Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This Is how We'll Be, Oh Glory.

I'll Be With you When The Stars Start Falling (part 1)

by xcandix

Part 1 of 2. for this chapter. Sorry it took so long to get up.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-05-05 - Updated: 2008-05-06 - 1544 words

?Blocked
Bredon's POV


It's been about three weeks since I've seen Maddy. I miss her so much. We talk to each other every day but most of the time I have to sneak away and I can only do that for a few minutes. We send emails and talk on aim, but it's not the same as just even hearing her voice. We were in the middle of a soundcheck in Orlando. Spencer was tuning his drums and such.


"Sound good?" he asked.


"Play it again," Ryan instructed Spencer. Spencer played a short drum sequence.


"I think it sounds good," I suggested.


"Yea, now we just need to get these guitars tuned up and we can go chill," Ryan said. Things between Ryan and I are fine. I don't think he has any idea about Maddy, but I think he is over her anyway. Hopefully. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and took it out to see Maddy's picture lighting up the screen.


"Uh, I'll be right back," I informed.


"Dude no, Where are you going? Lets get this done," Jon whined.


"Bathroom Break!!" I shouted as I sprinted off the stage. As soon as I was out of earshot I answered the phone.


"Maddy, What's up?" I asked in a hurry as I locked myself in the dressing room.


"Hey I've got good news!" she exclaimed.


"I don't mean to rush you, but I'm in the middle of a soundcheck. Can I call you later and you can tell me then?"


"No, it'll only take a second and you'll certainly want to hear this."


"Okay," I laughed.


"Alright, long story short I'm in Orlando!"


"What?" I asked shocked.


"Yea, Jade has a fashion ad to shoot and she asked me to come along."


"How long have you been planning this?"


"A week," she giggled.


"Why didn't you tell me?"


"I wanted it to be a surprise."


"Where are you staying?"


"The JW Marriot."


"I'll be there in an hour! I have to go, love you!"


"Love you ,too."


"Bye Maddy." I hung up the phone and rushed towards the dressing room door to get the soundcheck done and over with. I opened up the door to find Ryan standing there.


"What are doing man? We want to get done."


"Sorry I just had a phone call I had to take."


"Were you talking to Maddy? I could have sworn I heard you say her name."

Shit. Should I lie or fib?


"Yea, but it was just a business thing. She is producing the Cab and had just a couple of questions to ask me."


"Oh how is she doing?" he asked in a friendly manner.


"Good, from what I hear."


"Good, I'm glad," he smiled," Now Let's get back to soundcheck before Jon gets bored and leaves."


We made our way back to soundcheck and finished up within 15 minutes.


"Alright I'm going out for awhile." I announced.


"Where to?" Spencer asked.


"I don't know I just need some alone time," I lied.


"Alright see ya later."


I quickly made my way out of the venue and and jumped into the rental car we had snagged for the few days we were in Florida. I put the name of Maddy's hotel into the GPS and was there within 10 minutes. I ran into the hotel lobby and up to the front desk.


"Hi I'm here to see Maddy Soprano." I quickly told the lady. She quickly looked up her information in the computer.


"Room 207," she informed.


"Thanks." I hurried to the elevator and pressed the buttons like I was mad until it opened. I impatiently waited inside for it to reach her floor. When it finally did I rushed down the hall until I found room 207. I knocked on the door. I heard her footsteps near the door. She opened it up and smiled when she saw me. She was about to open her mouth, but I wasn't about to let her. I passionately crashed my lips on to hers and pulled her close. I missed kissing her so bad. She had the most unbelievably soft lips. I nudged our way into the hotel room without breaking the kiss. The door pulled shut behind me. I wasn't as feisty now, just glad to be in her arms. I pulled her with me to the bed and fell on the mattress with her on top of me. She straddled my hips and cupped my face between her hands. She massaged her tongue gently, and slowly with mine. I caressed the sides of her body, tracing every curve. She slowly broke away from the kiss and rested her forehead on mine. We stayed like that and just stared into each others eyes. Nothing was weird about it, if anything it felt safe and comforting. It felt like the most magical thing. We didn't move or speak, we just appreciated each other's company. I decided to break the silence, for I couldn't bear not hearing her voice when she was this close to me.


"I miss you," I whispered into her lips, like I was telling them a secret. She lightly kissed me again.


"I missed you more," I felt her lips curl into a smile.


"I don't think that is possible. No, it's not. I'm pretty sure that I missed you more."


"Ugh, fine. Truce?"


"Nope, I'm winning this one," I continued to whisper. She laughed and got off of me. She adjusted herself on the side of me and nuzzled her face into my chest. I weaved my fingers through her hair and placed tender kisses on her forehead. I pulled away from her a bit and rested beside her. I propped myself up on my elbow and faced her.


"So somebody's birthday is coming up," I lead her on.


"Brendon my birthday is not for another three weeks."


"Yea but the tour will be finished and I want to do something special."


"Like what?" she laughed.


"I don't know, you are turning the big 2-0!" I teased her.


"Oh, boy!" She joked and placed her hand over her lips.


"Did you want to do anything special?" I asked.


"No I didn't have anything in mind."


"Alright well I guess that means that I'll have to surprise you."


"What, Bren, no!"


"Don't worry waiting three weeks won't be that bad," I laughed.


"You suck," she laughed, rolling to face the other direction.


"Aw don't be mad at me," I joked back.


"I am," she stood her ground.


"Well I guess if you're mad then you wouldn't want me to do this." I leant down towards her neck and began sucking right above her clavicle. She began to nudge into me a bit and she let out a few moans.


"That's not fair," she whined in a low voice.


"But you are mad at me, I have to make it better," I simply stated. She faced me again. I got on top of her and began kissing down to the collar of her shirt, as I pulled at the hem. I swiftly lifter it over her head and kissed down her torso, making sure to pay a large amount of attention to where her bare skin met the fabric of the top of her jeans. She bit her lip and squirmed a bit. I traced my way back up her body with my tongue and she began to pull at the bottom of my shirt. We began kissing again as she started to unbutton and unzip my jeans. I was able to squirm out of them. I ran my hand over the fabric of her bra and she ran hers across the fabric of my boxers. I moaned in her mouth a bit. I reach around and unclasped her bra. I slipped her out of it and let it fall to the floor. I graced the curves of her stomach as my hand made its way down to undo her jeans. I sat up for a second and pulled them off of her. Then I kissed her hips and started to pull down her lace boy-shorts. I took them off slowly, letting the fabric trace along her satin-smooth legs. Once off, I met her lips again.


"Brendon," she breathed heavily," now."


She didn't need to say anymore. The only thing that I wanted to do was please her. I pushed my boxers off and kissed her right before I entered her. When I did she gasped, arched her back, and threw her head back. I began to pace my thrust and got a rhythm going. I leaned down a bit and whispered to her,"Are you alright?"


"Mhm," she replied. She moaned and began to say my name. I was close and I new she was too. I ran my hands up her legs, as I continued to thrust, and gripped her hips. This always threw her over the edge. She was right on the edge. Before the last thrust I leant down and kissed her passionately and she orgasmed. I came right after her. I rolled of of her and rested my head on her chest. She ran her fingers through my sweaty hair.


"You are amazing," I told her.


She smiled and replied,"Thanks".
Sign up to rate and review this story