Categories > Original > Fantasy > My Strange Journey

My Strange Journey

by YaoiQueen 0 reviews

What happens when a young girl wakes up in a strange new world as a boy?

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy - Published: 2008-05-20 - Updated: 2008-05-21 - 1266 words

0Unrated
My Strange Journey

rated R for sex and violence in future chapters

pairings: OC pairings and OCxDuo Maxwell

disclaimer: any anime characters used do not belong to me, they belong to their respective owners. SELWYN, SAM, AND ANY OTHER ORIGINAL CHARACTERS ARE COPYRIGHT TO ME.

summary: What happens when a young girl wakes up in a strange new world as a boy? Will she find her way back home, or will she find more than she ever bargained for?

~~~~~~~~~

My name is Sam. I was seventeen when I began my adventure. I am now twenty and live in…Well you wouldn’t believe it if I told you. You also wouldn’t believe that I am a man who used to be a woman and I changed without surgery of any kind. If you don’t believe in the strange and truly remarkable, then I suggest you stop reading now. However, if you possess an open mind or are simply interested in my story, then continue on. I will tell you how all of the happenings of the past three years came about, but first a bit more about myself. I was born on August 1, 1987 in Trion, Georgia USA. I grew up traveling every few years, but my family finally settled in Chickamauga, Georgia when I was eight years old.

I was a pretty little girl with my red hair, dark blue eyes, and pale, freckled skin. I was thin back then, but I gained weight and I was made fun of all through elementary and middle school. My hair, freckles, and weight were the main objects of ridicule and by the time I was in high school, I hated people and wanted only to be left alone. I did have a small group of friends though and I clung to them as my life line. I had been severely depressed at that time and I had entertained ideas of suicide. I was too scared to ever go through with it though. Throughout my four years in high school I slowly opened up more and made more friends.

I wasn’t depressed anymore, but my moods were random and unpredictable. I felt my control of everything slipping away from me. I was emotionally and physically abusing my boyfriend. I pulled myself together at the end of my junior year and through my senior year. My senior year seemed to fly by until the end of it. In April of that year I began having female problems. My period was irregular. I had been bleeding without stopping from April 16 to May 18. I had a gynecologist appointment on May 26 which I was very nervous about. These feminine problems run in my family. So far all of their problems have ended in a hysterectomy. I never got to go to my gynecologist appointment because the night before was when my adventure began.

It was two days after graduation; I was very tired because my mom had just taken me to get my driver’s license. I had been so nervous with the cop in the car that I was shaking and was gripping the steering wheel till my knuckles turned white. I had passed, but barely. I came home and flopped onto my bed with my shoulder length hair over my face. God I hate my life. I thought sighing and burying my face into my pillow. All this stupid responsibility and all the stupid rules…I know what my problem is. I’m just lazy. I sighed again and wished that it would all just go away and I could be free from it. Little did I know that I would get my wish. I fell asleep thinking about my future and having to go to college in Dalton that autumn. I had one of those dreams where you are floating and you feel so peaceful and warm. I drifted about in my mind for hours with thoughts swirling around me. When I came back to consciousness the next morning, I laid with my eyes closed and dreading my appointment with the gynecologist.

I felt the sunlight shining bright and warm on my face and I wondered why it was so bright. My hands felt the surface beneath me and instead of soft sheets there was rough, prickly grass. I wondered if I had sleepwalked outside and no one had noticed yet, so I opened my eyes. What the heck?…Where am I..? Above me was a purple sky with white wisps of clouds silently rolling past. I sat up rubbing my eyes and then looked again at the sky, but it was still purple. I must still be dreaming. I thought staring at it. I decided to test this theory and pinched myself hard. “Ow!” I exclaimed aloud. I’m awake then…either that or this is the most real feeling dream I’ve ever had. I looked at the rest of my surroundings. They were normal enough. Everything that was supposed to be green was green, the dirt was brown and so were the tree trunks. I then took notice of where I was. I was sitting in the middle of a clearing surrounded by forest. From the position of the sun, it was sometime before noon, but in a world with a purple sky, one never knew how time may work here.

I stood up and brushed off my clothes. It was then that I noticed they were different from what I had been wearing and looking down at myself I realized my chest was flat and so was my stomach. What…is going on here? I wondered as I ran my hands over my stomach and chest. I looked at my hands, they were bigger but my fingers were slender because this body was thin and my fingernails were longer too. Not that my nails had been very long before, I had a bad habit of biting them. I felt my face, feeling for my glasses but I didn’t have those anymore either. Yet I could see perfectly well here without them. Well this may be the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I wanted to see what I looked like really badly, but looking around me again, I couldn’t see any water nor could I see any signs of civilization. I knew my hair was the same length and color, my skin was normal, but I didn’t know about anything else.

My clothes as I said before were different than what I had been wearing. I now had on a button up violet shirt and close fitting blue jeans that got looser as they went further down. It was the way I liked my pants to fit. I was wearing brown leather boots that only went to my ankle and socks. Hmm…well I guess I look ok. Wait, why do I care what I look like right now? I have to find a way out of here. I studied the line of trees nearest me, trying to find a path, but there wasn’t one. Since there wasn’t already a path I decided to make my own as I went. I started into the trees pushing branches and weeds out of my way. It was cooler under the shade of the trees than it was in the clearing and I knew it wouldn’t be so bad if I had to travel for a long time. I forged on, hoping that I was going in a direction that would run into some type of town soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story