Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My life isn't as normal as you think it is

Smile For the Pap-Pap-Paparazzi

by TheTrohmanator121 2 reviews

Well lets just say cameras in your face all the time sucks. Especially when you really don't want them. Brendon is drunk,a little happends between him and Chloe..and things fall from there.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-05-18 - Updated: 2008-05-19 - 1103 words - Complete

0Unrated
“PETE PETE PETE!”

“PATRICK STUMP?!”

“JOE FROMEN!”

“ANDY HURLEY” Yelled the paparazzi.

“Hey you, are you one of the lovers of the band? Are you secretly dating Patrick Stump?” asked one of the paparazzi to me.

“Oh yeah, let me tell you. I. AM. NOT. DATING. MY BROTHER.” I shouted back at them, and pushed my way through the crowd inside.

After being bombarded by paparazzi, We finally made our way into the bar where we noticed some of the members of the other bands were here. Joe sat me down at a booth, and went to get us drinks. Me a diet coke, him a beer.

“Hiya Chloe!” I heard coming from behind me. I turned around and saw Brendon from Panic At The Disco. Jumping up, nearly spilling my drink Joe had just put down, I tackled Brendon in a hug.

“DUDE! I haven’t seen you since the VMA’s, How are you?” I yelled over the loud music that started playing.

“I’m great! How are you?” He yelled back smiling.

I shrugged. “I’m good, just a little tired.” I smiled back. Joe looked at me, and hugged me.

“So, is it true that you two are dating?” He asked watching us.

“Is it true that you’re allowed to drink now?” Joe asked back.

Brendon smiled, and nodded holding up his half drunk bottle. “Yes! I’ll take that you two are dating!”

“Oh lord help us now, Brenny bear can drink!” I laughed.

“Ha-ha, funny guys! Care to join me out on the floor so we can dance?” He asked.

The two of us nodded, and headed out onto the dance floor. We laughed at Brendon’s attempt to ask the bartender to dance with him. It would’ve worked, if the bartender was a female. Show how wasted he is! Joe and I danced like there was no tomorrow. Patrick just shook his head when Joe pulled me closer into his body when a fast song came on.

“May I cut in?” Brendon asked.

“On one condition, no making out, or touching her ass.” Joe said laughing.

“I promise!” Brendon said smiling. I watched as Joe headed to the bathroom.

“Come on, lets go out back!” Brendon said pulling me outside.

Once We were outside, Brendon closed the door carefully. The next thing I know, we were lying on a bench, shirts off, making out. Moments later we heard the clicking, of cameras, and sound of people yelling. We both looked up, and saw a group of paparazzi taking pictures of us. I jumped up, and put my shirt on.

“IS IT TRUE YOU’RE DATING ALL THE MEMBERS OF FALL OUT BOY, AND PANIC AT THE DISCO?” One cameraman yelled.

“NO, I’M ONLY DATING ONE OF THEM, WHICH IS JOE.” I yelled. “Brendon, God damn it. We can’t let him see these pictures.” I walked back inside pissed.
Joe saw me walking back in from outside, and ran over to me. “Where’d you go?” He asked.

“What, oh Brendon just wanted to show me his new car he bought!” I lied to him.

“Oh okay! Well We’re all heading out.” He said tangling his fingers with mine, the two of us going back to the buses.

We arrived at the venue the next morning. I was still a little upset from the night before, but I didn’t let that get in my way of enjoying the day. I just hoped the pictures didn’t get out on any covers…but I was wrong.

“Chloe, what the hell is this?” Patrick yelled at me while Joe was still on the bus. I turned around, and saw a picture of Me lying on top of Brendon, the both of us shirtless.

“Brendon took me out back at the bar, and wanted to show me something, and then he just came on to me. Nothing happened, but we made out.” I said calmly.

“If Joe finds out, you’re going to be sorry.” Patrick said.

“If Joe finds out about what, Chloe’s going to be sor….” Joe asked standing behind me. His mouth dropped, at the sight of the pictures. I could tell his heart dropped as well when he stormed out of the room.

“Joe, I’m so sorry. Nothing happened.” I yelled chasing after him

“Yeah, sure whatever. That’s what they all say.” He yelled back.

“Joe I swear. You knew he was drunk. He’s the one who took me out to the back. He said he wanted to show me his new car. Next thing I know his lips were pressed to mine, and he took advantage of me. But I swear all we did was make out.” I said grabbing his arm.

“Fine I believe you. But I want to be alone. Just leave me alone for a couple days.” He said going back to the dressing room.

I sat down on the floor crying. I heard footsteps coming, and saw it was Pete.

“Hey what’s wrong kiddo?” He asked sitting down next to me, wiping the tears from my eyes.

“Joe saw the pictures from last night, and now He said he wants to be alone. Pete, I don’t want to loose him. I love him too much.” I said sniffling.

Pete nodded. Just then Charlie walked over to us, and told Pete he had to get backstage, the show was about to start. The two of us nodded, and got up heading to the stage. I walked out in the pit, yes the actual pit this time, and pushed my way through the front.

I smiled when the boys came on stage. I was sad though. I watched as Joe wasn’t doing his normal spins, or craziness. I knew this was my fault. I decided to head back to the busses, but wasn’t allowed to pass, without my pass. I searched my pockets, and realized I had left it on the bus. “Fuck” I thought to myself. “Dude, I’m with the band, you should know that. I’m Patrick’s sister.” I said.

“Yeah, that’s what they all say. Let me see some ID kid.” I grabbed my wallet from my pocket and showed him my ID. He still didn’t believe it, until Charlie came out.
“Dude, that’s Patrick’s sister just let her on.” he yelled at the guard.

I went back to my bunk, and went to bed for the night, praying Joe and I would be fine in the next couple days.
Sign up to rate and review this story