Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cross My Heart

Seemingly..

by shotgun-sinner 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-05-04 - Updated: 2008-05-04 - 523 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

"Hey!"

He said, waving towards her, as he tugged on Frank's uniform.

"Hi!"

She said as a reply, closing the notebook she was writing in earlier.

"Hey, how are you?"

Gerard asked, stopping by the edge of the table.

"Uhm...I guess I'm okay." She smiled, looking at him with her dark eyes. "What's up?"

"Oh, nothing much."

He smirked. Then he elbowed Frank slightly.

"Uhm...yeah. I'd like you to meet Frank Iero."

Gerard added, giving Frank a headstart.

"Hi...do I know you from somewhere?"

She asked, looking at him. He was trying to avert her gaze and turn away, but alas, it was impolite to do that.

"Uhhh...yeah...you helped me to class earlier..."

He replied, looking at his shoes.

"Oh, yeah. I remember now." She answered, still looking at him. "You're that guy."

By that statement everything turned to silence.
It was up to Gerard to break it, since he was the one who would most likely do those sorts of things.

"So...Francess," Gerard started. "Can we sit with you?"

For a few more seconds, she was silent. Then she realized it was getting awkward, since she was still staring at him.

"Oh! Of course you can...you can..."

She replied, her face slowly turning red.
Gerard turned to Frank and smirked. Frank looked at him a little pissed off.

'What the fuck is Gerard thinking, introducing me?!'

He complained in his thoughts, as he slipped himself in the vacant chair across the table from her. Gerard sat beside her.

"How's your comic going?"

She asked, opening the unopened milk carton in the tray.

"My comic's going pretty well. What about yours?"

"I guess it's going good. I'm still thinking of a bloody ending to this romance thing..."

She laughed, looking at the notebook she placed on the table.

"You seem extremely quiet, Frank."

Gerard motioned, turning to Frank. He just looked at him with those pissed eyes again. It clearly showed that he didn't know what he was going to do.

"Uhm...I'm not exactly good at art."

"Oh? Then what do you do?"

She asked.

"I play guitar..."

He said under his breath, as he came up with a fake cough.

"Really? That's so cool. I love guitar."

"You play too?"

"Sorta." She smiled. "I'm not that good."

Gerard noticed the out-of-place thing happening with him in the trio, so he decided to split to give them "bonding time".

"Uhmmm...is that Mikey calling me?"

He started, as he searched the grounds for his brother.

"Gerard, I don't see Mikey anywhere..."

Frank pointed out.

"Of course he's here...over there! Coming Mikey!"

Gerard replied, running towards his brother that he found after searching those grounds.

"So, he was there..."

Frank replied, looking at them. He noticed Gerard's smile from afar. He gave an evil glare.

"Yeah. I kinda thought he wouldn't be." She added. "So, Frank...tell me more about yourself."

Meanwhile, from that distance, he watched them talk and get to know each other better.
He watched them smile and laugh while having their well-deserved lunches.
He watched her come and go.
Sign up to rate and review this story