Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Bet You Ten Bucks I Can Make You Regret Her

Be Kind, Don't Rewind

by XxMyChemicalPanicsxX 7 reviews

Ryan lays in his bunk, trying desperately to press eject.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2008-04-29 - Updated: 2008-04-29 - 1472 words - Complete

0Unrated
Yay! Xtra long chapter! And for fucks sake, REVIEW!! Dats all i live for ever here!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The great mood I was in is now tainted.
Gone.
Flushed down the toilet.
Brutally mutilated and set on fire.
Beat up and left on the sidewalk to bleed sorrow and shed happy tears from its open, joyous sores.

I lay on my side in my bunk, curtains pulled tight, staring blankly at one spot.

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?
Why did you make me ask?
Why couldn't you just let me leave the bathroom, lie on my side of the bed and quietly snuggle up against him and fall sleep in his arms.
Why couldn't you just let me be?
Why couldn't you just savor the mellow mood of the atmosphere and shut the fuck up?
Why did you have to be so damn nosy?
Why did you have to be so damn curious?
Why did you make me ask?
Huh?!
Why?


No matter how much I press eject, the tape keeps playing over and over. Play, rewind. Play, rewind. And I'm tied to a chair, my head strapped down and my eyelids forced open. Meaning I can't look away or escape it.
Rewind.
Play.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I turn the faucet and the water stops. Feeling a burst of chill air hit my body, I quickly wrap the fluffy, white towel around me and grab a tiny towel and even quicker dry my hair with it.

Oh fuck, I left my jammies in my suitcase. My mouth gets dry and I feel like running around in a circle like a dog chasing its tail. What the fuck do I do now. I ca either walk out in nothing but a towel and risk the chance of flashing my goods to him or I can stay here in this cold ass bathroom for the rest of the night.

I open the door a crack and peek my head slowly around the wall. There he is. God, he looks hot. His hair's over his eyes as he's sitting on the edge of the bed (singular form of beds) texting on his phone. He's facing me and right next to his foot are my suitcases.

This is my life's current definition of "perfect". I pop my head back into the bathroom and close the door carefully. Well I guess I know where I'm sleeping: The bathtub. It is a little roomy.

I slide down the door, making sure I avoid my reflection. I must've been pretty tired seeing as I fell asleep. Good! I haven't been sleeping in who knows how long and I finally did right? WRONG!

Fast forward.
Play.
I wake up probably about and hour later in a cold sweat, hyperventilating. I can't remember what images in my head caused this but I'm happy I don't. No need to disturb myself any further.

I get off the floor and fix the position of the towel seeing as it was barely hanging off my butt. I splash some water on my face and open the door again. This time he's not sitting on the bed. In fact he's nowhere to be found. I turn my head in the other direction. A couple of feet away I see the back of his body leaning against the wall with the door open a little, talking to someone.

Here's my chance. I run out of the bathroom, jump over his luggage and once I make it to mine, I practically tear it apart. I didn't focus on which one had my clothes in them so as I'm kneeling on the floor I internally curse myself. I quickly turn my head back at the door and hear lots of Mm-hmms and oks and yeahs coming from his lips, clearly indicating the conversation's wrapping up. Lucky for me I had picked the right suitcase and my jammies were right at the top. I grabbed them and twice as quickly as I ran out, I ran back (remembering to jump the hurdle of suitcases). The only thing that was missing when I entered the bathroom again though was my towel. Ignoring that, I quickly got dressed and checked, checked, and checked four more times for anything out of the ordinary that would give off suspicions. Of course I'm never satisfied so I leave.

I open the door and stretch, gripping my dirty clothes tightly squeezing my eyes shut. I open them again only to see him smirking. You should see it. The look on his face. I just feel like jumping on him and straddling him between my legs. Covering him in kisses, starting from his pouty lips to his neck to his chest and further down.

xBut since you don't have the nerve to, how about you just plop your ass on the bed and write another song or something.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Pause.
That was such a good idea.
Fuck. Why? WHY?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Play.
I run, kinda like I did when I went to get my clothes and jump on the bed making sure I gently kick him on the side of the head.

"OW! Ryan you fartface!"
"What'd I do?" I say giving me most angelic face.
His expression goes from playfully mad to playfully suspicious as he gets up from where he was seated to the right of me.
"You're trying to kill me aren’t you," his brown eyes turn into slits.
I had no choice but to double over with laughter as I struggled to get up to stand in front of him.
"I'm sorry," I say as I slowly lean forward and kissed his temple.

God his hair smells like pomegranates.

I lean back and look deep into his eyes again, only this time it's not awkward like downstairs.
"That's okay sweet cheeks." I blush fiercely and before I can stutter something stupid he scurries off into the bathroom throwing the towel I dropped at me.

Fast forward.
Play.
He comes out in only a shirt and boxers, his wet hair dripping water down the side of his face. If there ever was a time to lick a person...

Fast forward.
Play.
He slides into the bed next to me.

Fast forward.
Play.
I turn off the lamp and darkness engulfs the room. As soon as it does, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my body
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Pause.
I cry quietly yet bitterly. Holding back my sobs by gently nibbling on my finger
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Play.
I turn my body so I'm facing him. Our faces so close my lips brush against his and I can smell his toothpaste. I look at him. Well, at his direction. I can kinda tell he's looking back at me. I lazily throw my arm around his waist. He pulls me closer. Then,

"Why do you love her?"
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Stop.
Well are you gonna answer? Why?
xStop screaming at me first. It's not like I did anything wrong.


I bite down hard on my fingers to stop myself from screaming out in protest, crying, cursing, and passing out from anger.

You didn't do anything wrong?
xNo.
I didn't need to hear that!
xYes, you did. Ryan, sweetie, it's a wakeup call. It's telling you to get your eyes on the prize. You've been getting way too comfortable and you're slipping.
And how's that?
xYou're getting all "close" with them.
So. What does that have anything to do with anything.
xCalm down and I'll tell you.
I am calm.
No you're not. Now calm down.


I loosen the grip against my fingers.

xGood. Now, Ryan I want you to comprehend that what you said, you meant it. You meant it so much that you lost control of your senses.

I start licking the blood off my fingers with my tongue.

xStop doing that. That's unsanitary.
No.


I chomp down harder on my fingers causing a shot of pain to rush through my entire body.

xFine with me. As I was saying, how do you expect to be with someone who's already with someone else? You can't because while you're with that someone, someone else will be on their mind. Don't you want you to be on that someone's mind.
I guess.
xNot you guess, you know. I admire you, Ryan. After about three months you did what every person in love would do. You tried to tear them apart. Spreading gossip about infidelity, dropping your bloody razors in her purse, texting dirty things on her phone to another man, and even spraying her dirty clothes with cologne. I bet you felt so happy when you heard the arguing.
Well... Yeah.
xSo pretty much what I'm saying is, there's only one option left and I think you already know what that is. If not, think back to the diner.


Rewind.
Play.
Sign up to rate and review this story