Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Childish Games Affect Us Later In Life

Childish Games Affect Us Later In Life

by Spazanator 2 reviews

WARNING! I do not own My Chemical Romance alright? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ It all started out as a game, well for some it was. To the other it was totally serious and still feels that way as they becam...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-05-06 - Updated: 2008-05-06 - 483 words

1Original
]Eight children snuck out their windows as they ran into the only New Jersey woods left near their houses where they go to play. But tonight was different tonight was very special then any other time they got together.

"Alright everyone know their position?" a boy of ten with poofy hair ordered as everyone got in their places.

"But I don't wanna do this!" a nine year old girl practically screamed to the other girls who were at the end of the woods.

"Trixie you have to! Don't you know the rules? He asked and now we have to do this!" another nine year old told her holding wild flowers and shoved it to Trixie who was wearing a lacy table cloth on her head.

"But he's creepy and he smells when he sweats!" Trixie yelled so loud the whole state could have heard her.

"Trixie...you are gonna do this weather you like it or not!!" a ten year old girl said.

Trixie sighed as the poofy hair boy got to the girls "Are we ready?"

The girls nodded "Yes Ray," the nine year old said as both girls got on each of Trixie's sides and practically dragged her to the fake aile.Trixie looked at two boys waiting at the end. One holding a child bible and the other picking twigs that had tangled in his hair out. Trixie groaned in agony the girls pushed her next to the boy with twigs in his hair.

"HI!" the littlest boy holding the bible waved at everyone.

"Frank!" Ray hissed at him.

"Okay!" Frank said sticking his tongue out. "We're here to get these two married! Now does anyone have the rings?"

A rather shy seven year old in glasses held out the twenty-five cent rings to Frank.

"Okay!" Frank said handing them their rings. "Now repeat after me! With this ring I tea wed."

The twig hair boy slipped the ring on Trixie's finger "W-with this ring I tea wed," he stumbled a little.

Trixie ground and did the same thing mumbling the words.

"Alright now vow time!" Frank yelled. "Gee!" he pointed to the Twig hair boy. "Do you take Trixie to be your awfully wedded wife? To have and to hold forever and ever?"

"Heck yea!" Gee yelled smiling.

"Sweet! Trixie!" Frank yelled pointing at Trixie. "Do you take Gee you be your awfully wedded husband? And all those things I just said?"

Trixie looked at Gee who she caught picking his nose and rolled her eyes "I have no choice."

"Well it's settled!" Frank yelled throwing the bible down "You're now a Way Trixie! Kiss her!"

Trixie shook her head when Gee almost pounced on her and kissed her lips. Trixie pushed him off her wiping her mouth.

"Never do that again!" Trixie yelled.

"Yes Wifey!" Gee said smiling big at her.

"Whatever," Trixie said still wiping her mouth.[
Sign up to rate and review this story