Categories > Anime/Manga > Loveless > Making memories

Restless

by xAlicexINxWonDerland 0 reviews

Category: Loveless - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-04-29 - Updated: 2008-05-10 - 1178 words - Complete

1Hot
The sliding glass door on my balcony slid open. "Come in." "Whatever Ristuka wants." Soubi entered with a sad expression on his face. "What?" My ears flattened against my head. "I made her sleep..."
I couldn't look at him. "It's for the best." Suddenly he wrapped me in a hug. "Wait what are you doing?" I pushed away from him but again he held me against his chest.
"Did she hurt you?" His voice was strong. But I didn't look into his eyes. "I'm fine" "You are lying."
He lifted my chin with two fingers and forced me to look into his eyes. I felt then his other hand fanning over the burn on my arm. "agh.." His eyes looked so sad.
"A new bandxaid and a burn... hmm"
"I-I'm fine..." He frowned and kissed my forhead. I could feel my face burning. "Soubi" "Please don't push me away..." I Just burried my face into his chest again, just like earllier. "What do you want from me? I have nothing to give you." His hand found my ears and massaged them. "Mmmmm.. I-" "Shhh.." Soubi... My Soubi. His voice brought, my attention back to my room. "What are we going to do when he shows up?" He was whispering to himself, but i heard him all the same. "When who shows up?" He looked away from me. "N-No you're not telling me something! You're lying again!" Damnit why are'nt you telling me anything?!
He kissed me then, it wasn't like all the other kisses, but like when we were sitting in the woods. "I Love you Ritsuka"
"Stop saying that! It's not true!" Finally I managed to pull away from him and scrambled onto my bed. He followed though. He grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me freverently. "Ritsuka.. I need you." I could tell by the sound of his voice, the husking in his throat. He wanted more then to be with me... He wanted me. ALL of me.
I shivered slightly from both fear and anticipation. Soubi... Youi have no idea what you do to me. I closed my eyes and leaned close to him, his lips so close to mine. I waited for the kiss, but it never came. "S-soubi?" I opened my eyes to find him staring into his phone. "What's the matter?" He closed it and frowned. "It's Kio.. He wishes to see me." I looked down. "H-he wishes to see y-you?" I was barely able to spill the words from my lips. "I will not go if Ritsuka does not wish me to." He sounded so sincere. "I am not a pervert." He swore to his phone looking at another message. I suddenly realized how close we were. I moved and was rewarded with his arms wrapping around me. "What are you doing?" "Ritsuka... I love you."
I didn't say anything to him. And thought for a long moment.. "Soubi?" "Hmm?" "Wh-w-when you told m- me to train m-my tongue.... what d-did you mean by that?"
Soubi looked deep in thought before he suddenly grabbed my face and kissed me. His tongue slid into my mouth, both demanding and seeking. My ears flattened against my head. He noticed because he pulled away. I could hardly breathe.
"whats wrong?" I didn't think I could answer him until the words were pouring from my mouth.
"I don't deserve you. You're perfect Soubi." Did I say THAT?! "Everything about you.. Even your kisses make me want so much more.." He hadn't said a thing. I risked looking at him. His eyes were closed and he was breathing deeply. "Soubi? Are you awake?" I whispered. Still he didn't move. Sleeping with his arms around me i was unable to move. I thought for a long moment. I would gather enough courage to kiss him while he slept. I thought 'what would happen if he woke up?' But still thinking about it the more it sounded daring. I lifted my head up to where our lips could meet. I took a deep breath and kissed him. He remained imobile as I patiently worked my lips over his.
I parted his lips with my tongue and explored his mouth. He tasted like coffee and spearment gum-Suddenly i felt a vibrating against my chest and opened my eyes, Soubi's eyes opened too. I pulled away as quickly as I could.
"Ritsuka..." I could barely look at him. I could feel the heat of my blush spreading wildly over my cheeks. "I-" My explanation was cut off by the sudden onslaught of his burning lips against mine. I felt the passion he felt, and it wasn't just in his words. He was the first to break away, gasping for breath like I was. He didn't know what he was doing to my body. I could feel my length tighten as he leaned into me again. He smiled playfully then. That slow intimate smile that lovers share. 'but we're not lovers are we soubi?' I asked him knowing that he would be unable to answer. Then i felt his hand. It was pressed against my chest and feathering light touches around my already errect nipples. I gasped. "Do you know how cute you are when you blush Ritsuka?"
I shook my head as he began to lay ontop of me. Without realizing it I layed back and let him press against me. He was as hard as I found myself to be. He moved then, a small grind of his hips to press his desire against mine. I gasped with pleasure.
He placed both of his hands on either side of my head, supporting his weight from crushing down ontop of me completely.
I didn't notice his face so close to mine until his hot moist tongue laved against my neck. "mmnnggh!" He rolled over then taking me with him so that i now lay ontop. But in the midst of our rolling, my arm collided with the bed. "Aaaaahhh.." Instinctivley i began to blow on it.
Soubi noticed this act too and sat up pulling me into an embrace. His tongue laved over the spot, and i let out another yelp. But as soon as his tongue left the skin the cool air began to sooth it. "I will return another night Ritsuka." And with that he kissed me on the forehead and lay me down on the bed. "No... Soubi... I.." But my eyelids felt so heavy. "Dont put me to sleep Soubi.." But he was already sliding the door back and stepping into the night.

*
When I awoke I was laying on my bed. I looked at the clock illuminated against the wall. I had only been asleep for 10 minutes. I silently cursed soubi, and felt the pain in my chest well again. "Looks like tonight is going to be another sleepless night." Ilooked outside at the night sky and admired how bright the moon was.

-----
This is my first story, so tell me exactly what you think thanx for reading (please review!!)
Sign up to rate and review this story