Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Alike, yet Different

chapter 2

by Kitten_the_Wolf 0 reviews

yeah.. chapter 2

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-05-15 - Updated: 2008-05-15 - 660 words

0Unrated
Summary: Koga has come to stay with Kagome and her pack for a little while; with two of his pack, Hakkakura and Ginta. But, how is Inuyasha going to react with this? How will Koga react when he finds out what they eat? How will the villages act, when they pass though them with wolves?Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Inuyasha anime or manga characters.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Inuyasha anime or manga characters.

Chapter 2 (Village time)

Recap: 'There he goes again' Ginta and Hakkakura thought together. End Recap.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The day went on with Inuyash and Koga glaring at each other, Miroku's wandering hands followed by the resounding slap and the cry of pervert, every twenty minutes, as they continued on the path towards Keade's villiage, to restock on their surplies and rest. (yeah right)
Kagome slipped the shoulder straps, from her backpack, off her shoulders and arms. Asking Inuyasha to carry it for her. Koga snatches the pack from her hands, causing a growl to start from within Inuyasha's thoat.

"I'll carry that, Kagome-chan." Koga beamed at her, irritating the hanyou farther. "Get away from her!" Inuyasha barked at Koga, giving a death glare "I'll carry it." He grabbed the pack out of his clawed hands. "I don't know why you want to. You don't have any claims on her, so she's not your woman, she is mine." Koga says, looking smug. "She's not your woman!" Inuyasha yells pissed off.

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Shut up! You are acting like children!" Kagome shouts at them, "Inuyasha, Koga, you can each carry it half of the time we have left of the day." She drops her bag in between them. "Never thought I would say that." She walks away from the fight, to walk with Sango. "Don't worry, Kagome-chan. We're almost there, then you can go home away from those two." Sango says pointing at the two love sick men.

"I know, but I have to tell Koga about the well. Its better now then latter." Kagome sighs from the stress of it all. Sango frowns in confusion, "What do you meen?" Kagome thinks for a minute to see how she can put it(hey thats what I'm doing), "Well he's going to find out sometime, and when he does he probally will be mad at me and I don't like it when people are mad at me."

Sango starts to put that all knowing smile on her face, "Well you don't want to be his mate, now do you. If he gets mad at you for that, then don't tell him." Kagome's face lights up from the sudden revelation, "You are so right, Sango-chan. It should turn him off a little bit, right?" holding the last word longer than she needed to. The, sister like, friends giggled to eachother of the plan.

Meanwhile...

Keade was in her herb garden, picking the herbs she need for when a village woman is delivering her baby. Keade sighed as she stood, brushing the dust off of herself. 'I wonder if Inuyasha finally told Kagome about the sent mark he keeps puting on her, only for her to wash it off' The old miko mused to herself. She found entertainment in this relationship of the two, both too ignorant to tell the other their feelings.

She saw them off in the distance, with three other people she did not reconized, as she walked back to her hut with her bundle of herbs.

With Inuyasha and the gang...

Kagome was carrying her pack again, due to the fact that Inuyasha and Koga were still fighting about who would get to carry the backpack. "We're almost there." Miroku mummled as he walked the the last few steps to the village's entrance with the rest of the gang. 'I wonder what the village will think a bout the wolves.' He added as an after thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story