Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Joko&Yohn"pret

by Syn_INC

"Fire. Genovieve = Fire. Bad Andy, Bad."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-05-29 - Updated: 2008-05-29 - 1635 words - Complete

?Blocked
Stuttering 73
Andy licked his lips slowly. I took my shirt off, and littered his floor with it. He then swept up my shirt and I unbuckled my jeans pulling my belt out. I then unbuttoned them and Andy placed his hands on my hips.
"I want you so bad Andrew." I softly moaned into his lips.
"Yea?" Andy asked.
"Uh huh."
"How long?"
"Since Vegas."
"You never came to me."
"I'm here now."
"Only because-"
"He hurt me."
"He did."
My tears started to flow and Andy took his tumb and wiped them away.
"If Joe wanted you back. Even with all of the things he told you. Would you have him back?" Andy asked.
"Donno..."
"Will this momemnt be mine forever?"
"You know a piece of me will always be yours."
Andy pushed my hair behind my ears and kissed me again. I felt his body press into mine and I moaned softly into his lips. He started to push my jeans down along with my underwear and felt him grow harder.
I was pleased that Andy wanted me as much as I wanted him as kissed him harder. He unhooked the front of my bra professionally with one hand and kissed down the middle of my chest.
As he held me with one hand the other was twisting my hair. I sucked on his lower lip and thought, maybe we weren't going to make it to the shower.
"Andy-" I softly moaned.
"Yea Gin?" Andy asked as his thumb ran over my nipple.
"I'm really, really hot- shower, now."
We jumped into shower and I started to clean my body as Andy's lips stayed on mine. He looked so amazing wet with his red hair slicked back and thoes shocking green eyes that it turned me on even more. This was where I threw caution to the wind and had Andy take me there.
Andy pushed my body foward and I gripped onto the wall. He held me with one hand and lined his penis up with my entrance. The moment I felt Andy in me my breath was taken away. My nail sunk into his forearm and he bit my collarbone.
Sex with Andy was like sex with Joe. I knew it was a different penis in me and a different arm holding me but for some reason it was just all the same. This made me a little pissed off.
If sex with Andy and Joe were the same then what's stopping me from staying here with Andy?
"Andy I'm almost there." I softly whispered as his fingers went down to my clit and rubbed roughly.
"I know, if you keep tightening up on me I'm gonna cum."
"Then just- do it."
Andy held my body tightly and thrusted a few times. It was when I came that he came too and kissed the back of my neck. I turned to face him and he gave this satified smile. I kissed his lips and he kissed me back.
I turned off the shower, grabbed a towel and went to get some clothes on. Andy followed me out and kissed me as we stood there.
"We've gotta go to Chicago in the next few days." Andy stated.
"That's fine. I get to see my wife." I said laughing.
A few days and no more sex later it was time to head, the hour into Chicago for Joe's thing. I showed up on Cali's door step and she just beat the shit out of me.
"Yo! Beeehotch!" I yelled.
"Don't you fucking EVER have me worring about you EVER AGIN!" Cali yelled still smacking me.
I jumped and looked at Patrick who shot daggers at me with his eyes. I shrugged my shoulders and Andy walked in behind me. He had his hands in his Fuck City hoodie and gave Patrick a hug.
Patrick then pulled Andy by his wrist and dragged him to the studio.
"You are well aware that you're playing with fire right?" Patrick demanded.
"That what?" Andy asked playing stupid.
"Fire. Genovieve = Fire. Bad Andy, Bad." Patrick said rolling up the nearest Sun-Times and smacking Andy on the nose with it.
"I'm just having fun with her." Andy said swating at Patricks advances with the newspaper.
"No you're not. This is perfect for you. Joe = best friend and band mate. This just- you have to stop. Don't be John Lennon."
"What if I don't want too? What if we really do belong together?"
"Are you high?"
"No."
"You're stupid bro."
"Patrick-"
~
I fell asleep next to Cali and Patrick walked in a bit angry. He had 2 weeks with his wife and now his wife's wife came back into the picture, which pushed him into the guest room.
The next morning I took a shower and went to wake up Andy. Patrick was sitting there with Andy and I just laughed.
"Good morning Mr. Stump." I said with a smile.
"Genovieve." Patrick said then walking away.
"What's with him?"
"This forbidden love. He doesn't approve of it."
"Hmmm. Ok then."
"GINNY! Lets go!" Cali yelled.
"Where?"
"Out."
"I don't like the sound of that..."
I kissed Andy and ran out the room. I went downstairs with Cali and she handed me car keys.
"You're driving. The things make it hard t do so" Cali stated.
"Where?"
"Into the sunset goddamn me. Now don't question me and lets go."
"Fine."
Cali's POV
I sat there shooting lightening at Gin. This has been the longest since she's been away from me and I didn't like it. As soon as we were pulling out that's when Joe's slate grey Mustang pulled next to me. I waved polietly as Gin pulled off.
The next move we made was the iHop. As I parked my fat ass into the booth Gin laughed at me.
"You dude. You're playing a very dangerous game." I said annoyed.
"What?"
"Fucking Andy. Andy and Joe same band. Hello."
"I'm just- I don't know."
"Whatever Yoko."
"I'm SO not Yoko Ono."
"Yea you are."
"Joseph Mark Trohman's getting married. He's gonna have his awesome Jewish wedding, and I'll be in the back somewhere...because Andy's gonna be standing up there with his boy."
"Who said you were invited?"
"Fine then I won't be invited. I'll go to bar and get fucked up with new people."
"Whatever."
I sat across from Gin and shook my head.
"I feel as if I'm breaking up with you. I don't know you anymore." I stated with tears in my eyes.
"Are you kidding? Because I'm doing Andy?" Gin demanded.
"No. Yes. No. I don't know. My hormones are on the fritz."
"I mean I clearly can't live with you and Patrick. I'm not down for moving back home and the sex with Andy's good..."
"Don't say that. You don't have sex with Andy."
"Fine."
"Andy...really Genovieve?"
"I swear, it really did sort of happen."
"You've been trying to hit that since Vegas anyway."
"Thank you!"
"I guess."
"Don't hate me please?"
"I won't. The twins miss you though."
"I know. I miss my babies too. I'll try to convince Andy to find a place up here..."
"That'll work."
"I hope."
"So. Sounds like your pussy is lined with honey."
"I guess."
"So I went to the doctor yesterday."
"Yes."
"And the twins are fine."
"Good."
"Definetly boy and girl."
"No surprise there."
"My blood pressure keeps rinsing and I know who's fault that is."
"My bad."
"No Ginny. Not your bad. That's not good for me or the babies."
"Why?"
"Me or the babies or both can die asshole."
"No good!"
"Duh."
"How bad is it?"
"So bad the doctor was going to induce me last week."
"But you're sitting here."
"Yea I know. She kept me over night and everything went away. But yesterday they found protein in my urine."
"Which means your kidney isn't breaking it down like it should."
"Exactly. So I was treated with magniseum sulfate-"
"Some sort of iron."
"Right...and was on bed rest. But the only way is-"
"Too keep your blood pressure down or have the babies."
"Right."
"I've been watching the baby channels."
"I see."
I gave a small laugh and Gin just started to crack up. The twins were swimming around and that was the most movement I've seen from them in a while.
"They love you Gin." I said rolling my eyes.
"As they should."
We sat around iHop for about 3½ hours and then went to go see a movie. I don't know what happened but I just fell asleep. It was ½ way through the movie when I woke up with a start.
"Why didn't you wake me?" I whispered.
"You're a pregnant woman." Gin whispered back.
I caught the end of the movie and texted Patrick to see if the coast was clear. He gave me a 'Yes' and something about the guys going to a strip club. I told this to Gin and shook her head.
"Andy at a strip club?" Gin said laughing, "ok. I mean I can drop it like its hott for him."
"Drop it, like its hott. Nooo. Bad Genovieve."
"Ok. When exactly is this wedding?"
"Saturday."
"Today's Thursday."
"Yes. Then its Friday, and then its Wedding day."
"Oh." Gin concluded.
@@@@@@@@@@@@
Question: what color are Andrews eyes?
There might be some errors and what not cuz I didn't wanna read the sex part with Gin and Andrew since I felt I'd be cheating on Joe. Lol! This scene caused some tantrums... mainly by me... over here at Syn_inc but yea there it is because after all this is our story and she made some good points as to why it should happen. HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY GIN! -pouts- you're still my boy blue
Besos,
Calista Rodriguez
Sign up to rate and review this story