Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My life isn't as normal as you think it is

“Better off as Lovers and Not the Other way around”

by TheTrohmanator121 0 reviews

Making up,pillow fight,that's all to be said.Quite a short chapter.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-05-23 - Updated: 2008-05-24 - 450 words - Complete

0Unrated


The five of us woke up the next morning, in Florida. I smiled when I walked out into the front lounge where the other guys were.

“Joe, can I talk to you in the back lounge please?” I asked not looking at him. He just nodded following me to the back.

“Listen, I know you’re upset about what happened the other night. But I just want you to know, that I had no idea Brendon was going to do that. He’s suppose to be our friend, and not do stuff like that. If you want to call our relationship off, then I just want you to know, that I loved you, and I always will love you. No matter what happens between us. I always will.” I said tears forming in my eyes.

Joe smiled weakly, and pulled me to him, holding me tightly. “I know you’re sorry baby. I don’t want to call it off. Just tell me what all happened exactly.” He said sitting us down.

I explained to Joe everything that happened after he went to the bathroom at the bar. Everything from Brendon dancing with me, to us lying on the bench, half dressed.

“Alright, let me get this straight. He lied to you saying he just wanted to show you his new car, which he never had. Once he shut the door, he was all over you, and you found yourself stuck making out with him. Next thing you know, the paparazzi are attacking you with photographs.” He asked.

I nodded. “Again, I’m sorry.” I said fighting back tears.

“It’s alright, I forgive you. Just promise me, next time that happens, text or call me. I don’t want to loose you, again.” He said kissing my forehead.

“Awe! So you guys are back together again?” Pete asked jumping onto our laps, the other two doing the same.

“We never did break up, Peter Pan” Joe said chuckling.

“Good, cause I saw the way you were on stage last night, and let me just say, one more night of you that way, I was going to kick you out of the band, and make Chloe here the new guitar player.” Pete laughed.

The two of us laughed, and like we were thinking the exact same thing, we both grabbed pillows, and threw them at Pete.
“Pillow Fight Anyone??” Yelled Andy.

The five of us decided to have one of the biggest pillow wars ever created. This war took over the entire bus. A lot of our things were thrown to the ground, but Hey, It’s nearing the end of the tour and Joe and I are happy again!
Sign up to rate and review this story