Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Bet You Ten Bucks I Can Make You Regret Her

No.

by XxMyChemicalPanicsxX 5 reviews

No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2008-05-02 - Updated: 2008-05-03 - 1442 words - Complete

1Original
OW! MY BRAIN HURTS!! i just took a writing test in school today. a writing test i hated because i had to pretend to be some cheery little whippersnapper so i dont scare the shit out of my L.A teacher with what i wrote. So not only does my brain hurt from thinking too damn much, im pissed yet relieved that i can now write like i want to. Now quit reading my sob story and read something more interesting. HINT, HINT lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hours (and when I say hours I'm not exaggerating) later I finally get the tape out. How? I took a motherfucking shotgun to the VCR. I knew I should've bought a DVD player when I had the chance.

I turn on my side facing the curtains of my bunk. Feeling this sort of trapped feeling I push them back and nearly poop my fucking pants 'cus when I do I'm greeted with the hugest, scariest eyes I've ever seen in the whole fucking world. There about seven centimeters from my face, was Spencer staring at me with his icy blue eyes peeled as far back as they could possibly go. I stare back at him giving a mixture of WTF and I'm-on-the-verge-of-letting-go-of-my-bowels-right-fucking-now.

"Weirdo."

And he turns and walks to the front of the bus.

Yeah, that's it.
He scares the living daylights out of me, insults me, and walks away.
Typical Spencer.

xThis is the people you associate with.
Oh shut up.


Feeling a little better (probably because my adrenaline is still pumping), I take the same path that he took. That path takes me to the living room-area-thingie. Everyone is scattered around. Everyone one except for two who were staring deeply at each other making mushy-gushy, lovey-dovey eyes.

I retch slightly. I'll let you guess.

"Hey." I say softly. Everyone shouts (I'm not kidding they shout) some form of greeting towards me. All except one. Once again I'll let you guess who.

I take a seat on Jon's lap and cuddle up against him, resting my head on his collarbone. I'm telling you, if you ever encounter the guy in winter, give him a really big bear hug. You'd swear you were wrapped in a comforter. Besides it's not like he'd push you off or anything. Most likely he would squeeze you like a boa constrictor and say something dirty in your ear.

"Right now, I just wanna handcuff you to the nearest bed I can find and fuck you senseless."

xAAHHHH!!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!
Oh relax.
xNO! I WILL NOT RELAX! THAT IS SEXUAL HARRASSMENT!
No. That's just Jon.
xGet up NOW!
No I like it here.


So I remained. Who's to say I didn't enjoy it when he said things like that? Because I have to admit, he is very creative.

"Hey Ryan."
I hear somewhere far off in the distance. I turn in the direction it could've came from.
A sink filled to the brim with dirty dishes made who knows how long.
"Yes, Mr. Sink."
"Ha ha, very funny."
I hear a sarcastic tone in his voice. That's kinda sexy.

"I made a reservation at a place, you wanna go to dinner tonight with the rest of us?"
"Umm.. I don't think so."
"No, you're coming."

What? How are you gonna force somebody to go to something as petty as a stupid restaurant or in your case McDonald's, as if they made "reservations".

Of course I don't say this so what comes out is
"Huh?"

xReal smart Einstein.

"Please come Ryry."
I have no choice but to give in. He gives me the cutest, puppy dog eyes I've seen thus far.
"Fine."

Once again I'm startled and I would've jump clear out of Jon's lap and bounced off the fucking walls if he didn't pull me into a tight hug.

I love his smell.
I fall deep into my trance. It should be a crime the way he has me right in the center of his palm.

I can hear very faint noises as I sink farther and farther to the bottom of the pool.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"
"Hey! You cheap man-whore, get your hands off my honeybunch!"
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Six hours later, I find myself in a suit.
Yes a suit.
They put me in a suit.
Someone will die.

xI think you already have someone in mind though.

Another hour later, we're all filing off the bus and into a fancy, posh restaurant.
Whoa. Now when they gave me a suit to wear I kinda got suspicious but nothing would've made me expect that HE did this.

I don't think you understand. He is the kind of person that if he sees you pour a glass of orange juice down the drain or throwing a perfectly good muffin in the garbage, will scold you saying:
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING [insert full name of person here]? Did you know that [insert name of item here] cost [insert price here]?! Do you know what I can by with [insert price here]?! I can buy: two [insert items here], or nine cases of [insert another item here], or a box of [insert another item here], or a month's supply of [insert another item here]?!(NOTE: the list is MUCH longer.). [Insert full name of person here] I for one, am deeply disappointed in you."
And he walks away leaving you with your mouth on your shoes.

Four of us are shocked unable to speak let alone breathe and he just has the smuggest look on his face. Upon arriving we are seated at a table and menus are brought out.

Steak Au Poivre?
Cog au vin?
Andouille Balsamic Vinaigrette?
They can't possibly be serious can they?
There aren’t even any pictures!
How am I supposed to order?

Now we all have looks of utter confusion super-glued to our faces. The waiter comes and waits for our orders but instead gets a dumb silence. He starts looking pissed and shifts his weight from one leg to the other.

After five minutes of funny looks and weight shifting, Spencer finally ended it.
"You know what, FUCK THIS! You got any chicken fingers?"
All the men dropped their forks and it clatters in front of their Armani suits and all the women shield the gasps coming from their MAC or whatever the hell brand covered lips.

The waiter looks absolutely appalled.
You should see him!
His face is priceless!

"I'll see what I can find," he mutters under his breath.
Honestly, you gotta love Spencer.

After about thirty minutes our food comes and it's not chicken fingers but burgers. I don't see why I had to wear a suit to eat burgers seeing as I'm gonna get mustard all over it. We eat, converse and all that crap then he calls to get everyone's attention. By "everyone" I mean the whole restaurant which could be roughly about 60 plus people.

He turns his chair and her's so that they're both facing each other.
I get a clench in my stomach.
As if on stage, he projects his voice:
"Listen Aymi, um, I don't really, God, okay. I'm not the best at speeches so I'll just get to the point.

"Almost a year ago, if someone asked me if I believed in love at first sight, I would've said no and hit them or something.
But then I met you.
Aymi, you bring out a person in me that I didn’t think could possibly exist. Like a better side."

What is he doing?

"Now that I have you, I'm much happier, I feel better about myself, hell, I even smell better."
"No you don't."
"Shut up Spencer. Anyway, everyone has told me I've changed and I've noticed that too. Food tastes different and music seems to have much more meaning to me and I'm noticing stuff for the first time that's been right under my nose. But I think that's all for the best. Um, now I also take things a little more seriously. I've been thinking about my goals and though I've accomplished most of them I still feel as if something's missing. Something in my future also. You.

xPlease don't tell me..

"So, pretty much what I'm attempting to say is, Aymi Mae Moretti,"
He gets down on his right knee and pulls a tiny box out of his pocket. As he opens it he finishes his sentence.

xOh God.
No.
No.
NO.
NO!
NO!
NO!
PLEASE NO!

I feel my dinner slither back up my throat and I cover my mouth like the ladies did.

"Will you marry me?"



Sign up to rate and review this story