Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Assisted Revenge

Ch. 1: Assisted Revenge

by fobXmcrXpatdX 0 reviews

Some orphans have the adventure of a lifetime when their band gets signed. (Fall Out Boy doesn't come until second chapter)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-05-23 - Updated: 2008-06-02 - 563 words - Complete

0Unrated
"YES!" I shouted, lifting my plastic guitar controler over my head, "BEAT THAT!"
"Why? Why me?" Britt jokingly pleaded as she knelt to the ground, pounding her guitar onto the floor. I had just beaten Britt in a hot battle of Dead on Arrival by Fall Out Boy on RockBand. I was laughing my ass off as we collapsed onto the couch.
"That was so not fair." Britt declared, pushing her platinum blonde bangs out of her eyes, only to have them fall back into her face. "You play guitar and bass better than anyone I know, how am I supposed to beat you?"
"Well, for one thing," I retorted, "You played guitar before me, but then quit. It's not my fault I decided to stick with it."
"Hmph." she said, sticking her tongue out at me. All of the sudden, another voice joined our conversation.
"Hey." It said, "Bet I can beat you at bass on hard."
"BRANDON!" Britt screamed, as she ran to hug our other bff. He laughed as she ran into him and pulled him into a tight hug, mabye even tighter than his skinny jeans. As for me, I sat on the couch with a competitive smile on my face.
"You're on." I laughed at Britt's attack. You can't possibly help laughing at Britt, she's too ridiculously funny.
"Ok," Brandon smiled, "I pick... I'm So Sick by Flyleaf."
Crap. He knew that I loved that song, but I always got messed up on how fast it was. Me and Brandon both played bass, but he could move his fingers to hit the strings faster than mine, though my hands and fingers moved up and down the neck and frets of the bass better. Still, he was the bass player of our band. My fingers were energized by the practice skirmish with Britt and I won against Brandon, but only by a teeny tiny bit.
"Ughhhhh," He groaned after the game was done, "How did you win?"
I just smiled and tossed my dark brown hair, "Just Lucky I guess."
We then heard on the intercom that went through the whole orphanage, "Time for dinner in the dining hall."
So I left a little something out. Britt, Brandon, and I, we're all orphans. So are our friends and bandmates Keith and Shane. Our parents died when we were little, and so now we're here in what I consider to be the best orphanage to ever exist, at least in Chicago. We don't really care for being called orphans, though. The connotation of the word is so... negative and pitiful, I guess. We're happy here.
"Oh yay," Brandon laughed sarcastically, "My favorite time of day. Hey, are you up for band practice after we eat?" The last statement was adressed to me.
"Yeah, I'm game," I said with a nod of my head, "If Keith and Shane are up for it."
Our band was Assisted Revenge and I was the lead singer and back-up guitar. Shane was the lead guitar, Keith was drums, and, as you know, Brandon is bass. Britt sat out on the band idea, after all, she quit guitar lessons when she was tweleve. But I, I wanted our band to be made into something so bad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry the first Chapter ends like this... I'll continue it soon and actually get Fall Out Boy into it.
Sign up to rate and review this story