Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Heart Never Lies

Just so you know, this feeling’s taking control of me...

by mychemicalromance 5 reviews

He knew it was wrong to love her, he would just end up getting his heart crushed in the end, but he didn’t give a damn, he just couldn’t look away, it was like the feeling was taking over him, ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-05-15 - Updated: 2008-05-16 - 2364 words

1Ambiance
Chapter 2- “Just so you know, this feeling’s taking control of me...”
Recap-
“Tell Blair that you are deeply madly in love with her...”
“I’m not madly deeply-” Frank was cut off by Bob, who was raising his eyebrow.
“So maybe I am...but I can’t do anything...we’re best friends...”
“And you telling her might ruin your precious friendship with Princess, right?”
“Yeah...but its cool cause we’re just friends...”
“Whatever Frank, but I know that you know that you want to be so much more than that, and it seems that so does she...”

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
In Blair’s Room...
“Blair!” Gerard knocked on his sister’s bedroom.
“What is it, Gee?” Blair asked.
“The...boyfriend...is on the phone...” Gerard spat out, obviously pissed.
“Oh okay...thanks!” Blair then got her cordless phone in her room.
“Hey Drake...what’s up?”
“Blair, we’re still on for today right?”
“Yup...where are we going to meet again?”
“Can you meet me at Hudson Park?”
“Sure...I’ll just have one of the guys bring me there okay?”
“Okay, bye Blairie...”
“Bye Drake...”
Blair then got off the phone and went downstairs in the living room with Alicia. The guys were in the middle of a horror movie, and were deathly quiet. Blair then smirked and had an idea.
“Ray!” Blair suddenly screamed, at time with the climax of the movie.
“Ahh!!!! BLOODY FUCK!!!!! IT’S COMING!!!!” Ray screamed like a 5 year old girl, flailing his arms around. Everyone started laughing, Mikey was rolling on the ground, even Krista couldn’t help laughing.
“Damn Ray! You scream like a sissy five year old girl!!!” Blair held her stomach, turning red from laughing.
“Yeah man, sissy much...so that’s why you were so quiet...and that explains the teeth chattering...” Bob was laughing his ass off, and so was Frank.
“Shut the fuck up Bob...oh and Blair, I will get you for that...me and my fro will not let that pass...I’m warning you...” Ray was red from embarrassment, and continued to glare at Blair.
“Kudos Blair, that was awesome!” Gee hi-fived his sister.
“Of course, I have a knack for these kinds of things...” Blair smirked.
“Yeah Blair, you obviously have talent for pranks...” Bob complimented.
“Why thank you Bob...anyways I came down cause I wanted to ask a favour...”
“Sure, what is it, Princess?” Gee asked Blair.
“Can any of you drive me to Hudson Park?” Blair asked around the room.
“Sorry Princess, no can do, I have to meet with Brian and Craig today, besides, you can drive...”
“Yeah but mom took her car and you are taking the car too so I have no car to drive...”
“I’ll drive you...”
“Are you sure Frankie?”
“Yeah...just call me if you’re ready...”
“Thanks Frankie! I’ll just be a minute...” Blair pulled Alicia up the stairs to her bedroom.
“Ali, can you help me pick an outfit?”
“Sure...”
Blair then opened her closet and pulled out dark blue denim jeans, a white tank top and a black cropped hoodie with black espadrilles and put them on. She then brushed her hair and placed a thin black elastic headband in it.
“So what do you think?” Blair turned around to let Alicia see the outfit.
“It looks great on you...Frank is so going to drool...you look hot...” Alicia smiled.
“You think so? But it’s not for Frank, I’m going out with Drake, remember...”
“Yeah whatever...but we all know that you dressed up for Frankie...” Alicia smirked.
“Uh...well...um...Oh my! Look at the time! I must really get going, see you later Ali...” Blair ran from her room and went down the stairs into the living room.
“Frankie...”
Frank turned to look at Blair and he couldn’t help staring...she was damn hot in the outfit she had on, after he realized what he was doing, he suddenly regained his composure and cleared his throat.
“Uh sure...yeah...let’s go...”
They proceeded to Frank’s car and Frank went around and opened the passenger’s seat door for Blair.
“Thanks...”
“Just being a gentleman...”
Then Frank went back to the driver’s seat and drove out of the Way driveway and set out for Hudson Park.
“You know, you didn’t have to do this...” Blair told Frank
“Oh, it’s okay, no problem...” Frank smiled.
“Thanks for driving me...” Blair smiled back.
The rest of the drive was quiet, the awkward silence blanketing the both of them, today’s incident still fresh in their mind. The tension was so thick that you could slice through it with a knife; Blair was looking out the window, tense while Frank had his eyes stuck on the road, never taking them off. They soon arrived at Hudson Park and Frank parked by the sidewalk.
“Here we are...”
“Thanks Frankie, you can go home, I’ll just walk home or ask Drake to bring me home...”
“No it’s okay...I’ll wait here in the car, I’m sure your brother will kill me if I left you to walk home or ride home at night with your boyfriend...” Frank grinned.
“Oh...okay...see you later! I promise I won’t be long...”
“Sure...”
Blair then walked up to a tall guy, with brown hair and blue eyes, at the park bench, sitting next to him.
“Hey babe...you look nice...” Drake hugged his girlfriend, cuddling her into his lap.
“Thanks...I’ve missed you...” Blair kissed her boyfriend’s cheek.
“Me too...”
Little did they know that Frank was watching them, hurt and pain evident in his eyes, seeing Blair and her boyfriend cozy up to each other, he decided to distract himself by turning on the radio but he just flipped to a random station, still not being able to tear his eyes off the scene in front of him. Then he started to listen to the song.

‘Just So You Know-Jesse McCartney’

I shouldn't love you
But I want to
I just can't turn away
I shouldn't see you
But I can't move
I can't look away

And I don't know
How to be fine when I'm not
Cause I don't know
How to make the feeling stop
Just so you know

This feeling's taking control of me
And I can't help it
I won't sit around
I can't let him win now
Thought you should know
I tried my best to let go of you
But I don't want to
I just gotta say it all before I go
Just so you know

It's getting hard to
Be around you
There's so much I can't say
Do you want me to hide the feelings?
And look the other way

And I don't know
How to be fine when I'm not
Cause I don't know
How to make the feeling stop
Just so you know

This feeling's taking control of me
And I can't help it
I won't sit around
I can't let him win now
Thought you should know
I tried my best to let go of you
But I don't want to
Just gotta say it all before I go. (Just so you know)

This emptiness is killing me
I'm wonderin' why I've waited so long
Looking back I realize
It was always there
Just never spoke of
I'm waiting here
Been waiting here

Just so you know
This feeling's taking control of me
And I can't help it
I won't sit around
I can't let him win now
Thought you should know
I tried my best to let go of you
But I don't want to
Just gotta say it all before I go
Just so you know
(Whoa, Just so you know,
Whoa, Thought you should know)

I tried my best to let go of you
But I don't want to
Just gotta say it all before I go
Just so you know

Just so you know...

Frank thought about the times he spent with Blair, his memories of her and him, their relationship, their friendship. He realized that his feelings for her were always there, he just was scared to tell her since it could’ve ruined his friendship with her if she didn’t feel the same and it would’ve been awkward for the both of them. He figured that he’d just move on and he went out with Jamia since then. But ever since that incident awhile ago on the plane, it all came rushing back to him and it hit him hard: he was still in love with her, his best friend. He replayed the scene over and over in his head, was it just him or was Blair also staring back at him with the same intensity that he stared at her with, and when she leaned in for the kiss too, was it real or just his fantasy? Blair also blushed when they were startled by her brother and she was silent during the whole drive to her house, was it possible that she harboured the same feelings for him? That his love wasn’t unrequited, that maybe she had feelings for him?
He also wondered what would’ve happened if he had told her of his feelings, would it have ended the way he wanted it to? Or end up completely destroying their precious friendship? He imagined what it would’ve been like to have a relationship with her, a romantic one, not the one they had now, he hated their platonic relationship. He wanted to be more than just the best friend in her eyes, he wanted to be something more, and someone that she could see herself spending the rest of her life with, just like he did her. He hates the way she is with her boyfriend, he wishes that it was him in his place, the one she would run to when she has problems, the one she would hug and kiss, the one she would be cuddling up to right now.
He knew it was wrong to love her, he would just end up getting his heart crushed in the end, but he didn’t give a damn, he just couldn’t look away, it was like the feeling was taking over him, and he couldn’t do anything about it. He was so angry at himself for waiting so long and having to be too late already, he was so stupid to have just let her slip through his fingers, is this what they meant by ‘You don’t know what you have until its gone.’, well he was sure as hell that he didn’t knew what he had until she slowly drifted away from him.
He wished that he could’ve turned back time to tell her how he felt, but it was far too late now...she was in the arms of someone else and he just missed his chance, his one and only chance at happiness, a happiness with her, cause he wouldn’t have it any other way. He was so frustrated at himself; he slammed his fist against the dashboard. He looked at the scene in front of him, Blair was sitting in her boyfriend’s lap, giggling and she seemed so happy, that he smiled, in spite of the pain he felt that he wasn’t the reason why she was smiling. He wanted to be the reason why she laughs, she smiles, the reason she has that sparkle in her eyes.
He was disturbed from his thoughts by a knock on his window, Blair’s smiling face looking at him.
“Hey...sorry I took so long, I kinda lost track of the time...” Blair smiled and strapped herself in the seat.
“Oh it’s okay...I didn’t even wait that long...” Frank smiled back.
“Thanks...” She kissed him on the cheek, showing her gratitude to him.
“Oh, no problem...”Frank was slightly blushing, resisting the urge to feel his cheek, where she placed her lips on.
“Oh I know! Let’s go by Starbucks, my treat! We can just park at the parking lot and walk to Starbucks, its just 2 blocks away...”
“Are you sure? I mean I’m okay...”
“Yeah! Besides, I’m in the mood for a frap right now...”
“Oh...okay...Starbucks it is then...”
Frank then drove out of the park and drove to the said parking lot. There was a painful and awkward silence until Blair decided to break it.
“You okay?”
“Yeah, why would you ask that? I’m fine...” Frank replied, a bit too fast.
“You have a death grip on the steering wheel and you’re glaring at the road...”
“Oh...” Frank then loosened his grip on the steering wheel and relaxed his face.
“C’mon...you can tell me if you have a problem, you know that...” Blair smiled.
“No, it’s okay, just a little tense...” ‘I can’t tell her I’M IN LOVE WITH HER!?!’
“Okay...”
Frank breathed a sigh of relief, he thought that she would persist, if she did, he didn’t what he would do. Soon they reached the lot and he parked, he went around the car and opened Blair’s door for her.
“Thanks...”
They walked to Starbucks and got two frappucinos and started to walk back to the car, they passed a dark alley and heard a sound.
“Waa...”

Sorry to leave you guys there!!!! But here is a poll that I NEED you guys to answer!!!
Okay, so its about the baby I mentioned in the summary, the question is,
What gender do you want the baby to be??
a. A Boy
b. A girl
c. Twins- Boy and Girl
So please review and tell me what gender do you want the baby to be!!!!! And suggestions are HIGHLY appreciated!!!
xoxo,
alix
Sign up to rate and review this story