Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Total Opposites

The First Week

by miSsmalfOyO3O9 0 reviews

How did the first week work out? Read and fing out!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Draco, Ginny, Harry, Hermione - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-02-17 - Updated: 2006-02-17 - 749 words

0Unrated
Total Opposites- Chapter Three: The First Week

"I don't know, but everyone knew you would become Head Girl. I guess they just loved my charm," Draco grinned. Hermione just rolled her eyes at his comment.

Dear Diary,

It has been one week since we came to school. The first day of living with Malfoy was crazy. I would have never guessed that a guy could/would take so long in the bathroom. He almost took two hours in the bathroom. I don't even take that long and I'm a GIRL! It is like living with Lavender or Parvarti for another year. You'd wake up and want to take a nice warm shower and the only thing that was left was cold water!

I banged and banged in the bathroom door. "MALFOY! WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THERE?! If you don't mind, I'D LIKE TO GET DOWN TO BREAKFAST SOME TIME SOON!" He just opened the door and smirked. Didn't say one word, he just walked right passed me and down the stairs, out of the portrait. Urgh! Gods, how I hate that smirk of his!

When we were patrolling the hallways, I noticed he was way to lenient with Slytherin. Every chance he got he would take away points from Gryffindor. He would even add points to his house for doing something 'bad.' Ay, why did Dumbledore have to pick that slimy git as Head Boy? Couldn't he have picked Harry or Ron or someone else as long as it wasn't Malfoy?!

One day after dinner, we had to go around all the corridors and make sure people went to their common rooms. Ron and Harry were on their way up to Gryffindor common room, when I passed them. They stopped and we started to talk, only for about two minutes. Then who should come along and take points away from my house... Malfoy!

"Potter, Weasley? You're disrupting Granger over here from doing her Head duties. You two should be in your dorm right about now. I think I will take away five points each from Gryffindor for talking to the Head Girl while she is on duty," Malfoy said with a matter-of-factly tone.

"Shut it Malfoy! Ten points back to Gryffindor for the Head Boy being a slimy git. Sorry Harry, Ron. I gotta go patrol the other corridors. I'll talk to you later," Hermione said rolling her eyes at Draco.

"Bye, 'Mione."

"Talk to you later, Hermione."

Harry and Ron continued on up to Gryffindor common room. I glared at Malfoy and walked away with fury. I just knew that he smirked as I was walking away. I had to deal with that smirk all week long! AGAIN... I can't stand IT!

I think tonight I may go back to my old dorm and stay there for the night. I am sure they will be okay with it. Harry and Ron should be happy as well. It would just suck for Dracey-poo if he couldn't bother me! LIKE I REALLY CARE! He is a stupid git.

I have to go clear my mind.

Good Night,

Hermione

:Draco's POV:

The first week wasn't that terrible for me as in, the living with Granger part of it. I know it was horrible for the poor mudblood. I do have to give Granger credit. I mean she does have to deal with me and all. I know I am a terribly horrible person. That is just the way I am.

I take a very long time in the bathroom. I need to look perfect. She started to bang on the door and yell at me. Luckily, I was almost done; otherwise I would've cursed her out. I opened the door, grinned, and left with no words said between us. I know for a fact that that definitely made her angry.

I just love taking points away from Granger's house. Oh, the wonderful joy of being Head Boy--adding or taking away points. She somehow manages to always put the points back in! Maybe it is because she knows I only take them away out of spite. I am actually quite surprised that she doesn't do it out of spite! She isn't very lenient with Gryffindor, as I am with Slytherin. Being a 'good girl' and all, she has to play by the rules.

I've got a good feeling that I will have the common room all to myself tonight.

A.N- hope you liked it! REVIEWS?
Sign up to rate and review this story