Categories > Anime/Manga > Beyblade > Drabble Collection: Beyblade Version

Gaia Online: Kai/Julia

by QueenTangerine 0 reviews

A dumping ground for all of my drabbles, can range from angst to fluff to anything really. First up: Kai/Julia

Category: Beyblade - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Kai - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-05-20 - Updated: 2008-05-23 - 267 words

0Unrated
Drabble Collection: Chapter One: Gaia Online: Kai/Julia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: No, I don't own Beyblade.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on Kai, please?"

"No." The orange-and-brown haired girl sighed. This conversation had been repeated at least thirty seven, or was it thirty eight times, in the last hour. She didn't know how long it had been since the idea was in her head actually, all she knew was that Kai was being his usual stubborn self and that her will was stronger. She pouted, however, when he said no... but she wasn't going to give up!

"Come on! Everyone else is doing it, and it'll be fun!" She tugged on his hand and led him to the bedroom that the twenty year old shared with her twenty one year old boyfriend. He sighed, knowing that he wasn't going anywhere until his stubborn girlfriend got what she wanted, he just wasn't sure that his pride could take the dent that it would receive if he gave in, but the rewards might be awfully sweet... the thought alone was enough to make him surrender to the two-toned haired girl.

"Fine." She squealed happily as he sat down in front of the computer, soon the screen became white and a cat girl appeared in the picture.

"Welcome to Gaia Online," the voice said, quite happily, I might add. Julia squealed happily again and gave Kai a kiss on the cheek, then skipped merrily out the door to cook breakfast for her lover. The pleasing smells of bacon and eggs brought a satisfied smirk to the male's face, at least the reward was delicious.
Sign up to rate and review this story