Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Childish Games Affect Us Later In Life

Many Years Later

by Spazanator 2 reviews

After the "wedding"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-05-06 - Updated: 2008-05-07 - 298 words

0Unrated
It had been a long time since Trixie heard from her friends and deep down she felt that was best. After high school she left to go to college in New York to become working at Fuse which she loved. She met a great guy named Jake who was engaged to. The only problem was his taste was so different from hers. Also some stupid reason the child wedding was still alive in her hometown and she thought it was silly.

One day as Trixie was watching T.V. the phone rang. Jake ran to get it.

"Hello?" he answered then looked at Trixie. "It's for you."

Trixie looked at him in confusion and picked up the phone from him. "Hello?"

"AHHHHH!" came a male voice and she heard the phone being slammed on something.

"Gerard!" a distant female voice yelled grabbing the phone and answered it. "Trixie! It's Maggie!"

"Maggie hey!" Trixie said smiling. "Who was that?"

"Oh come on, who else would it be finding out you were getting hitched," Maggie said as she and Trixie sighed together.

"I take it he doesn't like it?" Trixie asked hearing Gerard yell in the background.

"Well the reason we called is to ask if it's alright if me and Brenda come over and visit you," Maggie asked.

"That would be great!" Trixie said smiling.

"Good! See you later bye!" Maggie said hanging up the phone.

"Who was that babe?" Jake asked wrapping his arms around her.

"Old friends back in Jersey, they said they are coming over," Trixie said smiling.

"Wow, really?" he asked.

"Mmhmm and I want you to behave," she said pointing at him.

"Of course babe," he said smiling and kissing his finger. She smiled but deep down she dreaded that they might bring Gerard.
Sign up to rate and review this story