Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And Then I Found You

Open Your Eyes

by lil_sprinkle_butt 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-05-28 - Updated: 2008-05-29 - 354 words

0Unrated
“Morning Starshine”

Sara felt a gentle hand on her shoulder as her eyes fluttered open. She had done it again, had a silly fan girl dream about meeting Gerard Way. This had become a frequent occurrence during her visit to Jersey. The minuet Mark invited her to go home with him she had begun daydreaming … and night dreaming for that matter, about meeting Gerard. They would casually meet and just click and feel that spark. You know the one you get when you look into your soul mates eyes and just know it’s meant to be. She felt so silly. There she was a 21-year old woman in a serious relationship and she was spending her time fantasizing about the gorgeous lead singer. It was just ridiculous!

“We’re here beautiful”

They had finally arrived at Newark International, the sound of busy traffic all around them. The drive to the air port had been long and boring, not to mention it was 5 in the morning. She now sat in the passenger seat wishing it wasn’t time to get out of the car.

“Promise to call me when you land?”

“Of course” She said with a sad smile. “I’m gonna miss you so much.”

It was true. Mark and Sara hadn’t spent more than two days apart since they had been together. It was this crazy bond they had and separation was very difficult. It kinda made Sara laugh. She had always made fun of those couples who couldn’t stand to be apart and now she was one of them.

Sara got out of the car slowly with Mark following. Mark got her suitcase out of the back of the car and set it carefully onto the sidewalk.

“I love you” Mark said, leaning down to kiss her.

“Love you too. I call the minuet the plane lands.”

With that she turned and walked into the airport. If she had stood there any longer, she might have never made it home.

Once on the plane, Sara settled in for a long flight home.

_____________________________________________________________________
Kinda short ... sorry =/ read and review please!
Sign up to rate and review this story