Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My life isn't as normal as you think it is

Two Years Later

by TheTrohmanator121 1 review

Two years later after The Young Wild Things tour ended.Wedding details, Engagement, record deal taken, a bunch of updates on the band, and Chloe!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-05-23 - Updated: 2008-05-24 - 463 words - Complete

0Unrated
So the boys have released their fourth major album. Folie A' Deux. Joe and I are still together. Pete and Ashlee finally got married about six months after the tour ended. Why don’t we have a little glimpse of what it was like at the wedding!!

From the black Vera Wang bridesmaid dresses, and red-and-black wedding colors, to the chandeliers dripping with crystals and 10,000 black magic roses flown in from Ecuador, to white tents throughout the backyard of the Simpson’s house in California.

About a hundred and fifty people were invited. Patrick of course was the Best Man! Jessica was Ashlee’s maid of honor! Hemingway was the ring-bearer. Joe, Andy and I sat in the pews awaiting for the ceremony to start. A minute later “Blackbird” by the Beatles started playing, and Ashlee along with her father came down the aisle smiling. I could tell Ashlee was crying, and it looked like for a split second that her dad was as well. Patrick and I, being the biggest babies within our group of friends, cried the entire time. Ashlee and Pete shared their first kiss of being husband and wife, but then asked for a second one!

Once the ceremony was over, the guests, along with the newly-weds, headed over to the next tent where We all entered into an Alice in Wonderland themed reception. The place was beautiful, red curtains everywhere, to the black candles on each and every table. It was like a dream for the two of them! We all danced the night away, until it was cake time. The cake had a million different layers to it. The bottom was a table, with a pink tea pot on it, with a clock, then with a flower pot on the tip top of it! Pete and Ashlee cut the cake, and smashed it into each others faces.

Back to the others now. I took the record deal with Island Def Jam, the album dropped the summer of 2008, self-titled and hit the top charts the day after, making it to number three for six weeks in a row! Joe and I are still madly in love with each other, Joe decided to pop the question after a TRL taping with Me. They decided to get married in the fall of 2012. Patrick has become a huge success besides being in the band, he has produced the third Cobra StarShip album, along with Gym Class Heroes new album. Besides those bands, Patrick helped Me with my own record, which was a great help. Andy decided to help out some old friends with their band, and went on tour with them for about a month, since their drummer had broken their arm. Joe’s guitar company has been a major success!
Sign up to rate and review this story