Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Alike, yet Different

chapter 3

by Kitten_the_Wolf 0 reviews

Just chapter 3

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-05-15 - Updated: 2008-05-15 - 627 words

0Unrated
Summary: Koga has come to stay with Kagome and her pack for a little while; with two of his pack, Hakkakura and Ginta. But, how is Inuyasha going to react with this? How will Koga react when he finds out what they eat? How will the villages act, when they pass though them with wolves?

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Inuyasha anime or manga characters.

Recap. Kagome was carrying her pack again, due to the fact that Inuyasha and Koga were still fighting about who would get to carry the backpack. "We're almost there." Miroku mummled as he walked the the last few steps to the village's entrance with the rest of the gang. 'I wonder what the village will think a bout the wolves.' He added as an after thought. End Recap.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the village, villigers were wispering their comments on the bunch headed their way. "Why are there wolves coming to are village?" A villager wispered to another. "I think they're with Lady Kagome?" Replies the other. "Aye, she always bring new people, demons, and hanyous here with her." The other one aswers.
"Should we get Lady Keade?" Asked a third person, joining in on the conversation.

"Nay, I don't think we should." Replied the second one, "We should probably see what happens."

"You meen we should act as if they are not there?" Asked the first villager, that started the whole conversation.

"Aye." The second one says, "Inuyasha is with them. He has protected the village ever since Lady Kagome came here."

"It has been said that he wishes to make Lady Kagome his mate." Said the third villager in the conversation.

The villagers were deep in thought as the group appeared in front of the village's entrance. Kagome gave a sigh as she stop Koga before he could take another step." Koga, Ginta, Hakkakura." She said waiting to make sure she had their attention before she spoke another word. "You can not harm any of the villagers, ok?" Ginta and Hakkakura simply nodded their heads, Koga however did not make any show that he heard her as he stepped into the village after Inuyasha, Miroku, and Sango. Kagome gave a defeated sigh as she too walked in the village with shippo on her shoulder; Ginta and Hakkakura followed behind her.

The villagers were quiet as the group walked into the village. Koga kept staring at the humans walking by them like... like they didn't see them or weren't scared. He was confused, so were Ginta and Hakkakura. They were starting to get freaked out. A eldery takes out of their befudlement by greeting Kagome. "Welcome back." She looks at the wolf demons. "And who might they be?" She asks turning back to face the miko in-training.

"Oh... Keade-sama that is Koga, Ginta, and Hakkakura. " Kagome replies pointing at them while speaking their names.

"Then why don't you all come over to my hut for lunch?" The one they called Keade asked.

"That would be wonderful, Keade-sama. We will be there." Kagome replies for them all, as she hugs the aged miko.

As Keade was walking away Inuyasha pulled Kagome away from the others. "You aren't really going to be his mate, right?" Inuyasha said, hoping she would say no.

"Inuyasha, why would I evan want to be his mate. Besides he is irritating at times." She says, watching as Koga growled at a little girl that wanted to pull his tail, "You see?" With that the young miko walked back to the rest of her odd pack. A demon slayer, a perverted monk, a kitsune kit, a cat demon, and a irritated hanyou, not to mention the three wolf demons and their two wolves they have with them.
Sign up to rate and review this story