Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Aka Kitsune no Akatsuki

Aka Kitsune no Akatsuki

by Sorrowflame 1 review

After being beaten up by Konoha citizens. Naruto decides to leave and train under his new teacher, Kyuubi no Kitsune.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-05-06 - Updated: 2008-05-06 - 542 words

1Exciting
Hey people, this is my first fic and I’m hoping that it be a success. Here’s the full summary. =)

Summary- Naruto finds out about Kyuubi at the age of six and is exiled from Konoha forever. Leaving Konoha, he vows to bring down Konoha as their worst enemy. Years later, a mysterious person known as Aka Kitsune appears and is killing Konoha shinobi left and right.

Disclaimer- I do not own Naruto. If I did, Akatsuki would rule the Naruto universe.
And now to the story!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Monster!” A drunken villager shouted, shaking a broken bottle.
“Demon!”
“Let’s finish what the fourth started!” a bottle was thrown, its content flying everywhere.
They were running after a young boy near the age of six. He wore a worn-out orange shirt with many rips and shorts that were an ugly puce-green color. His once bright blond hair, now matted with mud, sweat, and blood swept up with the wind as he tried to run faster. This boy is Naruto Uzumaki, the jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi no Kitsune. His sapphire blue eyes, widen as he nearly tripped over a rock.
‘Why are they calling me a monster? A demon? What did I ever do to them? I don’t understand.’
He ran into an empty alleyway looking for a place to hide. He turned in a full circle and gulped when he realized that he was in a dead end. He stepped backwards and smiled shakily.
“Ano…I’m really sorry for whatever I did, so I’ll be going-”
The drunken Villager kicked him in the stomach. Hard. Naruto was lifted off the ground and slammed into the wall. He threw up the remains of his dinner. Naruto groaned and looked up fearfully at the villager in front of him.
“What did I do?! I don’t get it?!”
“What did you do? What the fuck did you do?! You fucking killed my beloved wife and children. YOU FUCKING DEMON. I’ll fucking kill you!”
The other villager held up the broken bottle and slammed it against Naruto’s head, “DIE YOU FUCKING DEMON!”
Naruto’s eyes rolled behind his head and his body became still. The two villagers began to kick Naruto’s still body.
“DIE.” A kick. “FUCKING DEMON.” Another kick. “FUCKING GO TO HELL.” Another kick. “AND FUCKING STAY THERE.” Another kick.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Naruto’s mind
Naruto had a bewildered look on his face as he turned around. He started to walk at a fast pace towards what he hoped was the exit.
‘Where am I? Did the villagers dump me in a sewer or something?’
He continued to walk until he came to a large cage with the word ‘Seal’ on it.
“Why is there a cage in the sewer? Is there something in there that people wanted to hide?”
Naruto’s curiosity got the better of him as he walked closer to the cage. A pair of bright red eyes stared at him as Naruto reached out to touch the ornate bars of the cage.
“Kit…”
“Who are you?”
“I AM THE KYUUBI NO KITSUNE!”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You’re probably like o_O right now. I can imagine it. Review please. Tell me what you think!
Sign up to rate and review this story