Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Bloos or Lust

Bloos or Lust

by sasuke_shikamaru_fan 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Ino,Kakashi,Sakura,Sasuke,Shikamaru - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2007-10-30 - Updated: 2007-10-30 - 1007 words

-1Illiterate
Chapter 1:(poke!) You're dead! hehehe!

A/N: This is the first fanfiction that we've written as a team. What happens in the closet stays the closet, was an original by Alicia, and The one, the only was a Kelly original. we should have done this a while ago, cause our stories are a bust...lol...just to let you readers know, Alicia just wrote that last chapter in What happens in the closet, stays in the closet just to piss you off...thats why it sucked!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The raven haired man looked down at his now blood covered vampire clan. Anger boiled up inside of him, he would make sure that whom ever did this would suffer the same fate. "Who do you think did this Sasuke?" Sasuke's pineapple headed companion asked with shock and anger written on his face as well. Sasuke just shook his head, "I don't know Shikamaru, I don't know."

He clenched his fist tightly until his nails dug into his palms. "But they will pay, in blood!"


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Congads! These reports are amazing, you defeated the Vampire clan!" Tsunade cheered as she praised her three top female ANBU. "Well thanks and everything , Tsundae-Sama. Well we better get going come on Akemi, Sakura. " Ino started heading toward the door but was stopped by Sakura's hand on her wrist. "Not so fast Ino,you didn't exactly tell her the whole story." Akemi laughed at the childish face that Ino made. "Fine, fine." Ino said agreeing to Sakura's terms.

"What whole story?" Tsunade asked cocking an eyebrow in curiosity . "Well you see here we didn't exactly kill all of them."Akemi said. "Well I have a mani-peti appointment in like 15 minutes and I cant afford. you see this guy is really hard to get a hold of and he is really expensive so I'll just be on my way!" Ino said almost running to the door."Get your ass back here Ino!" Akemi yelled moving lighting quick in front of the door preventing Ino from leaving.

"You know she's right Ino, you are a part of this too!" Sakura said pointing an accusing finger at her. "Hello What happened!!!" Tsunade yelled angrily trying to get her ANBU's attention. Sakura, Ino and Akemi looked up at Tsunade with her blazing mad eyes.

Sakura and Ino were scared but Akemi didn't know any better. "Geez Tsunade, don't get you bra in a bunch, if there is any room left in there, gosh!" Ino and Sakura's eyes widened and Tsunade, well lets just say you could see the steam coming out of her ears. "Why you insolent little!" Tsunade yelled so they were pretty sure the whole village could hear.

Before Akemi got beaten to a bloody pulp Sakura and Ino stepped in. "So Tsunade you wanted to know what happened?"Sakura said thinking fast. "Yeah we'll tell you now."Ino said defending Akemi with her hand in front of her face trying to calm Tsunade.

Although clearly still pissed, Tsunade sat down again in which she had risen in that fit of anger and gestured for Ino and Sakura to go on.

Flash Back!

As the "last" corps of the vampire clan fell to the ground by a giant mettle steak driven through his cold blooded heart. Akemi knelt down to the deceased vampire and suddenly (POKE!) Hehe, your dead! Ino and Sakura exchanged looks then burst into laughter. Once Sakura could breath again she then said in a sarcastic tone " no, really?" Ino finally stopped laughing long enough to go up to go up to the bleeding vampire and say, "Hey, you look pretty lively to me.

Wanna go out some time?" Scoffing at Sakura and Ino's reactions, she then rolled her eyes and said, "Tch'e'." "Have you guys noticed anything well, missing?" Sakura stated looking around the vampire graveyard they had just made. "What do you mean?"

Said Ino standing up with Akemi as they looked around too. "Yeah, what ones do you think are the vampire lords?" Akemi asked. "Thats just it, I don't think that any of these guys are the vampire lords. They are supposed to be really strong, don't you think we would be at least be more injured that we are?

It makes no sense, they were supposed to be really strong." Sakura lowered her voice at that part. "And HOT!!!" Akemi almost yelled while Ino nodded her head very fast in agreement. "I'm not kidding Akemi, this is serious, what are we going to tell Tsunade-sama if we don't come back with 100 of the vampire clan dead.

We would get it." Ino shivered at the thought while Akemi just rolled her eyes. "Why, the trampy village leader have a bad temper?" Ino and Sakura looked in Akemi's direction. "You better not say anything like that to Tsunade-sama's face!"

Ino warned. "Why she tells me off, I'll just tell her where to put it. For your own good Bitch Please!" Ino half laughed while Sakura was looking at the two in shock. "Look lets get down to business this is important, where do you thing they are i mean what kind of lords leave there clan like this?"

"Smart ones!" Protested Akemi. "I don't know, but what I do know is that I don't care!" Ino said bluntly. "But what if they are watching us and they follow us and kill us!" Akemi was breathing heavily. "Calm down Akemi, as much as we all know those guys need to be dead we should head back to the village and hope Tsunade doesn't kill us." Sakura suggested, Ino and Akemi nodded as they left the vampire land and headed back to the village. What they didn't know was that a grey haired vampire was watching them. "Sasuke and Shikamaru will want to hear this."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: thats all we have now but we figure that it is a good begining but dont worry there will deffinatly be more...so please review...we dont mind constructive critasizum but please no flames...
Sign up to rate and review this story