Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My Baby's Daddy

“I’m pregnant with Brent‘s baby.”

by OhSoIntricateLie 2 reviews

“I’m pregnant with Brent‘s baby.” “WHAT!” Ryan yelled causing me to cringe.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-05-21 - Updated: 2008-05-21 - 556 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: So as not to confuse people, the beginning of my story starts off in present day. After the first chapter, it goes back into 2006. In 2006 when Fender was conceived, Dani was with Brent. After she learns she is pregnant, she is no longer with him. Hope that helps!
xoxo
Dani

Around 3:15 my brother, Brendon, and Spencer came in from doing only God knows what. I was hoping none of them would walk by the open bathroom door and see me propped up against the toilet, but unfortunately I had begun to start again, loudly. As expected, several minutes passed and I heard three pairs of feet running my way.

“What the hell, Dani,” Ryan asked as he squatted beside me. Using one hand he pulled my hair out of my face and motioned to Spencer with the other, “Hey get her a wet wash cloth, please?”

Spencer nodded. As he did so, Brendon sat on my other side and began rubbing my back. Spencer handed Ryan the washcloth. Taking it, Ryan held it up against my head.

“What’s wrong,” Ryan asked again.

I took a deep breath and sighed.

“I’m pregnant with Brent‘s baby.”

“WHAT!” Ryan yelled causing me to cringe.

“Don’t yell,” I said in a voice just above a whisper.

Ryan sighed, “Sorry. Have you told him yet?”

I nodded.

“What did he say,” Brendon asked, still rubbing my back.

“He said it’s not his and he call me a uh.”

Ryan glanced at Brendon and Spencer.

“What did he call you?”

“He called me,” I took a deep breath trying to fight back the tears, “He called me a whore and told me I disgust him.”

At that last statement I broke into tears. Brendon swore under his breath as Spencer pulled me into his embrace.

“Hey sister, it’s ok. Sh, it’s ok,” Spencer said rocking slightly.

“Why did he say that, Spencer? He seemed so pissed when he answered the door.”

Spencer looked from Ryan to Brendon before he answered.
“I kinda told him he wasn’t in the band anymore today. We all felt that he wasn’t doing his part and that it’s just kinda--,” Spencer trailed off.

“Yeah, he did suck at bass,” I said sniffing slightly.

Brendon laughed, “I don’t think suck is the correct word.”

Ryan had been silent this whole time. Giving Spencer one last hug I turned to Ryan.

“Hey brobro, what are you thinking about?”

“How are we going to tell dad?”

“I uh, oh. Oh. This is bad. Very bad.”

“No shit,” Ryan said standing up. He offered me his hand and I took it. Soon the four of us trooped out of the bathroom and into the living room. I sat in the recliner as Ryan and Spencer sat on the couch. Brendon was last and he sat on my lap.

I laughed, “Brenny Bear, I love you. Your one of my best friends, but honestly I wouldn’t sit there if I were you. Unless you wanna take the chance of the pretty blue shirt being ruined.”

Brendon hopped off my lap and sat next to Spencer.

“So how are we going to tell daddy,” I asked?

“Tell daddy what,” my dad asked.

“Shit,” my brother and I both muttered.
Sign up to rate and review this story