Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And We Met in the Rain

Mikey's thought's

by 2shots2thehead 0 reviews

what mikey thinks about some news from cassidy....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-05-23 - Updated: 2008-05-24 - 327 words

0Unrated
Anisa didn't come back to the group after she started talking to mystery dude, and during that entire time I couldn't help but notice that Gerard was staring as menacingly at the dude as Anisa was dreamily.
"Ca-assidy...Caa-ssssssiiiiiddddddyyyyyyy..."Frankie said getting me out of my trance of staring at Anisa and the hot guy.
"Hmmm?"
"I was just asking you if you had a boyfriend in Eugene."
"Uhhh.... Well kinda..." I said blushing madly.
"What was his name?" He smirked at me.
"Well wouldn't you like to know?!?!?!?"
"Yes I would like to know."
"Too bad, I don't feel like telling you." He gaped at me, like I had just said I was pregnant (which I'm not).
"Why not!?"
"Because I'm still dating him..." I said blushing wildly once more.

Mikey's POV
She still has a boyfriend!!!!!! What. The. Fuck. Things just got awkward between her and me now.
"Your still dating him??!!" Frankie yelled over at her.
"Well yeah, I mean considering that he's gonna move here in like 3 days." 3 DAYS!!!!! 3 FUCKING DAYS!!!!!!! Why do I care so much...? God I'm so confused!!!
"Mikey...? Are you o-tay? You look like you've just seen a preppy vampire...." Cassidy said worriedly over to me.
"Huh? Oh, yeah I'm fine. What could be wrong with me at the moment, I mean I just heard that we get to meet your b-boyfri-friend." I stuttered once more, almost choking on my words.
"Oh! O-tay!!!" Just then Anisa came back to the group smiling broadly.
"His name is Strify and he just asked me out!" She squealed over to Cassidy.
"YAAY FOR NISA!!!!!!!" Cassidy squealed back. I walked away from the squealing fest in dismay. How can she have a boyfriend...She's supposed to be single...God I'm so stupid for falling for her...I sighed as I tried to think of a plan to win her heart before her so-called boyfriend, came to Belleville, N.J. This may take awhile....
Sign up to rate and review this story