Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cross My Heart

Cross My Heart

by shotgun-sinner 1 review

Could it be true, that promises were made to be broken?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2008-05-02 - Updated: 2008-05-02 - 685 words

1Ambiance
Chapter 1

It was dark. She worked her way in the empty halls, when..

-BUMP!-

A short guy just bumped into her. Typical. She was the clumsiest girl in the whole school. Almost all the girls thought of her as an outcast, since she didn't really have the etiquette that they expected her to have. But she wasn't gross..if that's what you were thinking. She was actually quite charming. In a dark, funny way.

"I'm so sorry! Sorry, sorry! I'm late for class..and I don't really know where class is..and..and.." He rambled. She shook her head and looked at him. "Holy crap, my backpack!"

He yelled all of a sudden. His backpack was torn apart, and all his books and notebooks were scattered on the floor. In an attack of panic mixed with anger, he shuffled all the paper ornaments into one place and started trying to fix the pile. She looked at him disturbingly.

"Uhm..yeah."

She uttered, getting on her knees to help him with his backpack. He looked at her with curiosity.

"Why are you helping me instead of going to class? You know, you're gonna be late."

"Ah, I don't really care about class. I can be late for all I care." She laughed, handing him the last notebook. "Want me to help you to your class?"

"S-sure."

Was all he could say.


He gushed and scoffed at the memory from earlier today. He sat back under his tree and pulled out a water canister. He removed the cap, which was also a blue, plastic cup and poured water into it. Then he opened a brown paper bag with a sandwich in it.

"What's your lunch today, Frank?"

A guy at around 17 asked, fluffing his jet-black hair. He gave him his infamous smile and sat beside him.

"Hey Gerard. I'm having a ham and cheese sandwich," he said under his breath. He opened the plastic bag and held his sandwich up. "What about you?"

"I'm not going to eat lunch today,"

He sighed, leaning on the tree as well. He took out his notebook and a pencil.

"Why not?"

"I'm going to work on my comic!" He reasoned. "I was partnered with this hot chick in art class, but she's really young..about your age,"

"Really? Then I could steal her?"

He laughed, looking at him jokingly.

"Don't!"

Gerard replied, giggling a bit. It was pretty cute.

"Aw, c'mon Gerard. You know I don't dig your chicks."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, most of them are..so..uninnocent."

Frank replied, searching his mind for the right word, but couldn't find it. So he went with that word that was floating around.

"Oh, but I can assure you, Frank..this one's different."

"How different?"

He looked at him with the sandwich in his mouth.

"Please," He said in an alien tone. "This one doesn't think Orlando Bloom is hot."

"Oh, then she must be different."

He laughed after taking the sandwich out of his mouth and going in for a sip of the water.
A girl with raven black hair walked past them and sat herself down by a lunch table. She held a notebook and a tray of food.

"Frank, Frank, that's her!"

He urged, pointing to her.
He dropped the cup down on the grass and looked in the direction of where he was pointing at. He marveled at her, for he had seen her before.

"No fucking way, Gerard, no fucking way!"

"What? Why? How? Huh?"

Gerard replied, tounge-tied. His eyes still glued on her.

"That's her! That's the girl that helped me out earlier!"

Gerard's eyes grew wide.

"Really? The help-you-to-class-girl? That girl?"

"YES!"

Frank replied, trying to avoid as much questions as Gerard could throw him.

"Want me to introduce you?" He asked, one eyebrow up. "Have you been properly introduced already?"

"Well...uhm...no..."

Was his sly answer.

"Then come on! This is gonna be fun!"

He replied, a smile stretched on his face, as he dragged him towards her table.
Frank clearly wasn't ready for this, but Gerard did this to him anyway.
Sign up to rate and review this story