Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Life Is Forever Changed

chapter 2

by Starfiire 3 reviews

chapter 2

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-05-12 - Updated: 2008-05-13 - 632 words

1Ambiance
Chapter 2

So I finished my test which I know I’m going to fail. Thank god the bell is about to ring in a few minutes cause I just want to be able to listen to my music before class starts, and so I can see what Cheyenne said.


“Finally” I said as the bell rang. I get up and get my shit together. I’m about to walk out the door when I remember my cell phone. So I turn around to go get it from the teacher.


“Miss. Miller can I help you with something.” Mrs. Walker asked looking up.


“I just came to get me cell phone back.”


“Well this seems that this is the second time I’ve had to take your phone, next time your going to the office do I make myself clear.”


“Yes Mrs. Walker” I answered back


“Why can’t you be more like your sister, she never got in trouble in my class or in school.”


“Ewww, who would want to be like that prep, see I try to be myself and not anybody else.”


“All I’m trying to say Kaitlyn is that it wouldn’t hurt to try.”


“You see Mrs. Walker that’s where you’re wrong it would hurt very badly.” I said walking out of the classroom


I walk the downstairs to the band room and almost everyone’s crowed around the band director’s door and the window that’s in the main band room. I was already pissed at Mrs. Walker for saying I should be more like my older sister, so I really didn’t care who the band director’s were talking too. I went to my locker in the main band room dropped my stuff on the floor in front of it and got my music, flute/ piccolo, and my cell phone and ipod and went to my seat. I got all of my stuff put together and turned my ipod on, putting it on shuffle.


15 minutes later Mr. Hannah still hasn’t come out to start class and I’m bored out of my fucking mind, people are stilled crowed around the door and the window, others are throwing random shit. I on the other hand just want to leave but I cant, my music is so loud that I don’t really notice anything around me or the person trying to get my attention. Then some freshmen comes up to me and taps me on the arm.


“What” I asked taking out one of my earphones.


“Mr. Hannah wants to see you in his office.” The freshman answered.


Sure enough I look up to see him waving his hand at me to come here. I get up putting my earphone back in to listen to “to the end” by My Chemical Romance. I get to the door and no one is moving their just still staring into the office.


“MOVE” I yelled as I pushed my way through the crowd.

When I finally get through and into the office, I shut the door and make my over Mr. Hannah’s desk. When I get to the front of his desk I notice two figures in all black with sunglasses on standing to my right.


“So what the hell did I do this time?” I asked


“It’s not what you did its more like who I want you to meet” He answered


“Really who would that be?”


“Your brothers…”


“What brothers I don’t have any brothers, only sisters. You know that you taught one of them.”


“Kaitlyn, yes you do have brothers they have the papers saying that.”


“You’re lying!”


“No he’s not.” One of the figures dressed in black said as he took off his sun glasses.
Sign up to rate and review this story