Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My life isn't as normal as you think it is

Birthday Girl

by TheTrohmanator121 0 reviews

My birthday was amazing!Two proposals.someone we never knew got married.Baby news!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-05-30 - Updated: 2008-05-31 - 995 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next morning I awoke to a yummy smell coming from the kitchen part of my bus. I decided to get myself up, and see who was the one cooking me breakfast on my birthday. Walking out into the kitchen, I was a bit shocked to find out it wasn’t who I thought it would be. Mike was the one cooking breakfast.

“Happy 19th birthday Chloe!” He said hugging me.

“Thank you! Where’s Joe and the other three?” I asked sitting down while he finished cooking.

“Well Joe went birthday shopping, and I think the others went to tag along.” He replied handing me a plate of pancakes.

I nodded and ate. “any idea when they’ll be back? Cause I have soundcheck at two, then I perform at four today.”

“Well Joe said they’d be back within two hours, and they left about an hour and a half ago, so half an hour.” Mike said.

Around half an hour later the boys returned with a couple bags full of presents for me. I ended up being tackled in several bear hugs by each of the boys.

“Happy nineteenth birthday babe!!” Joe said before kissing me

“Thank you for remembering my birthday!” I said laughing. Joe chuckled.

“Happy Birthday Chloe! You’re going to get this from a shitload of people today, and probably the fans singing happy birthday as well.” Patrick laughed giving me a hug and kiss on the forehead.

“Yeah I know. So what did you guys get me?” I said looking at the bags, seeing one of the boxes moving a little. “Is that what I think it is?” I added walking to the box. I opened it, and smiled. It was a Golden Retriever puppy. Girl to be exact.
“Joey, thank you!!” I said smiling.

“She’s not from me, She’s from Pete and Andy.” Joe said pointing to them.

“Awe! Thank you!” I said hugging them. “You’re welcome!” They said in unison.

I continued opening the rest of the presents. Andy bought me a cool Vegan For Life green t-shirt, along with converse. Pete gave me the newest items from his clothing line. Patrick had given me an iphone with all of Fall Out Boy’s music, and videos, along with it activated. I smiled and thank them all.

“I think I’m the luckiest person being related to you four! I love you guys so much!” I said giving them all hugs.

“Your welcome sweetie! You’re our sister as well, and we love you!” Pete said smiling.

“Joe, when do I get your present?” I asked.

“Well I guess you can have it now!” Joe said holding out three small boxes. Joe held the third small box, and handed me the first two. In one of them was a diamond necklace, Joe helped me put it on. The second box contained two tickets to the Bahamas’s. I smiled, and kissed Joe.

“What’s in the third box baby?” I asked.

Joe bent down on one knee. “Now I know the first ring was a shitty one, along with the proposal. But, Will you marry me?” Joe asked.

“Joey you already know the answer! Yes I will!” I said kissing him. He opened the box, and it was an 80 karat diamond ring, in a shape of a heart. I teared up, and kissed Joe deeply. “Thank you baby!”

“I love you!” He smiled.

“I love you too!” I replied back kissing him again.

“I’d hate to break the two of yours happiness, but Ashlee just called me, and told me some amazing news. I’m going to be a daddy.” Pete said grinning ear to ear.

“Congratulations Petey!!” We all said.

“Well since We already have that news, I guess I can tell some more good news..” Patrick said

“I’ve got something to say as well” I said smiling. “But you go first Trickster!”

“Well I’m going to propose to Lisa after the concert today, around the campfire!” Patrick said smiling showing us the beautiful ring he had bought her.

“YES, FINALLY I HAVE A SISTER!!!!” I yelled out in joy!

“Well now that we know four of us are engaged, what was your news Chloe.” Asked Joe.

“Well Joey, We’re expecting as well.” I said smiling.

“We’re what?” Joe said in disbelief.

“Pregnant. I’m pregnant honey!” I said.

“I’m a daddy too!!” Joe said jumping up and down, then kissing Chloe deeply.

“Now Andy is the only one without good news.” Pete said.

“Nope, I’m already married and you just never knew it cause Michelle and I never wear our rings.” Andy said pulling his necklace out from his shirt, showing them his wedding ring.

“Well I think this birthday has been the best ever!” I said smiling.

Later that day, during my set of the concert the crowd decided to sing happy birthday to me, and threw little homemade presents on stage. After the concert was over, We all headed over to the campfire. I smiled when I saw Patrick and Lisa walking to the side of the area, and pointed it out to the others. We all watched as Patrick got down on one knee, and proposed to Lisa. Lisa smiled, and cried kissing Patrick allowing him to put the ring on her finger. Once they stood back up, I ran over and tackled my new sister in law.

“Yes, you are now a Stump to be!!” I said hugging her.

The seven of us decided to join in on the water and beer fight. We all enjoyed the night fully. Kevin told all of us to go back to our buses, and to continue on to the next arena. I jumped onto the bus, and fell asleep with Joe and Golden ( I decided to name the puppy that after Patrick’s song he wrote on his own!), in our bunk.
Sign up to rate and review this story