Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Alike, yet Different

Chapter 12

by Kitten_the_Wolf 2 reviews

Chapter twelve.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-05-15 - Updated: 2008-05-15 - 795 words

1Exciting
Summary: Koga has come to stay with Kagome and her pack for a little while; with two of his pack, Hakkakura and Ginta. But, how is Inuyasha going to react with this? How will Koga react when he finds out what they eat? How will the villages act, when they pass though them with wolves?

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Inuyasha anime or manga characters, the Anime itself, or the Manga itself.

Recap. Inuyasha looked at Kagome then at the teacher. "Just a few days," He replied truthfully. End Recap.

The School bell rang overhead as the high school students piled out of the school, normally accompanied by their friends to the mall or a fast food place maybe both.

"Inuyasha, come on!" Kagome yelled, pulling Inuyasha along with her. Mostly he spent the day glaring at every teenage boy that so much as looked her way. Like he was doing now.

Stopping, Kagome sighed as they finally got on the sidewalk away from the people coming that all seemed to go the opposite way of them; which Inuyasha was grateful for. "Inuyasha when do we go back," Kagome asked as they began walking again. "We'll go after tomorrow," Came the simple reply. Kagome nodded her head as her reply after saying a quick 'Okay.' After all she knew that he could only handle so much. They continued on in a comfortable silence to the shine where Kagome lived. Not very much anymore, because of the feudal era, but she didn't care, she was too busy with the shards and Naraku. Not to mention Koga trying to impress her.

"Kagome, Inuyasha come inside," Kagome's mother called after she opened the door as soon as they got up the steps and to the placemat in front of the door. "Hey mom," Kagome greeted, going up to her room with Inuyasha trailing behind. Sighing Kagome plopped down on her pink colored quilt, after dropping her backpack by the door and grabbing a few books, paper, and a pen to study with. Inuyasha sat leaned up against the wall, near her. It reminded Kagome somewhat of the feudal era when the birds chirped outside her window.
In the feudal era...

"Um., yes," Sango said, hesitating only slightly (Telling him that humans did like their food skinned). Koga had just started skinning the fish when Shippo came bounding in. "What are you doing?" He asked looking as if he was crazy for skinning something in front of Sango, who looked like she was about to throw-up last nights dinner.

"Not you too," Koga said, "I would think that you would know humans like their food skinned."

"Well yeah, but I would think that you would know they don't like to watch," Shippo stuck his toung out. "But-" Koga but himself off to look at Sango, who he found had left. He blinked once, twice. Looking left and right, finally looking to the tatami mat covering the doorway. It was still flapping in the wind from when she made her quick escape. Shippo plopped down on
the other side of the hut. Pulling his DS out of nowhere that Kagome gave him, and turned it on to play his favorite game: Nintendogs: Dalmatian & Friends.

He has only two dogs so far. Koga went back to what he was doing before, but not before he looked at the device in the kits hands. More like glaring as it made sounds he had never heard before then. He continued his work, glancing every once and awhile at the kit tapping at something and talking to it. To say that he looked insane to the wolf demon didn't even justify
how he saw it.

The young fox demon continued; oblivious to Koga staring at him. Somehow Koga had managed to start inching his way to the kit. Looking up from his work, for only a second, when he heard a dog bark.

With Naraku...

Naraku was searching through Kanna's mirror for the miko and half-demon that disappeared from his sight. Kagura was flying elsewhere, when he planed more schemes to kill his enemies

He rolled the mostly completed Shikon jewel between his fingers. It was irritating him to no end. The miko, Kagome, would be gone at time and sometimes the hanyou. Although this time the hanyou is still gone when normally he would only be gone for a few hours at most. Now that the wolf-demon was joining them it just added to his list of problems. All of it made him nervous if they had found a way to mask themselves good enough so he wouldn't be able to find them no matter what. He continued his search for them with those thoughts running through his mind.
Sign up to rate and review this story