Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Bloos or Lust

Meet and Greet

by sasuke_shikamaru_fan 0 reviews

read

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Ino,Kakashi,Sakura,Sasuke,Shikamaru - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-05-26 - Updated: 2008-05-26 - 1114 words

-1MarySue
CHAPTER 3: Meet and Greet (yes it's finally updated! after half a year!! oops...)

A/N:OK well this Chapter is AWESOME!! So yea thx to all who reviewed and screw u who r hating...and didn't review:p


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days had passed since the three ANBU's departure from Konoha. Now deep within the forest only a few days away from their destination. Akemi, Sakura, and Ino set up camp.

"Holy shit! I'm fuckin beat!. I mean did we really have to go the long way to avoid suspicion?" Sakura sighed at Akemi, then replied, "Yes we did, other wise we'd be dead!"

"That's a cheer full thought Sakura." Ino grinned with a thumbs up. "Shut the fuck up Ino! How the fuck would you even fuckin know!?"

"Jeez, somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning" Replied Ino. "What fuckin bed? We've been sleeping in fuckin cold ass tents for the last fuckin week!" Screamed Akemi.

"OK you two, that's enough fighting. We should go get fire wood before it gets dark." Sakura said. "Your mom."

Akemi mumbled, but still loud enough to hear. "My mom what Akemi?" Sakura said in a dangerous tone. " Your mom sucks your dad!" Screamed Akemi loud enough for the whole Forest to hear.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, not to far away three "human" males were out searching for fire wood as well. Sasuke had gone to search the North end, Shikamaru had stayed behind to watch the camp sight, and Kakashi covered the South end.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsewhere... "Fuck them!" Akemi protested walking through the South end of the forest. "Why did i have to get stuck with the dark and scary end?" Akemi said inside her head. Entranced in her thoughts she walked right into the river. (Inner Akemi)-"AWWW FUCK...i cant swim...(end inner Akemi)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From a distance Kakashi heard a gurgling noise. He walked further and further into the forest along side a fiver. Then he saw a dark haired figure floating in the water making alot of strange sounds. He looked closer, it was a girl.

Not just any girl, it was the "real" dark haired girl. He picked her up out of the water and examined her closely. He thought she was quite beautiful, in fact for a moment he forgot that she helped kill his clan. Kakashi almost felt bad that he had to take her to his friends.

But then he thought "no it cant be her. It just cant be. She's too beautiful to be that wretched Bitch!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere radome inside the middle area of the forest Ino was searching vigorously trying not to fall into any traps. Then all of a sudden she hears the clanking of pots and pans about 30ft. away. She then slowly walks about 20ft. then stands as still as she can behind a large tree. Aproximatly 10ft. way form Ino, Shikamaru is cooking dinner for his com rads.

Then he hears a small cracking noise of branches close by. Now apparently aware of each others presence, Ino looked from behind the tree to see who was making all of he noise. She then sees a dark haired male starring into her eyes. Glaring into each others pools of brown and blue for moments that seemed like hours Shikamaru had thought he'd seen an angel and Ino, well her mind just shut off compleatly.

Averting his eyes away from hers then to looking everywhere else he then finally realized just who he was looking at. "Oh my god! It's her!" Shikamaru yelled. (Inner Shikamaru):"It's the one from my dream! i knew I'd seen her somewhere but i couldn't figure it out!"(end inner Shikamaru)

Ino, now thinking clearly knew she had to do something fast. On impulse she threw a kuni at his wrist, but allas...it only cut him slightly. "Dude, I'm not emo!" Shikamaru said sarcastically.

Ino then ran full sped toward Shikamaru and in a split second Shikamaru was knocked out. Realizing that he was unconsiouse, she picked him up and headed back to camp to bring him to Sakura and Akemi.

(Inner Ino):OMFG, he is so hot! I wonder if i should take advantage of this opportunity?... NO! NO! NO! I can't do that. I promised myself that i would not be like Akemi. Now that would be scare...two Akemi's...shivers nervously (end inner Ino)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"God! I feel so alone, so isolated. I just want to know that someday I will kill him." Sasuke mumbled under his breath while he wrote vigorously in a black and red journal. "I wonder if I'll kill him or if he'll get to me first?"

Sasuke thought to himself aloud. He then suddenly stopped and jumped into fighting stance. "Who's there! Show yourself, or I'll find you and slit your throte!"

H e said in a serious tone. "Are you going to kill me?" Said a very intreuged tone. "Tell me who you are and I'll think about it."

Sasuke said nonchalantly. "What's that supposed to mean!?" Sakura added. "Tell me your name and I'll think about killing you or not." Sasuke exclaimed.

Sakura had to think fast, she wasn't about to give her name to not only a total stranger, but a total stranger who would kill her. So she gave him an alias. "My name is Ayame Hattori" "That's quite an interesting name Ayame Hattori. Now show yourself!" Sasuke exclaimed. Sakura then walked from behind the tree and looked at him, he was a very attractive man and probably the most gorgeous man she'd ever met.

"What are you looking at?" He questioned. "quit staring." He said mockingly.

Sakura's face turned bright as she felt the heat rise to her cheeks that gave her a look that could give Hinata a run for her money. "Enjoying the veiw?" He asked in a dead tone while a smirk now appeared on his face. "You sure have a big ego!" Sakura yelled astonishingly.

His smirk widened. She was rather pretty he however was not convinced that Ayame Hattori was her true identity. He decided to investigate later but for now he's leave. Sakura blinked coming out of her daze, and in a puff of smoke the beautiful man was gone.

Sakura had decided that she had, had enough excitement for one day so she walked her way back to camp with his face etched in her memory. Once she reached camp she had decided that it must have been a mirage or Akemi toying with her again.

OK so i know i haven't written anything in like forever so tell me what u think:)
Sign up to rate and review this story