Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named."

by Syn_INC 1 review

Joe was the guy who pushed you up against the wall and makes you cum so hard you pass out. Joe forces you to come out your shell and have fun. Joe doesn't have any defences...he jumps in feet first...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-05-29 - Updated: 2008-05-29 - 1558 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 74
I started to say something and stopped. Gin looked at me a bit shocked and then shrugged her shoulders. There was something in her eyes that cared but she'd never tell me. So in the end she sighed and lit a cigarette.
"Wow. So. How's Marie?" Gin asked.
"She's really nice. The babies don't like her but I do." I said taking the cigarette away and dropping it on the floor.
"We're outside Calista."
"Because I care?"
"What?"
"Second hand smoke you fucker."
"I'm sorrie!"
"Where's your conscience? This isn't the person who I know at all."
"Because I lit a cigarette? I forgot!"
"Fuck you Gin."
"Calista-"
When we got back to my place it was all empty and I turned on the light. It wasn't until Gin dropped something that I noticed who was in my kitchen.
"Marie?" I asked confused.
"That's her?" Gin questioned under her breath.
This was kinda weird because they had never met each other, nor did I think they want too. But Gin being the genius she is, started speaking in Spanish. I get it. So I'll just play along.
"Cali, hay un rubia en tu cocina." Gin stated.
"Huh?" I asked.
I then saw Marie and sighed.
"What's wrong morning glory?" I said pushing her light brown hair behind her ears.
"I'm hiding from Joe." Marie stated.
Gin scoffed and I pushed her.
"Who's..." Marie started.
"My cousin Izzy from Puerto Rico. She understands English just refuses to learn it." I said rolling my eyes, this girl knowing I hate to lie.
"Mentira." Gin said laughing.
"For a good cause."
"Cual es el problem con ella?"
"What's wrong?" I asked Marie.
"I'm scared to marry Joe. I feel that he's only doing this out of spite to- umm,"
"Genovieve?"
"Yea her. I mean...she was mean to him."
"Come on you can do better then that."
"No I can't."
"Why not?"
"I didn't know."
"Eso no es una rason." Gin added.
"She doesn't want to be mean." I said rolling my eyes, "so are you going to marry him or not? He loves you and I guess in the end that's all that matters."
"Si. Como Los Beatles y John Lennon dicen 'All You Need Is Love'."
"She doesn't know English?"
"That's it, and dude. Its The Beatles." I said laughing with Marie.
"I guess." Marie sighed.
"Dejame ver su sortija." Gin stated.
Marie dipped her head and I took her hand.
"She wants...your ring, to see it." I said softly.
"Oh."
Marie extended her hand and Gin took a look at the ring. She shrugged her shoulder.
"La mia era ma' grande." Gin stated.
"Indeed. How many carats?"
"1½ carats."
"You don't like diamonds?"
"No. Joe said that umm...he never- he said that something bigger would be for a like 10th annivasary. He's so thoughtful."
Gin and I looked at each other and were thinking the same thing.
Joe wasn't thoughtful at all. Joe wasn't 'this guy' who's marring her. Joe was the guy who pushed you up against the wall and makes you cum so hard you pass out. Joe forces you to come out your shell and have fun. Joe doesn't have any defences...he jumps in feet first and knows he's coming out alive.
Joe gives someone a 3½ carat diamond who treats him like shit. Joe doesn't care what his parents thinks or hides a tattoo with a NIN wristband. Joe goes through life happy, he's lost his spark. And all because of she-who-must-not-be-named.
We didn't know who this Joe she was marring.
"El sexo...es bueno?" Gin questioned.
"Don't ask her that. That's not nice." I responded.
"No, I'll answer it. Its really good...really good. He learned new things since the last time we were together. He does this thing with his tongue..."
He learned that from Gin.
Gin put the magazine down and walked away. I then spoke a bit longer to Marie and we closed it out with a hug. I got a text from Patrick pushing something about they weren't coming back tonight. I rolled my eyes, texed him back that he better not so much as look at anyone else or if murder him and walked back to the girls. I knew it was safe for all of us to kick it.
"Hey Marie, the guys aren't coming back tonight so its you, me and a drunk." I said sitting on my couch, "Lets go drinking!"
"Estas embrazada." Gin stated.
"And? They don't smoke in bars anymore I'm cool."
"Eh." Gin added.
And so we did just that. I of course wasn't going to tell Patrick that we went to The Green Dolphin because it was Thursday night, juke night. But whatever. I have a feeling he's gonna find out anyway. In the end I didn't dance, a lot, and I loosened Marie up.
Joe on the other hand would be kinda pissed that his ex flame and new old flame hung out. But I managed to get Marie so drunk that she wouldn't remember it at all.
"FUCKING-A!" Joe yelled walking through the door, holding his laptop out to me.
"Cali! What's this?"
"A computer Joe Trohman. I mean I don't think Hitler ever had a computer so no reason to be mad."
Joe wanted to laugh, I saw his blue eyes get a dash of hope but he stopped. Joe put his computer down and rubbed his forehead. I didn't like not dirty Joe. I don't like this guy he's become. But I rubbed my stomach and heard him out.
"There's 2 ladies in this picture." Joe started.
"3 Joe."
"I said ladies. Not abortion having jackels."
"Ooooh. Below the belt..."
"Why did you take HER out with HER?"
"Because I didn't want to leave either of them home Joe. And Marie thinks Gin's my Puerto Rican cousin Izzie."
"What?"
"Marie got plowed. It was fun! She's an awesome drunk."
"And you drove?"
"Yes." Joe sighed and went back to do what he was doing.
~
The rehersal dinner was tonight and it was also the start of the Sabbath. This was just absolutly perfect. It amazed me how religeous Joe could get if he needed to be. I sat next to Patrick and the rest of the guys were perched around.
I tried my hardest to get out of this but couldn't because my HUSBAND was there. I turned to Andy who had this guilty look on his face.
"What's wrong Andy?" I asked.
"I feel like this is so wrong." Andy stated.
"Huh?"
"He shouldn't be marring her he should be marring...Genovieve."
"Has she stopped riding your balls enough for you to come to this conclution?"
"We had sex 3 times."
"What?"
"Yea. Once in the shower and the other 2 times she called me Joe."
I held back a laughed and bit my lip.
"Really?" I asked.
"And what did we learn from this?"
"Gin's going to stay miserable for the rest of her life."
"Is that an Andy look into the future statement?"
"No."
"You know what I mean. That hippy 3rd eye of yours."
"Oh. No. I-"
Andy had stopped talking to me and zoned out for a while. When that happened I just started to walk away. He held on to my wrist and looked me dead in the eyes. I was a bit scared and he got ½ a smile on his lips.
"I'm going to break up with Gin. I feel as if she won't be too angry with it." Andy said softly.
"Why not?" I asked.
"Gin's pregnant."
~
A few miles away stick one was turning blue, stick two was getting a plus sign, and the third stick stated digitally 'pregnant'. I heard that scream from here and started to laugh to myself.
"Its not your is it?" I asked.
"Not in the least." Andy said laughing.
"Joe's?"
Andy shook his head slowly as I saw Joe kiss Marie.
"So are they getting married?" I asked.
"Of course." Andy said with a smile.
"But what about..."
"The baby?"
"Yeeeah. About the baby..."
The wedding rehersal was over before you knew it and I left Patrick with his boy. I took a cab home and found Gin watching the TV. I wanted to ask her but the moment I walked in she dropped it on me.
"So-" Gin started, "I'm pregnant."
"And I wondered how you managed to stay NOT pregnant all these years." I said laughing.
"See I know."
"Do you know who its for?"
"Yea, its Joe's."
"How are you so sure of that?"
Gin touched her heart and looked at me. It was at this point that my gears were turning. I was trying to figure out how to stop this sham wedding. It was too late to kidnap the groom and too early to kidnap the bride. I just sat there and sighed.
"But how do you know its not Andy's?" I asked again.
"I had sex with Andy protected all times." Gin said with a smile.
"I'm not even going to ask you to justify that with details."
"Thank you."
I flipped through the channels and Gin fixed her body on my couch. Before I knew it we were both sleeping. Patrick came in gave us both little shakes and we went to our coorsponding rooms.
@@@
Besos,
Us
Sign up to rate and review this story