Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Life Is Forever Changed

My Life Is Forever Changed

by Starfiire 1 review

Kaitlyn though that everything was fine in her life, then she found out something, that something had to do with My Chemical Romance.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-03-03 - Updated: 2008-03-03 - 763 words

-1Cliche
My names Kaitlyn, I’m 17 and a senior at Choctaw High School. I’m pretty normal high school kid, I’m in a back to back state champ marching band, and I go to class and sleep though it just like everyone else. I get called emo all the time and to the ones who call me emo I say fuck you!!! I’m really into music because it’s my escape from the noise of everyday life. I really didn’t think my life was that different from everyone else, but boy was I wrong… really wrong. That’s life though you take what whatever it throws at you. In my case it was a father who took everything out on me or got pissed at me for being who I was. I’m one of those people who were saved by My Chemical Romance and I’m not afraid to admit it either. It took me almost overdosing on drugs while watching Life On The Murder Scene and hearing Gerard Way saying it was ok to be messed up cause there’s 5 guys in a band who are just as messed up as you are, to not kill myself. But that’s not what I’m here to tell you today, I’m here to tell you about the day that would change my life forever.


It was a nice sunny hot day in October in Florida and it was only 6:30 in the fucking morning. I’m sitting on the floor by the band room trying to sleep/ wait for my friends to come in and I’m also waiting for the band room to open too. There was something that happened yesterday that I wanted to tell Cheyenne when I saw her. I am just about to fall asleep again when someone starts poking my side and kicking my foot.

“Hey Cheyenne” I said still very much asleep

“How did you know it was me?” Cheyenne asked

I look up giving her the are you kidding me look. “You’re the only one who likes to mess with this early in the morning when I’m trying to sleep.” I answer

“Yeah your right. So what did you want to tell me that you had to text me at 2 in the morning for?”

“I forgot to tell you this after school yesterday but some freshman came up to me in study hall and starts poking me and say my name while I’m sleeping…”

“Ohhhh lesson number one never poke a sleeping Kaitlyn while in school.” Cheyenne interrupts

“when I look up pissed and ask what they told me that I could pass as Gerard Ways sister if he had one, I told them to fuck off.” I finished

Cheyenne at this point was laughing so hard that she would’ve been on the floor had she been standing up. “I just don’t see it.” Still laughing and wiping the tears from her eyes.

“That’s what I was thinking” I said getting up to walk down the hall to get to class.

“Why are all the sudden people saying you look like you could be Gerard and Mikey Way’s sister??” She asked

“I don’t know Cheyenne I don’t know.” I said walking into my first nap I mean class of the day, history.


About 20 minutes into class that I had to stay awake for because of a test, my phone starts vibrating in my pocket. I take it to see a new text message from Cheyenne.

“Omg you’ll never believe who I just saw??” she wrote

“Who your ex-bf?” I answer hitting replay

Two minutes later my phone started to vibrate again with a new text message from Cheyenne. “I just saw freaking…” that was as far as I got before I got in trouble.

“Miss. Miller that better not be a cell phone I see in your hands.” Mrs. Walker said walking over to my desk.

“Umm no it’s not Mrs. Walker.” I answer trying to get away from my desk so I can finish reading Cheyenne’s message.

“Well just to be on the safe side lets have the phone till the end of class, to insure that there’s no cheating going on.” Mrs. Walker stated while holding her hand out.

“Yes Mrs. Walker” I said handing her my phone.

“Come see me after class to get your cell phone back.” She answered as she walked away

Damn now I guess I wont know who Cheyenne saw till after class.






Sign up to rate and review this story