Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My life isn't as normal as you think it is

Batting Cages, Plots, Pranks

by TheTrohmanator121 2 reviews

Cute nicknames the boy's came for for themselves.Invading the Gym Class Heroe's bus is always fun, but not when you meet Travie Junior. Batting cages.Pranks

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-05-14 - Updated: 2008-05-15 - 1389 words - Complete

0Unrated
I awoke the next morning happier then I’ve ever been. For the first time, that I’ve gone on the tour with the band, that was the best night sleep ever. I jumped out of the bunk, and changed into a comfortable outfit, and walked out into the front lounge, to find it deserted. I walked over to the counter, to find a note on it. It read:

“Chloe,
Went to interview with AP magazine. Be back later. If you‘re hungry you know We‘re empty of food, so go beg Travis to cook you something up.” Love, The Jedi, Monkey Boy, Catrick, and Hippie! I laughed at their new nicknames for themselves, and went to invade Gym Class Heroes bus.

“Yo Travis let me in please!” I yelled knocking on the door. Just then I heard the sound of groaning coming from the other side of the door, and Matt opened it.

“Yo Matty! Can I raid your fridge, the boys went to an interview and left me with no food.” I said giving him the puppy dog pout.

“Yeah, come on in. Just don’t eat the hot pockets, those are mine!” He laughed.

“Ok fine! I’ll just eat a bowl of cereal.” I said taking out the cereal box, and pouring a bowl of it.

“So what are you guys up to today?” I asked sitting down across from him.

“Well once the others wake up, We’ll probably head to soundcheck, then there’s a batting cage down the road, so we might go by there.” He replied.

I smiled, and finished up my cereal bowl. “Is it alright if I hang here with you guys?”

“Of course. Your everyone’s little sister on tour.” He said smiling. I smiled back, and Travis, along with the other boys walked out, two of them in their boxers, the others fully clothed.

“Well Hello there Travie, and Travie junior.” I said smirking at Travis’s boxers.

“Whoa, Where’d you come from? Travis asked grabbing a pair of jeans lying around.

“Last time I checked, my mom. The boys are at an interview, and I figured I’d hang with you guys.” I replied.

“Well lets go to soundcheck then the batting cages.” Eric said.

I followed the boys to soundcheck, and ended up hanging out with Diego the sound technician. By the time the boys were done with soundcheck, Patrick and the guys were back from the interview.

“Hey guys, you going to join us and go to the batting cages?” I asked.

The Four boys nodded, and we all headed over to the batting cages. Travie, and his band went first. Pete sat down looking bored to death, texting Ashlee. Boy that boy loves to text her. Patrick and Andy discussed music changes for the nights show, Joe and I huddled together thinking of ways to punk the bands for the night. Usually the headlining band would punk the bands before them, but Joe and I decided only we would punk all the bands, including the other three.

“Alright so for Cute, We’ll take over their microphones and put on cheesy music instead. During Plain White T’s, We’ll put up naked pictures of the band members that I’m pretty sure we can get from their girlfriends when we get back, on the big screen behind them. Travis and them We’ll have the crowd throw gym clothes at them. Then for Pete and the other two we’ll have the techs put beer, and Gummy bears along with the confetti spray throughout the set.” Joe said making mental note of all of this.

“Yep. Tonight is going to be one fun night!” I said hugging Joe. He smiled, and kissed my forehead holding me closer.

“What are you two up to?” Patrick asked walking over to us.

“Noooooothing! We’re just thinking of ways to steal your hat from you!” I said jumping up and running to the car with it.

“Chloe, You know that’s not cool.” Patrick laughed.

I laughed, and was suddenly tackled by my brother. I handed him back his hat.

After a while we all became bored, and decided to head back to the venue. While the boys hung out in the dressing room, I decided to give Chris a call, and ask him for a couple more days to think about the label contract.

“Hello? Chris here.” I heard him say on the other line.

“Hello, Chris? It’s Chloe Stump, how are you?” I ask.

“I’m doing quite well, how about yourself, and the band?” He replied.

“Well I’m doing alright, same with the band” I said back.

“That’s good to hear! What did you call for?” He asked.

“Well I was thinking about the other night when you asked to sign me to your label, I was wondering if I can have a couple more days to think about the offer? It was a spur of the moment type of question, and I wasn’t quite sure what I wanted.” I asked.

“Yeah, that’s fine with me. I need an answer by Monday though.” Chris said.

“Thank You sir! I’ll have an answer by then!” I said, and hung up the phone.

I walked back out to the room where the boys were.
"Hey We're Going to prank the bands, care to join us guys?"Joe asked.

The boys looked at us confused, and followed us. Joe and I headed over to the music technition area, and took control of the microphones on the stage. I grabbed my ipod,and hooked it up the speakers. Once Shaant and the band came out, and started singing. I quickly put my ipod on Alvin and the Chipmunks,Witch Doctor. I along with Joe and the band laughed, while Shaant and the boys were confused.

After CIWWAF's set, Joe managed to get pictures of the boys in PWT's from their girlfriends, and had them showing throughout their set. Tom didn't notice until halfway through their first song, and wasn't able to get the video tech's to change them. Joe chuckled, while the rest of us were standing their in disbelief.

Gym Class Heroe's prank was the best in my opinon. When everyone walked in the venue, we had the guards hand them gym clothes and have them throw the clothes on stage during their set. Travis and the band went crazy when they threw the clothes on stage, and knew that I had something to do with it.

Joe along with the three left for their set, leaving me with the guards at the front of the stage, with a button to release the beer mixed with gummy bears, and confetti to spray throughout the set. When they performed Gin Joints, I pressed the button at least three times. The first time, I laughed when Pete and Joe started drinking the beer that was flying at them. Patrick shook his head knowing I was the one pressing the button,and I knew right then I was dead when the show was over.

I decided to head back to the bus to go take a nap, knowing that since We’re in New York, We would end up going to Pete’s bar after the show. Hemingway decided to share my bunk with me, instead of staying in Pete’s part of the bus. The two of us fell asleep until the boys came back.

About two to three hours later I was shaken awake by a happy boy who kissed me.
“Chloe get up, We’re going to party!” Joe said pulling me out of my sleep.
“I’m up, I’m up.” I yawned.

“You sleep too much” Joe whined pulling me out of my bunk, and into his arms.
“You don’t sleep enough” I laughed hugging him. “I love you though!”

He smiled. “If you want to, you can get on my back and can sleep until we get inside, cause you know the entrances will be bombarded with paparazzi.” Joe said kissing my neck.

“Thank you!” I said jumping up onto his back. The five of us jumped off the bus, and out into the crowded area.




(more to come!Keep the reviews coming!)
Sign up to rate and review this story