Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Bloos or Lust

Mission:Stalker

by sasuke_shikamaru_fan 0 reviews

read

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Ino,Kakashi,Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-05-26 - Updated: 2008-05-26 - 920 words

-1OOC
Blood or lust!

Chapter Two: Mission: stalker

A/N: Alright guys thanks for all of the reviews! We are glad you liked it and decided that we would give you a chapter two! WARNING: this chapter contains LOTS of swearing and quite a bit of OCC-ness...hope you like it!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Ninja boy up in it oh! watch me crank it watch me roll! watch me crank that Ninja boy! I'm a chidori that hoe'

"Akemi! would you tern that damn thing off!" yelled Tsunade.

Akemi laughed nervously as she turned around to answer her phone. "Uhmmm...Hello?" She asked her caller.

"This is all you fucking falt!! You Bitch!!" Akemi had to keep the phone tree feet from her ear because of Neji's voice.

"What the fuck are you yelling at me for?!" Akemi screamed back.

"you just had to be the one out of the three born with dark hair didn't you!!"You bitch!!"

"What are you talking about?!"

"TENTEN! she is now in the hospital because some vampires attacked herbecause they thought that she was the dark haired one of the three that killed their clan or whatever!" Neji was a little calmer that time."HUH"Akemi thought for a little bit.

"Wait how do they know what we looked like!? OH MY GOD! they did stalk us on our way back!" By that time Neji had hung up the phone. Ino staired wide eyed at Akemi and Sakura knew what was coming...

"OH MY GOD! we're gonna die!!" Ino screached.

"I know!"

While Sakura then was trying to get Akemi and Ino to calm down, Tsunade was getting a little frustrated and was down to her last nerve. "Shut the hell up you three!" They instantly stopped. "The only thing you guys can do now is find these vampire lords and vanquish them, for good." Sakura nodded along with Ino and Akemi. They knew the job would be dangerous but now they had hert one of their friends, they had determination hope and yet mostly fear written on their faces.

"We'll find those mother-fucking stakers and whoop their asses!!" Akemi bellered.

"HEll yeah!" Ino agreed.

Sakura smiled at her team mates actions. Before they left the hokage tower she told Tsunade,"So I guess this means we're going to the vampire castle, hopfully for the last time."

The next morning by sunrise they were off.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Damn you Kakashi! You tell us thats not the right girl after we almost kill her!" Said a very angry Shikamaru." Well excuse me if it was a little fucking dark outside and I didnt get a fucking good look at her!" Screamed Kakashi.

"Would you two just shut the hell up! Ever since we have become a team you guys have been constantly fighting and because of that we have not completed a single mission yet! Now I suggest that you two shut up, focus and then we might be able to find the real ninja's that killed our clan."

"He fucking started it, the pansy!" Said Kakashi in a childish tone.

"Troublsome little faggot!" replied Shikamaru.

"What the fuck did you just ficking call me you MOFO!"

"You herd me you duoch bag!"

"Will this never end!?" Sasuke said in an annoyed tone. "God I hate my life!" Sasuke then groaned.

"Cut the fucking Emo shit and lets go to the leaf village!" screamed Kakashi.

"How the hell do you know that their are from the leaf village stupid!" Shikamaru yelled.

"I saw their fucking head bands, smart one!" Kakashi said in a sarcastic tone.

"I AM THE SMART ONE!!

"You fucking wish!"

"ENOUGH!!" Kakashi and Shikamaru both staired wide eyed at Sasuke, he normally kept quiet.

"Alright good now I have your attention. Ok so I think we should go with Kakashi's plan and head for the leaf village." Sasuke said.

"Fine."

"Whatever."

"But, We'll have to go incogneto!" Kakashi stated with one eye brown and one finger raised. "Why do you figure that?" Shikamaru asked.

"He has a good point." Sasuke said. "We cant just go walking around in Vampire form espesialy after we almost killed a girl for no reason!"

"Stop fucking looking at me like that Sasuke!" Kakashi yelled. " I make one mistake and you two act like I blew up the fucking earth!"

"That is because its all your falt! Dick-Wad!!" Shikamaru said.

"Shut the fuck up Shikamaru! you HOMO!" screamed Kakashi.

"What are you talking about!?"

"Dont you deny it shikamaru! I saw you looking at Sasuke with your lust filled eyes all up on his ass!" Kakashi accused.

"what?" Sasuke said in a small childish tone as he scooted away from Shikamaru covering his many areas of intirest, you get me right?

"That's a load of shit Kakashi and you know it!" Shikamaru yelled.

"Whatever you say shikamaru. I dont have a say in what you do when apperently Sasuke's back is turned...Gay Wad." Said Kakashi.

"Why you little-" Shikamaru began, but was cut off by Sasuke, "Well alright, lets go to the leaf village." Kakashi and Shikamaru agreed.

They all made hand signs to transfoarm themselves into 'humans' so no one would know their true forms. Then with a poof of smoke, they vanished.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: ok so that was a good chapter! hope you guys liked it! like we said it was going to be quite a bit of OCC-ness mostly on Kakashi's part, but we figured what the hey! so thanks and all and please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story