Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer > Finding Happy

Coming Home

by slayergirlkal 0 reviews

Willow and Buffy arrive in England

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Buffy - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-04-28 - Updated: 2008-04-28 - 3295 words

1Ambiance
Before the two of us knew it, it was time for our flight to New York and I was grabbing Willow’s hand in my own as we took off. I hated take off, I had faced many things in my life but taking off in a plane still terrified me to no end and thankfully Willow understood my fear and grasped my hand tightly in her own. I sealed my eyes shut for the first few minutes the fear was slightly overwhelming, but when I reopened them we were landing. Willow smiled at me and I realized that I had fallen onto her shoulder earlier in my little nap, her fingers were gently playing with my hair and I smiled at the comfort it gave me. I knew that we would have only a few hours until we had to leave for London and I was hungry as hell. Wil and I would have to get something to eat the moment this damn thing finally landed. Willow could tell that I was getting anxious and that I was hungry and she grabbed her carry on bag and handed me some pretzels, and I accepted them gratefully and quickly began to devour them and she just smiled.

Twenty minutes later we had landed and I was devouring something that could hardly be considered food and Willow was laughing at me. I mumbled something about being hungry and she just pulled out some peanut butter sandwiches and handed me a couple.

“Is there anything that you don’t have in that bag?” I asked, simply startled by the food she had packed. Then she opened the bag and showed me all the food she had carried. She had at least a dozen sandwiches in there, some pretzels, cookies, oh and some skittles. She could only smile at my excitement over the amount of food. Willow knew me so well, or maybe she just knew I had quite the appetite. A vampire slayer has gotta eat and I knew that better than anyone, well except Faith. I had seen Faith eat before and man could she eat. We sat there and ate, or I sat there and ate and Willow watched in complete amusement. The time until our flight slowly dragged on, but three hours, two iced coffees, eight peanut butter sandwiches, and some Swedish fish later we were boarding our flight to London. Willow was drowsy, the effect of her iced coffee was wearing off and I was off the walls, until we took off. I freaked out and nearly took Willow’s arm off and then we landed in London six hours later.

“How can you sleep through an entire flight like that?” Willow asked softly when we were exiting the plane.

“I just freak out and nearly take your arm off until I fall asleep,” I said with a slight smile. “You know it’s going to be a pain in the ass to get our luggage,” I said as we headed in the general direction of baggage claim. Willow nodded in agreement and as if it happened just to spite us, our luggage was the first to go around and we both smiled at the irony. Giles called me from his cell phone telling us to meet him somewhere in this extremely large airport and Willow led us there because I was lost.

“Hey Giles,” Willow and I both announced in unison as we finally caught sight of him. He looked frustrated before he had heard our voices. His lips gently curled into a soft smile and I reached out and hugged him tightly. I had missed him and Willow grabbed him in a tight hug after I finally let go. “We missed you Giles!”

He led the two of us outside and we eventually made our way to his little car. We rode to the new flat Giles had found for me. It was gorgeous there was no other way of describing the place. It was not too large or too small, but it was perfect and Giles had brought all my stuff. I couldn’t resist, I grabbed him in yet another hug and I mumbled thank you too him. He said he was just glad to have me out of his place and I smiled knowing that it was true but also having the knowledge that he would most definitely be missing me.

Giles left allowing Willow and I to have the place to ourselves. I could tell that Giles was quite curious about Willow’s appearance, but he kept quite about it. He knew I was madly in love with the beautiful redhead and all, but Willow was getting over what had just recently ended with Kennedy and I did not wish to pressure her into discussing what had happened back in Brazil. We both wandered around the flat. The space was so nice and it felt so homey, and I was so glad for Giles doing this for me. He had everything taken care of, I had a bed, I had all my appliances in perfect working order, and I had some nice tasteful furniture. I was admiring the place when I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around my waist, I slowly turned to see my Willow who grabbed my lips to hers, leaving me in a daze. We parted slowly gasping for much needed breath.

“Looks like we’re home now,” Willow whispered into my ear.

“I know looks like we are,” I replied. We were both smiling softly before I grabbed her lips to mine pulling her into a very passionate kiss. We moved around fumbling for the bed, we fell over once in the process, then we somehow managed to reach the softness of the mattress. Willow’s lips were glued to mine; my arms were around her waist as she pushed me down onto the bed. Her knee moved to part my legs. I spread them for her, knowing that I wanted her more than anything else in the world. Her fingers were once again sliding under the waistband of my pants. Only this time I didn’t stop her. She lent in to softly kiss me before her fingers undid the button and zipper of my jeans. Soon those little fingers were sliding my lips apart. I groaned Willow felt so damn good touching me. I was so wet and Willow was enjoying the fact that she had that effect on me. One of Willow’s warm fingers soon entered my warm opening and I could not help but groan out at the pure feeling of unbearable pleasure. Soon one finger became two, followed closely by a third. Her fingers felt so damn good, stroking me in all the right places, and just when I thought it couldn’t get better I felt her thumb stroke my swollen clit. It felt so damn good and in the next moment I came. I had yet to realize that I had sealed my eyes shut until they opened and I was met with Willow’s warm green eyes. “That was amazing,” I mumbled, startling myself, because I wasn’t sure if speech would be possible after that. “Best orgasm ever,” I added softly and I was rewarded with a kiss.

“The best will come later,” She said with a smirk. She slid my jeans the rest of the way down my legs and threw them on the floor, my panties soon followed. I reached out pouting when I realized that she was still fully clothed. In the following few moments Willow’s clothes were joining the little pile we had started in the corner. I kissed her passionately, our lips met in a haste. When we pulled apart gasping for air, Willow gave me a naughty smirk before beginning to kiss her way down to my warm wet center. I groaned at the amazing sensations of her tongue teasing my lips apart then delving into my core, and the rest was a blur of warm loving licks and kisses, and the best orgasm a girl could ever have. The night continued that way, almost as a repeat of every sexual fantasy I’d ever had involving the beautiful redhead multiplied by ten.

The next morning, I woke up with this warm feeling overwhelming me, and a gorgeous woman in my arms. Willow looked so peaceful and more gorgeous than ever before, and could not hold in the smile that found a place on my lips. I watched her sleep for the next half hour before slowly and quietly slipping out from under her and making my way towards the toilet. I returned a couple minutes later to see Willow sitting up in bed, blankets covering her body and tears welling up in her eyes.

“Baby what’s wrong,” I whispered as I approached her. She looked up into my eyes and smiled.

“I thought you had left me,” She mumbled quietly as I embraced her. I smiled at her and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

“Like I could ever leave you,” I whispered into her ear, before beginning to gently nibble my way down her neck stopping at the mark I’d left there last night. I licked the mark gently making Willow shiver. “Especially after last night,” I added softly. Any thoughts of spending the day in bed were destroyed by the unusually loud growl of my stomach pleading for food. Willow smiled at me before agreeing that we needed to get something to eat, but a shower was first required, which is why two hours later we were finally exiting our flat. It was ours and that made me happier than anything else.

We slowly walked down the surprisingly empty street towards a bakery that I knew quite well. Personally I could and possibly would kill for one of their donuts right about now. At the simple thought my stomach began making loud noises again and Willow giggled softly hold her hand over her mouth to shelter the soft sound. I glared at her teasingly before continuing down the street.

“Do you like the flat?” I asked Willow as we drew closer to the bakery. She stared at me for a minute perhaps confused at my use of the word flat.

“Being in England has certainly rubbed off on you,” She began teasingly. We entered the bakery in a few more steps and one of the guys working there greeted me and I smiled at him. Everyone here knew me I’d been in this damn bakery at least a dozen times in the last month. We were all on a first name basis by now and Willow look slightly startled that he knew my name.

“I’m in here a lot,” I whispered with a blush.

“She really is,” Mark added from behind the counter. “Especially with those girls, I’ve never seen twenty teenage girls eat so many donuts,” He added. Willow looked at me and my face became pink. After gaining some composure and losing the pink color that appeared on my face, I told him what donuts I wanted and he quickly placed the dozen donuts into a box and I handed him a 20 ₤ bill. He handed me my change and told me to enjoy my week, and we exchanged a few more words.

Willow and I turned to leave the shop a few minutes later while I was struggling not to eat half the box of delicious pastries. We ran back to our place where I began to devour 3 donuts as Willow watched with an amused smile. With food having been consumed we were ready to spend the rest of the day snuggled in bed, which was where we spent the next three days.

We were not to emerge from the bedroom again until it was Friday afternoon. We made plans to go and visit Giles at the newly rebuilt council. It took us until noon to wake up and get a shower and get dressed. The day was quite chilly and Willow ended up wearing one of my warm sweaters. I was going to need to take her shopping today so she would not freeze to death in this weather. We headed towards the Council’s headquarters in the chilly April afternoon, holding onto each other just to keep warm. It took only fifteen minutes to reach the great building. The secretary in the lobby looked up at us as we walked in, she quickly realized that it was only me and looked back to the computer.

Willow and I headed for the elevator that took us to the third floor where Giles’ office was. I pointed Willow in the correct direction and she gently tapped on the door and soon thereafter Giles’ voice could be heard telling us to come in. He looked up at us upon our entrance and he looked remarkably surprised.

“I wasn’t expecting to see you two,” He bluntly stated. We both smiled in response. I noticed Willow’s eyes roaming the room. It was pretty bare; at times I wondered if Giles would ever furnish the large room. He had a desk which was equipped with a lamp and a computer that I knew from personal experience infuriated him. I had personally witnessed many of his arguments with this particular piece of technology. The room had a large bookshelf that stretched the entire length of one wall and was packed with thick volumes on every topic imaginable.

“Yeah well we’ve been kind of busy,” Willow said, making me blush. The change in color did not go unnoticed by Giles.

“I could tell,” He said as a knowing smile graced his lips. I knew he was happy that Wil and I were finally together and he really didn’t care that we’d just spent the last few days making love. He could see how happy we were by our matching smiles and our hand holding. “You know there are probably at least a dozen slayers that are going to be very jealous when they see you two together don’t you?” Giles asked. I quickly thought about it and realized he was right and I smiled. That would be great I had at least two slayers that were stalking me and didn’t think I knew about it so maybe they’d give up or maybe they’d just become more obsessed which was quite the frightening notion. “Was there something you two ladies wanted?” Giles soon added as the room became deathly silent.

“Yeah,” I started, “I was hoping that you would allow me to use the credit card,” The look I received showed that Giles believed I was ready to go on a crazy shopping spree with Willow which was most definitely not the case. “Willow needs some warmer clothes Giles,” I said in further explanation. He continued to eye me curiously while at the same time handing me the card. “Thank You Giles,” I said softly before Willow and I exited the office. “I’ll be back in on Monday,” I added from the doorway.

Willow and I made our way out of the council building. I knew of a few nice little shops where Willow and I could shop. I dragged her into this one little shop that was hidden near a back alley. The place was deserted except for Willow and I and two other young patrons. I quickly grabbed Willow’s arm and led her to a section of the store that was full of sweaters. I had actually purchased quite a few of the warm garments I owned here. I left Willow alone to look at the large selection of sweaters to search for something for myself. The London weather had taught me about warm pajamas and I needed some more. You might think that I just wanted something sexy for Willow, but in reality I wanted something warm and possibly fleecy. I examined a pair of sleeping pants and while I was doing so a warm pair of arms wrapped themselves around my waist. I turned around to find the redheaded owner of those warm arms and I kissed her softly. The store’s owner gave us a look and then a smile. Willow had picked out a few sweaters that I made her try on for me before purchasing them. Almost an hour later we left the warm comfort of the little shop to enter the cold narrow street. I carried in my arms 3 bags full of half a dozen warm sweaters for my lovely Willow, two pairs of fleecy blue pajama pants for me, and 3 pairs of jeans for Willow. A gust of wind came our way and I nearly dropped one of the bags I was carrying. I smiled at Willow a moment later knowing that we both had pink noses.

The rest of the cold afternoon was spent in our bed, a pile of thick blankets warming our naked bodies after hours of exciting sexual activities. Willow was sound asleep and I watched her lie there ever so peacefully, cuddling closer to me every so often. The warm moment was not to last though as the phone let out a shrill ring. I reached over to answer it while attempting not to disturb Willow.

“Hello,” I groaned into the phone. A second later I was greeted by Dawn’s voice.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you got your own place?” Those were the first words out of my younger sister’s mouth. I groaned yet again and Willow mirrored the sound. She was waking up.

“I just moved in this week Dawnie, and I’ve been busy,” I let out a yawn as I spoke.

“Is that Dawn on the phone?” Willow asked as soon as I’d stopped speaking. I mouthed the word yes to her as Dawn went off on me.

“Why didn’t you tell me that Willow was there?” She asked. I sighed before answering and Willow noticed the hint of frustration that was present in my sigh and she took the phone from my hand.

“She’s been having crazy naked sex with me since I got here plus you haven’t really given her a chance to explain things!” Willow made me blush. I couldn’t believe Willow had just told my little sister that we’d been having sex. I mean Dawn was an adult and all now but Willow didn’t have to make it sound like we’d been going at it since the moment our plane had landed. I could hear Dawn squealing in excitement on the other line and Willow held the phone at arms length avoiding the high pitched sound. I smiled at her and grabbed her lips to mine in a sweet kiss. Dawn let out another squeal of approval.

“I can hear you kissing,” She shouted loudly. “I’m so glad you guys finally got together,” Dawn added after a few moments of silence had settled between the two lines. After a few more minutes of silence Dawn told us the reason she was calling. “I wanted to come and visit you Buffy, I kind of miss you,” Dawn said softly.

“I miss you too baby,” I said just as softly. We made quick arrangements after Dawn told me that she’d already booked a flight and would be arriving here Tuesday morning, which unfortunately meant two things another trip to my favorite Airport and waking up before noon. I sighed softly before leaning closer into Willow’s soft embrace and dozing off into a blissful sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story