Categories > Books > Harry Potter > ninjas and magic don't mix

ninjas and magic don't mix

by blackninjaphoenix 0 reviews

Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Saskuya OC get invited to Hogwarts. What will happen? Nobody knows. R&R! Warning: Pranks, Malfoy bashing, Sasuke bashing, and a bit of Naruto bashing.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Humor - Characters: Ron - Published: 2008-05-13 - Updated: 2008-05-13 - 1546 words

-1TrainWreck


Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or Harry Potter- if I did (own them, that is), Sirius and Dumbledore would not have died, or any of the others who died in the other books, the last one included, except for Voldie-Beans, and Sasuke would have gotten turned into a frog. (XP Just kidding, but he would have gotten adefinite lesson in manners.)



111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111



Chapter One: The Ninjas Get Letters



An 11-year-old ninja with long black hair pulled back into a loosely-fastened braid with the bangs parted off to the left and was wearing a headband that had the symbol of the Leaf Clan on it separating her bangs and the rest of her hair, a green kimono, black shorts underneath the kimono, a bandage wrapped around the left leg of the shorts with a container that held her kunai, a pouch on the back of her kimono, and sandals that wrapped around her calves and tied off to just below her knees sat on a tree branch leaning back against the trunk with one leg dangling off of the branch and the other foot resting on the branch with her hands behind her head.



She sighed as she stared into the seemingly never-ending forest. I wonder what the others are doing... she thought to herself. And besides, I'm bored.



Out of the right corner of her eye, she caught something coming towards her and, without even stopping to think, leapt from where she sat to catch it, only to find it was soft, grey, and feathery before she landed on another branch.



She looked at what she had caught to find, much to her surprise, what appeared to be an owl, and she saw something tied to its leg as it hooted at her reproachfully. An owl? Aren't owls supposed to be nocturnal? And what's that tied to its leg?



She frowned, puzzled, as she untied whatever it was that was tied to its leg before it flew off to wherever it had come from, then looked at the object to get another shock-it was a letter, and theletter was addressed to her.



The address read:



Saskuya Oromaru



The Hidden Leaf Forest



Japan



"A letter? For me?" the girl, apparently called Saskuya, exclaimed happily before she started to leap off to where she knew the others were. "I have got to show this to the others! Especially Kakashi Sensei!"



She got to the bridge where she saw her three teammates-Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno-waiting on Kakashi Sensei to arrive, and she leapt down to land on the ground next to Naruto. (AN: If you're reading this story, you obviously know what Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, and Kakashi Hatake, their sensei, look like so I'm not going to describe them-if you want me to anyway, say so in a review.)



"Hey!"Naruto greeted her enthusiastically, while Sasuke just rolled his eyes and stared out at the water again and Sakura scowled from having to wait so long for their ninja teacher. "What 'cha got there?"



"A letter, addressed to me...I don't know where it's from, it has a seal I've never seen before," she replied to her best friend's question as she leaned against the railing which was lining the sides of the bridge.



She saw Sasuke suddenly look up on the same pole she'd been on a minute ago and followed his gaze to find Kakashi perched up there.



"Sorry I'm late," he said apologetically, "but I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life."



"You liar!" Sakura and Naruto yelled at him, to which Saskuya rolled her eyes and Sasuke stared at him, the usual bored expression on his face-the group's sensei did the same thing almost every day and the two of them were used to it.



"So...hey, Saskuya, what's that you've got there?" their sensei asked curiously upon seeing the letter Saskuya held.



"Huh?Oh, you mean this?" Saskuya asked, holding up the letter as Kakashi leapt down to take a better look.



Kakashi actually looked surprised at the seal. "You've been accepted at Hogwarts?"



"Hogwarts?"Even Sasuke looked confused at the name.



"Yeah...I guess it shouldn't be a surprise, your mom did go there..." Kakashi blushed slightly at the mention of his old crush, but continued, seeing their confused looks, "Hogwarts is actually the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."



All four of his students looked stunned, Saskuya especially.



"You mean I'm a witch?" she asked incredulously. "I can do magic with a wand and everything?"



Their sensei nodded. "Yup. Your mom was a half-blood so you'd be at least a quarter."



"Sweet!"Naruto cheered. "Can you turn Sasuke into a frog?"



Sasuke glared at him while Sakura laughed. "Very funny, loser."



"Actually,"Saskuya said with an evil grin, "that'd be a good idea! Hmm...hocus pocus!Squiggly wiggly! Abracadabra!"



Sasuke merely gave her a bored look while Sakura rolled her eyes.



Saskuya frowned. "Why isn't it working?"



"Maybe you should use a Jutsu," Naruto whispered in her ear.



"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Kakashi said with a smile, making the two of them jump. "I don't think Sasuke would appreciate that."



"Oh c'mon, sensei! You know he needs it!" Naruto protested, making Saskuya snicker.



"No,"Sakura said suddenly, "what he needs is a kick to the pants!" Saskuya and Naruto cracked up laughing at the remark while Sasuke glared at Sakura. (AN: Wow...I didn't know Sakura had it in her! XP)



"All right, you three, that's enough teasing for one day," Kakashi said, sighing but smiling nonetheless. "Now, Saskuya, what does the letter say? Have you opened it yet?"



"No,"she replied, "I wanted to show it to you first."



She slit the envelope open with a kunai and took the letter out-or letters, in her case-and looked at the top one, which read:



Dear Miss Oromaru,



Congratulations!You have been accepted into Hogwarts School of

Witchcraft and Wizardry! Everything you will need to get for your first year at Hogwarts is on the included parchment sheet, which you should all find in Diagon Alley. The Hogwarts Express will leave from Platform 9
Sign up to rate and review this story