainer Takeo took her hand and led her out of the truck. She lifted her hand to her eyes to block them from the brightness of the sun. Things are good, she thought to herself. I finally have somewhere I belong.


Chapter two:
The Meeting


Sasuke glanced out the window when a van pulled up. It had tinted windows and bore a strange symbol on the side.

“Itachi-Nii-san… I think they are here now.” He kept looking out of the window as Itachi grunted in reply. When a woman came out of the van, Sasuke’s mouth dropped open wide. As her clear blue eyes scanned the area under the shade of her hand, his eyes roamed her body hungrily, parts of his anatomy stirring slightly. Everything about her was subtle, including the way she exuded sex. From the way, her blouse was unbuttoned just so, to the length of the skirt and the flare that would allow any breeze to lift it enough to reveal more of that pale thigh –strong looking, like an athlete, a runner, absolutely perfect- Sasuke was more than a little envious of his older brother. Her eyes caught his and she smiled, and he nearly melted against the window in the typical tongue lolling fashion of cartoons. “Itachi-Nii-san… can I have her?” The question was not loud enough to be heard by his older brother, but it was there none-the-less. Itachi looked up.

“Did you say something, Sasuke?” Sasuke shook his head and tore his gaze away from the window.

“Yeah, she’s-” he paused to clear his throat, for some strange reason, it had cracked… “Um… your wife is here, Aniki…”

=============================== ===============================

He did not like her. Amaya could feel it. She did not know why he did not; she only knew that this was going badly. He thought her brainless, she surmised after a moment of observation. He asked her no questions since the beginning when the trainers had hindered every such attempt.

“She is well-read.” Itachi scoffed at this, his eyes flickering back at Amaya. Amaya felt annoyance at his callous dismissal of her intelligence.

“Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow/Creeps in this petty pace from day to day/To the last syllable of recorded time; /And all our yesterdays have lighted fools/The way to a dusty death. Out, out, brief candle! /Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, /That struts and frets his hour upon the stage, /And then is heard no more. It is a tale/Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, /Signifying nothing.” Amaya tilted her head after reciting the verse in English. Sasuke blinked, having understood none of that. Itachi reappraised the woman. “That was William Shakespeare’s Macbeth, in English,”

“Act five, scene five.” Itachi finished with her. “Okay, so she knows a bit of English, a bit of Shakespeare. That is not being well read. What else does she-” Amaya interrupted once again.

“I’d prefer if you would kindly ask me questions about myself; I would also like to be allowed to answer them.” Her voice was quiet, firm, as though she were being most rational, which she was. Trainers Takeo and Kushner glanced at her at the unusual display, but as the meeting could not possibly go any more disastrously than it had been, nodded their assent. Itachi’s eyebrow rose in slight surprise, but he also inclined his head in agreement.

“Fine, Miss Aki… as you wish. What else do you know?” Amaya lifted a hand to her hair and tucked a wayward behind her ear in a gesture that spoke silent volumes of her self-confidence and composure. Organizing her mind, she began to list what she knew; beginning with all the languages, she had been taught. Moving on to each book she had read, quoting a passage from each, including the medical, healing texts she read as well as what she knew how to do physically, within the kitchen, her artistic ability and- Sasuke swallowed with some difficulty here, flexibility- domestic skills and her fighting ability. Itachi sat back in his chair, impressed despite himself. Fugaku had heard enough, however.

“I’m sorry, she-”

“I’ll take her.” Itachi interrupted, a ghost of a smile playing in his features as his father’s teeth gritted. “I like her.” Fugaku forced a smile,

“She seems to suit our needs. Thank you.” As the trainers worked out an agreement with Fugaku for her price, Sasuke mentally cheered. Itachi had only chosen her because his father did not want her, but as he looked over at her, he thought that it would not be horrible to have her around; at the very least, they could stop ordering take-out.

----------- ------------- --------------- ---------------


Boo!! Yeah, no sex slavery in this chapter. But I will get there, do not worry. It might come in as soon as next chapter.

Itachi is Ooc, I know, but that was intended. I just didn’t want Amaya to be married to Sasuke, just to have that little issue there. Although, it might become a no issue in future chapters if Sasuke gets his way… somehow, I still wanted Itachi to protest her presence.

{By the way, this is fairly 'present day', it's not set in the ninja era, incase I didn't make that clear.}



Shameless self advertisement:
Go look up my other stories and read them!!!
Review!
Guess how old I am, too. You get two tries. Winner gets a request.
If you know me, you are not allowed to join.
Sign up to rate and review this story