Categories > Anime/Manga > Beyblade > Drabble Collection: Beyblade Version

Cookie Batter: Brooklyn/You

by QueenTangerine 0 reviews

Ah the power cookie batter can have on ones mind... heh.

Category: Beyblade - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Brooklyn - Published: 2008-05-20 - Updated: 2008-05-23 - 481 words

0Unrated
Drabble Collection: Chapter Three: Cookie Batter: Brooklyn/You


Disclaimer: Still don't own Beyblade.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Brooklyn, I'm gonna run up to the store, want anything?" You smile at your boyfriend's confused expression, he so cute, and taking note of his appearance, clad only in his blue pajama bottoms, he must've just gotten up. He looked tired. Poor kid.


"Hm, no, not really." You grin at him, and ruffle his hair. Cue strange look.


"What the hell?"


"Sorry, your hair is just so cute when you first wake up!" Brooklyn grumbles something about 'girls being weird', while you start to skip merrily out the door, a huge grin on your face... as Brooklyn goes back to your room to curl up under the covers some more... He didn't like mornings.


A few hours later the delicious aroma of chocolate chip cookies baking greets our favorite ginger haired male as he yawns and stretches, quietly tiptoeing his way out of his and yours room, a small smirk lights up his face as he notices your back is turned to him and you are making another batch of cookies. Soon, you find yourself spun around and staring into mischevious ultramarine eyes. Your eyebrows rasied.


"No, you can't have any of the cookie batter." The male pouts lightly. You just had to ruin his fun... it was then he noticed the light smattering of batter just on the tip of your nose. The smirk on the man's face returns once more, as he closes the distance between you two and licks the tip of your nose. You giggle lightly, as your nose is the most ticklish spot on your face, unfortuntely for you, he seems to know this.

"What the hell?" The smirk on the males face hasn't left yet, as he leans closer to you.


"Who said anything about wanting cookie batter..." he trails off meaningfully. Your eyes widen as you are suddenly swept up into a sweet kiss, while he reaches behind you and takes some cookie batter, grinning wickedly, he rubs some on your lips and kisses you again, while his fingers start to pull on the hem of your colbat blue shirt, actually managing to lift it up, the kisses start to get even heavier, and soon the ginger haired blader is kissing your neck hungrily, that is until a feminine voice breaks you both up..


"Guys I- WHOA! Now there's something you don't see everyday!" Mariah's eyes are the size of dollar coins as she stares at the couple practically going at it on the counter. You break apart from the male and pull down your shirt. Mariah and Tyson both have huge grins on their faces, while you mumble something about finishing the cookies. Tyson grins evily at his friend.

"You just can't keep it in your pants, can you Brooklyn?"


"Shut up. It was all that cookie batter."
Sign up to rate and review this story