Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Rainy Day

Gone Without a Trace

by KoichiTsunade 0 reviews

Tsunade gets bored...

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Jiraiya,Naruto,Tsunade - Published: 2008-05-25 - Updated: 2008-05-25 - 2167 words - Complete

0Unrated
So here's chapter 6! I'm sorry if I made you wait too much time... I had to study for the stupid World Geography test!



6. Gone Without a Trace


“Stay here, Hime, okay? I’m going to the Hokage Tower to work, so while I’m not here, don’t go out of the house, please.” Jiraiya said after finishing cleaning the plates from the table. Since the sixth month, the elders told Tsunade that she should stay at home resting. She was relieved and happy about stopping working, but when she got the news about Jiraiya being the Hokage while she was pregnant, she got mad because she wanted to spend the left months with Jiraiya.

Tsunade crossed her arms. “Can’t I go with you?”

Jiraiya sighed. They had had many times this conversation. “Hime, I told you... In three months you’re going to have the kids, so rest inside the house...”

“Jiraiya! Nothing is going to happen! I’m not one of those weak girls that are in this village! At least let me go out! I’m tired of being in here just seeing white walls...!”

Jiraiya sighed again, this time louder. “Tsunade... I’m not saying you’re weak... I’m just protecting you and our kids, so stay here one more day, okay? Tomorrow I’ll take a free day and we’ll go to somewhere. I promise.”

Now it was Tsunade’s turn to sigh. “All right... But sometimes you’re so mean to me...!”

Jiraiya chuckled. “Don’t worry, I’ll come later for dinner. Bye Hime.” He said kissing the top of her head.

When he was gone, Tsunade sighed again and sat down in the couch, without knowing what to do. She started to clean the entire house; windows, frames, all the furniture, the floor... When she was done, only three hours passed since she started. She looked around, but nothing interesting was going on inside the house. Hmph... It's so boring... I prefer to do the Hokage’s paperwork than staying in here the whole day... Well, I regret the last part. She looked at the front door and thought, Oh well, I don’t think going out to get fresh air for an hour is going to kill me...

She took her jacket and went outside. The air was cold, but it felt good in her face and arms. She started to go somewhere, without heading to any place in particular.
---------------

Poor Hime... It must be horrible to stay at home without doing anything... Jiraiya was reading through a document that Shizune just gave him. He looked through the window to see a busy village starting to wake up. He smiled to himself. These people are so lucky to be normal... Sometimes I hate being a Sannin, too much work... He shook his head and continued reading.

“Hey, Ero-sennin...! I mean, Jiraiya-sensei!!” A boy entered the room by jumping through the window.
“Naruto... What do you want now...?” Jiraiya said with an annoying tone while rubbing his temples. From the first day he started to work as a Hokage, he started to understand why Tsunade thought of Naruto as the ‘most annoying brat I ever met in my long life and that I will ever meet’. Each day he would come to the office to talk to his sensei or to ask for a new mission.

“What’s wrong, sensei? A bad day?” Naruto asked sitting in the table.

Jiraiya sighed. “Naruto, five minutes ago you were here just to say ‘good morning’, it’s really annoying, and I gotta finish all the work before going home...”

Naruto looked at him with his foxy smile. “This time I came here to help you out with the paperwork... But I see you don’t need me in here...” He said walking towards the door.

This shocked Jiraiya, that hyperactive blonde doing paperwork? What a good joke. “Naruto! Stay here, please. I want your help.”

This made Naruto stop. Caught ya, Ero-sennin...! “All right, but first there is a condition but I don't know if you will agree with it so...”

“Just tell me.” Jiraiya cut him off.

“Okay... I want you to pay the ramen I eat for... two weeks...” He said.

Jiraiya smirked. “So that’s why you wanna help me out... All right, I’ll pay for your freaking ramen.”

Naruto grinned and jumped up and down. “Yes, you’re the best, senseiiiii!!!”

“Naruto! Stop jumping and start working now!” Jiraiya barked at his happy student.

“Okay...! Don’t be so lugubrious, man...” Naruto said rubbing his cheek lazily. He looked at Jiraiya and said, “I need you to get out of the room so I can start working. In five minutes, come in and you’ll see I’ll be done. Then you’ll go home with your ‘Hime’.”

Jiraiya smirked. “Don’t think you’re the best, kid. It’s impossible to do that in that short amount of time. But well, I’ll just rest for five minutes, and then come back to work...” He said opening the door and getting out of the room leaving alone Naruto.

“Ohh... Too bad you’re not clever... I’ll make you pay for your destruction in the old man’s stand, Ero-sennin... I mean... ‘Jiraiya-sensei’...” He whispered with a vicious smile playing in his lips.

The five minutes passed and Jiraiya finally entered the room, knowing his victory. When he walked in, he saw a smiling Naruto sitting in the Hokage chair. He stood up and said, “Hey, Jiraiya-sensei. See all of the documents, I finished all of them, I also read them... But you will have to read them by yourself, because you don’t know what they are about... Well, see you later, sensei. I feel like training right now. Bye!” He got out of the room, leaving a confused Jiraiya inside of it.

I don’t think he finished everything... I mean, it's impossible,even if he’s the Kyubi container! He went to the pile of papers that were ‘done’ and took the first one. His eyes widen when he realized it was done. He started to lookd over the entire pile, and saw all of them were complete. What did he do!? He’s incredible...! He smiled, took the keys, and headed home.


When Jiraiya stepped in the house, he put the keys down in the table and went to the living room to go with Tsunade somewhere since he finished much earlier than usual.
“Hime! How were you doing while I was...-?” He looked around room. Nothing. “Hime...?” Jiraiya then started to look around the house for the Godaime. Nothing at all. He started to worry a lot. He put the shoes on and ran outside looking for his beautiful Hime.
-------------------

Tsunade sat down on a green field. In front of her a river with crystaline water moved slowly down the mountain. She looked at it and minutes passed, but she didn’t notice, she just followed with the eyes the slowly movements of the river and its animals.

Footsteps started to get nearer each to her making her wake up from her thoughts. She turned around to see the man she loved the most running towards her with a worried look on his face. “Tsunade!!” He shouted, his deep voice making echoes in the mountains.

She stood up as fast as she could and looked up with a surprised face. “J-Jiraiya! What are you doing in here? I thought you at the office!”

He didn’t answer but look at her with hard eyes. “Tsunade, what are you doing in here?”

Tsunade put her hands on her hips and glared at him. “What, can’t I even go outside for a freaking hour!? It’s unfair...! I needed fresh air, so I came here. I don’t have to obey you, Jiraiya.”

“But Tsunade, you scared me to death! You are in danger! What if another village thinks about attacking us right now, while you can’t fight and they find you alone and indefense!? I’ll tell you what would happen, they would kill you! Please, the next time stay at home; I really don’t want you to be in such a dangerous situation while I’m doing this fucking paperwork.”

Tsunade raised an eyebrow. “You think I’m that weak, Jiraiya!? If you think so, that means you don’t know me that well.”

Jiraiya rubbed his eyes with a hand in a tired way. “I’m not saying that. What I’m saying is that you can not force your body to that level while the pregnancy. I really mean this, Hime. I know you’re really strong, and I’m really proud of you being the Godaime, of being the strongest woman in the Leaf, and also of being your boyfriend, but believe me when I tell you this; right now you’re likeany other pregnant woman.

This little speech sank in Tsunade’s mind. She could see he was right about everything. How stupid she had been by saying he didn’t know her. She looked away from his black eyes like two dark founts of all wisdom. She bit her lip until she made it bleed; she didn’t know how to apologize in this matter. “Jiraiya...I...” She started but Jiraiya cut her off.

He took her chin softly and pulled it up so his eyes would meet hers. “Hime, you don’t have to apologize. A princess doesn’t have to, since her prince always will forgive her, even if she hasn’t admitted it.” The white-haired Sannin stated while cleaning the blood from her lip.

She smiled and hugged him tightly. He hugged back and rubbed her head up and down while kissing the top of her head.

When they broke apart, Jiraiya took both of her hands in his and said, “Please don’t do this again, I really worried about you. If something happens to you, I would look for you until I find you, even if I don’t where you are located. I’d kill foes, even if they are stronger than me, because a prince always takes care of his Hime, even if it costs him his own pathetic life.”

Tsunade smirked. “How do you get to think of those sentences in less than a second, Jiraiya?”

Jiraiya showed a crooked smile. “Because next to you, my poetry is inspired.”

Tsunade rolled her eyes and hit him in the head “softly”. “Stop with that right now, it’s getting annoying...”

Jiraiya rubbed the back of his head while chuckling. “Okay, okay.” He stood up, grabbed Tsunade’s left arm and pulled her up gently. “C’mon, let’s get home, Hime.”

The Godaime gave him a confused look. “Jiraiya, you have to go back to work. You could not finish it in this short amount of time! I had to spend days and nights to finish a single pile of stupid books and papers!”

He chuckled. “Well, they are done.”

“How did you do it!?”

“Umm... If I tell you the truth, Naruto was the one that finished everything... But he didn’t let me see him work...”

Tsunade put her hands in her hips. “You let a child do the work you should have done...?”

Ooopss... I should never have said that... “Umm... Yes... Well, I didn’t ask me, HE wanted to! It’s not my fault!!”

“Hmph... Whatever... Why don’t we go for an ice cream and talk?” Tsunade suggested.

A drop of sweat appeared in the back of Jiraiya’s head. “Umm... Sure...” Wow, she eats a lot... Bah... Must be because of the pregnancy...
-----------

After training for five hours without stopping for even a little rest, Naruto was walking through the streets satisfied for what he had done. No Hokage that ever lived imagined something like this... Hehe... When I get to be Hokage, I’ll use this technique everyday! But Ero-sennin... I will make you pay all the money and more that you own the Old Man... You’ll get in bakrupt!

Smiling, Naruto got to his house and tired of training; he put his pyjamas on and fell asleep.

------------------

“Did you hear our leader?”


“Yeah. It’s good we’re going to go after him. I was getting bored.”

“Yeah, me too.”


Author's Notes:

Okay, next chapter is going to take time since it's going to be long. So don't expect it to be tomorrow XD. Chapter 7 is the beginning of the action, but the climax is going to be chapter 8 or 9. This chapter it's just to prepare yourself. When the climax comes, there is going to be spoilers from 367 or some number between that. I will change it to make it more romantic, so if you want to read the spoilers, don't think it's true! ;)

Next chapter: Miracles
Sign up to rate and review this story