Categories > Anime/Manga > Beyblade > Something Only We Know

Lolipops: Tala/Daichi

by QueenTangerine 0 reviews

Tala discovers how easy it is to maniupulate Daichi...

Category: Beyblade - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-05-23 - Updated: 2008-05-23 - 404 words

0Unrated
Drabble Collection: Chapter Six: Lolipops: Tala/Daichi

Alright, I've never done this pairing before, so here goes! Hope you all like it, By the way: I don't really know Daichi's character very well, or Tala's, I'm just going on what my friends tell me he's like... and... hm.. for all the other chapters I've disreguarded this rule but... meh.

Writing Tala's Personality is pretty freakin tricky.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: I don't own Beyblade. Never will I ever own Beyblade, never have I ever wanted to own Beyblade. -Takes drink- Okay, so I lied.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tala! You stole my lolipop!" The dark red haired male pointed a shaking finger in Tala's direction. Said male just smiled innocently in the younger's direction, further infuriating Daichi, which is why, his next action shouldn't have surprised Tala in the slightest, but the shocked looked stayed as Daichi pulled the cherry lolipop stick out of Tala's mouth and kissed him. However, despite how delightful the kiss was, it wasn't meant to last, because Daichi pulled away with a sly grin on his face.

"What the hell was that for?" Tala's confusion just made the younger male giggle lightly. He was just so cute sometimes without even trying! Tala raised an eyebrow at Daichi's strange habits. He went from angry to giggling! He'll never understand that guy at all. And to think that they were friends, maybe more if Daichi kept kissing him! Daichi giggled some more as he planted another sweet kiss on Tala.

"Oh... you stole my lolipop so I stole something of yours... it was just payback!" The male smirked triumphantly at the older man. Tala's eyes looked angry for a split second, and soon the frown on his face was replaced with an evil smirk as he reached for something in his pocket... A lolipop. Daichi's eyes widen at the sight of it.

"YOU HAD AN EXTRA ONE! So then... I kissed you for no reason?!" Tala's smirk is replaced with a teasing grin as he leans down and kisses Daichi on the tip of his nose.

"Yes, bascially." Tala's cackle can be heard all the way down the hall, as a furious Daichi chases him down the length of their apartment floor terace.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, how was that? Hope you all like it! -Hugs-

Tala: Heh. I got to kiss Daichi...

Daichi: Only because you took my lolipop!

Tala: You liked it anyway.

Guys...

Both: Review!
Sign up to rate and review this story